Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

Desperate Woman Touches Pastor’s ‘pen1s’ During Church Service [PHOTO] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Desperate Woman Touches Pastor’s ‘pen1s’ During Church Service [PHOTO] (732 Views)

Man Touches High Tension Wires Without Gloves In Lagos / Driver Electrocuted At Jakande Estate As Trailer Touches High Tension Wire / Woman Touches Pastor's Joystick During Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Woman Touches Pastor’s ‘pen1s’ During Church Service [PHOTO] by frainc(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
According to Report Ghana News, this Pastor
was preaching to his congregation on a
Sunday morning then he ask people with
health problems to stand up and come close to
touch a specific place on his body for healing.

While everyone was touching the Pastor’s
head, shoes and shoulder; this woman, a
Bishop of same congregation decided to hold
the pastor’s privates for healing. The Pastor ask why she hold his privates and
the woman responded that, “her husband
penis is not working anymore so she believes
when she hold the Pastor’s penis, her
husband’s thing would be healed.” On hearing
what the female Bishop said, then the pastor shouted, hallelujah somebody. But can anyone
blame the lady, wasn’t she obeying the Pastor’s
instruction to torch anywhere for healing?

Re: Desperate Woman Touches Pastor’s ‘pen1s’ During Church Service [PHOTO] by klodike(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hehehehehehe, i thot women no like straffing na. I guess am an ignoramus grin
Re: Desperate Woman Touches Pastor’s ‘pen1s’ During Church Service [PHOTO] by frainc(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2014
klodike: Hehehehehehe, i thot women no like straffing na. I guess am an ignoramus grin
who talk am
Dem over like am o

(1) (Reply)

Russian Hackers Stole 1.2 Billion Online Passwords / Nairalanders Drop Ur 2go ,fb,twitter Username Here And See Who Add You / Whats Wrong Here?? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.