Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,833 members, 7,872,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? (24979 Views)

.... / Age Difference Sure Matters In 'Will You Marry Me?' / Is It Ok To Sleep With Ur Partner In Courtship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by nikky341: 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
Enigift: My neighbour n her husband r both AS and the what to go for prenatal genotype screening.pls were in nageria can this be done and at what cost
they used 2 do it at luth b4 don't know about now, but they can try {advanced fertility hospital on boyle street onikan lagos,} will try 2 remember the name of the hospital it belongs 2 prof osagie. they do prenatal ops
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Biggyd2: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
nwabobo: @ op, it depends on ur personal convictions. If you are willing to terminate the pregnancy ie abortion, you can go ahead that is if you have the money. You can go for prenatal amniocentesis test to determine the Hb genotype of the unborn child from the 11th week of pregnancy and you can go ahead to terminate the pregnancy if it's SS. This costs 230,000 naira in Nigeria. At the end of the day, it's ur decision to make.

Thanks. Needed someone to confirm this. How many will be willing or able to carry out this procedure?
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by nikky341: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
nikky341:
they used 2 do it at luth b4 don't know about now, but they can try {advanced fertility hospital on 18 boyle street onikan lagos,} will try 2 remember the name of the hospital it belongs 2 prof osagie. they do prenatal ops

omni medical center,
good luck its not as easy as it sounds

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by stepone(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2012
Kassidy90: AS + AS = NO
AS + AA = YES
AA + AA = YES
AC + AS = NO
AC + AC = NO
AC + AA = YES
AA + SS = YES
AS + SS = NO
AC + SS = NO

use ur brain nt ur heart..... Me talk my own ooo

Are u sure of the bolded? i know with CC and he is even healthier than someone with AA. I can give u instances.
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by blogger2tooker: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
ACM10:
Buzz off with your superiority complex. You don't even study your bible.

Knowledge you lacks

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of
knowledge; fools despise wisdom and
instruction(Proverbs 1:7)

My people are destroyed for lack of
knowledge; because you have rejected
knowledge(Hosea 4:6)

For the lips of a priest should guard
knowledge, and people should seek
instruction from his mouth, for he is the
messenger of the Lord of hosts(Malachi 2:7)

Why should you advise someone to ignore sound medical advice and blindly follow christian faith?

GOING INTO A BIBLICAL ARGUMENT WITH YOU WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD IS ACTUALLY FOOLISHNESS TO YOU. HOWEVER FROM HOSEA 4:6 WHICH YOU QUOTED ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE IT FOR YOU
"MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. BECAUSE YOU HAVE REJECTED KNOWLEDGE I WILL ALSO REJECT YOU, THAT YOU SHALL BE NO PRIEST TO ME SEEING YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF YOUR GOD, I WILL ALSO FORGET YOUR CHILDREN."

TRY TO DESIST FROM QUOTING SCRIPTURE THAT SUITS YOU AND CUTTING OUT THE REST. GOD MEANT KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WORD! LACK OF THIS KNOWLEDGE LEADS HIS PEOPLE TO DESTRUCTION PERIOD. NOT KNOWLEDGE IN MAN.

FOR MALACHI 2:7 WHICH YOU ALSO QUOTED I ALSO SUGGEST YOU READ IT FROM VERSE 1 AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT IS SIMPLY A REPEATITION OF HOSEA 4:6.

FOR EXAMPLE FROM VERSE 6 IT READS " THE LAW OF TRUTH WAS IN HIS MOUTH AND INIQUITY WAS NOT FOUND IN HIS LIPS. HE WALKED WITH ME IN PEACE AND EQUITY AND DID TURN MANY AWAY FROM INIQUITY.
FOR THE PRIESTS LIPS SHOULD KEEP KNOWLEDGE AND THEY SHOULD SEEK THE LAW AT HIS MOUTH FOR HE IS THE MESSENGER OF THE LORD OF HOSTS.

WHAT IS THE LAW OF TRUTH = IT IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE TRUTH OF LIFE IS ALL IN GOD AND NOT MEDICINE. IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ON THE LEVEL OF THE TEMPORARY GO ON AHEAD BUT I CHOOSE THE PERMANENCE OF GOD AND HIS TRUTH.

BALANCE YOUR PROVERBS SCRIPTURE WITH PSALM 111 V: 10 WHICH SAYS " THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM; A GOOD UNDERSTANDING HAVE ALL THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS; HIS PRAISE ENDURES FOREVER.

GO GET UNDERSTANDING BROTHER!
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Enigift: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
@ nwabobo thanks @ nicky341 thanks but do u know the cost
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Burger01(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Pittbaby:

Please don't compare SS to an AIDS patient , I get your argument it is an awful disease. I have friends who are SS and I am sure they will not be thrilled if their condition was compared to a lifelong STD , talkless of fullblown AIDS.

Semantics aside it is very important for Genotype to be considered before marraige. I will say even ask before you start a serious relationship . it is very tough to get to the altar and then have to turn back . If you know you are AS always make a point of asking.
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Burger01(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Pittbaby:

Please don't compare SS to an AIDS patient , I get your argument it is an awful disease. I have friends who are SS and I am sure they will not be thrilled if their condition was compared to a lifelong STD , talkless of fullblown AIDS.

Semantics aside it is very important for Genotype to be considered before marraige. I will say even ask before you start a serious relationship . it is very tough to get to the altar and then have to turn back . If you know you are AS always make a point of asking.
My sister, a well managed HIV patient is better than any SS carier patient. I work in a clinical setting and deal with HIV patients. If they adhere strictly to medication they could live a better life like me and you and any of us. But for a sickle cell patient, that fear for crisis is always there. Trust me you don't wanna pray for SS child. Well, love is all that matters. If both partners can cope with SS child then it becomes their cup of tea. They may be Lucky not to have any SS child out of 2-3 children. If the love is unconditional then it really doesn't matter..

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
ammamat: please is it really true that if u are As and your fiance is AS both of u can not get maaried?, is it really important or dose it really matter at all?
What can you say about this?
And what is your Genotype?

Have you ever witnessed a sickle cell attack before? If you haven't, I'd suggest you visit the hospital and see the agony those living with sickle cell go through during their attacks. It's not a good sight to see. I saw it happen to a friend, we were still talking some minutes before, and that when all hell broke loose. He was weeping, shouting, his legs had become stiff all of sudden and the pain was just excruciating.

That sight is still in my head, no one deserves to go through that kind of suffering especially when its easily avoidable.

My Genotype: AA

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by nwabobo: 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
Enigift: @ nwabobo thanks @ nicky341 thanks but do u know the cost

About 230,000 naira. If it's a set of twins, multiply the amount by 2.
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Burger01(m): 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
ACM10:
Everyone should ignore this advice pls.
I think the guy maybe right. I go with him. In AS + AS marriage the probability of an SS occurring is 25%, though in any parity. That's 1 SS out of 4 children. It happened to my family. My parents were both AS. Out of four of us we had a sickler. Its real life..
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
TheSeeker: Unless you can handle the pain, the emotional torture and dehydration of losing a child/children, it is not a good idea.

^^^
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Rustic: 8:42pm On Oct 18, 2012
tobtap: it matter alot to know each other genotype,but from most AS-AS marriage dat i know of....the result is as follow
first child-AA
second child-AS
third child- AS
fourth child-SS
so judging by dis,it ok if u wont have more than two kids.....just my own opinion
i knw one wt seven kids both parents are AS.
First child_SS female
second_AS male
third_AA male
fourth_AS female
fifth_AA female
sixth_SS female
seventh_AS female.
The man was lucky that hs two sons were free.
Bt never u try to take that risk pls.
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by naijateamhost: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
[size=20pt]IF YOU NEED THE LATEST RECHARGE CARD PRINTING SOFTWARE..FOWARD YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO= www.wiselord.tk [/size]
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Toktee(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
ACM10:
Then why are there so many inconsistencies in the bible?
The bible iz crystal clear to a believer but a novel to a pagan like you,there iz no book as clear as a bible
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Sleek05(f): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2012
goofie:

for my friend, she practically asks d guy on d first day before she starts falling in love

Me 2 o...infact, evry guy dat I get close 2, datin or not, i ask and when dey ask y, I say nothing, I only thot I'd ask. I can't shout abeg. And evry1's tokn abt AS, dere r AC genotypes too. I'm AC and can't marry anythn asides d double A! Let's all stop makin life more difficult 4 ourselves, diaz enough headache in nigeria.
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by ZACHIE: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2012
Who wants another "i wish"?

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by ACM10: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
blogger2tooker:

GOING INTO A BIBLICAL ARGUMENT WITH YOU WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME BECAUSE THE WORD OF GOD IS ACTUALLY FOOLISHNESS TO YOU. HOWEVER FROM HOSEA 4:6 WHICH YOU QUOTED ALLOW ME TO COMPLETE IT FOR YOU
"MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. BECAUSE YOU HAVE REJECTED KNOWLEDGE I WILL ALSO REJECT YOU, THAT YOU SHALL BE NO PRIEST TO ME SEEING YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE LAW OF YOUR GOD, I WILL ALSO FORGET YOUR CHILDREN."

TRY TO DESIST FROM QUOTING SCRIPTURE THAT SUITS YOU AND CUTTING OUT THE REST. GOD MEANT KNOWLEDGE OF HIS WORD! LACK OF THIS KNOWLEDGE LEADS HIS PEOPLE TO DESTRUCTION PERIOD. NOT KNOWLEDGE IN MAN.

FOR MALACHI 2:7 WHICH YOU ALSO QUOTED I ALSO SUGGEST YOU READ IT FROM VERSE 1 AND YOU WILL SEE THAT IT IS SIMPLY A REPEATITION OF HOSEA 4:6.

FOR EXAMPLE FROM VERSE 6 IT READS " THE LAW OF TRUTH WAS IN HIS MOUTH AND INIQUITY WAS NOT FOUND IN HIS LIPS. HE WALKED WITH ME IN PEACE AND EQUITY AND DID TURN MANY AWAY FROM INIQUITY.
FOR THE PRIESTS LIPS SHOULD KEEP KNOWLEDGE AND THEY SHOULD SEEK THE LAW AT HIS MOUTH FOR HE IS THE MESSENGER OF THE LORD OF HOSTS.

WHAT IS THE LAW OF TRUTH = IT IS THE WORD OF GOD. THE TRUTH OF LIFE IS ALL IN GOD AND NOT MEDICINE. IF YOU WANT TO REMAIN ON THE LEVEL OF THE TEMPORARY GO ON AHEAD BUT I CHOOSE THE PERMANENCE OF GOD AND HIS TRUTH.

BALANCE YOUR PROVERBS SCRIPTURE WITH PSALM 111 V: 10 WHICH SAYS " THE FEAR OF THE LORD IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM; A GOOD UNDERSTANDING HAVE ALL THEY THAT DO HIS COMMANDMENTS; HIS PRAISE ENDURES FOREVER.

GO GET UNDERSTANDING BROTHER!
Since you are bent on misinforming people with your religion. I will bring out more bible verses which challenged your assertion.

Jesus Christ said,
"Those who are well do not need a
physician, but those who are sick" (Luke
5:31). See also Mark 2:17.

If Jesus Christ who is the author and finisher of your faith could recognise the importance of physicians; then who are you? Who are you to issue an advice which conflicts wth that of physicians? Who are you to advise couples with AS genotypes to make sickler babies who are likely to suffer?

From Ecclesiasticus:
“Hold the physician in honour, for he is
essential to you,
and God it was who established his
profession.
From God the doctor has his wisdom,
and the king provides for his
sustenance.
His knowledge makes the doctor
distinguished, and gives him access to
those in authority.
God makes the earth yield healing herbs
which the prudent man should not
neglect;
Was not the water sweetened by a twig
that men might learn his power?
He endows men with the knowledge to
glory in his mighty works,
Through which the doctor eases pain
and the druggist prepares his medicines;
Thus God’s creative work continues
without cease in its efficacy on the
surface of the earth.
My son when you are ill, delay not, but
pray to God, who will heal you;
Flee wickedness; let you hands be just,
cleanse your heart of every sin;
Offer your sweet-smelling oblation and
petition, a rich offering according to
your means.
Then give the doctor his place lest he
leave; for you need him too.
There are times that give him an
advantage, and he too beseeched God
That his diagnosis may be correct and
his treatment bring about a cure.
He who is a sinner toward his Maker will
be defiant toward the doctor.”
(Ecclesiasticus 38:1-15
)
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by fapcrook(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
Sealeddeal: To some extent.its not advisable but one can still go on.its not a 'must' for AS-AS to bear SS child
its totally advised for AS not to marry AS,,
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Digriz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2012
Rustic: i knw one wt seven kids both parents are AS.
First child_SS female
second_AS male
third_AA male
fourth_AS female
fifth_AA female
sixth_SS female
seventh_AS female.
The man was lucky that hs two sons were free.
Bt never u try to take that risk pls.
if I was the man I wld hv stopped at the fifth child since I hv gotten two boys that were healthy and two healthy girls,some people are just plain stupiid.

2 Likes

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by ACM10: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2012
Toktee: The bible iz crystal clear to a believer but a novel to a pagan like you,there iz no book as clear as a bible
Do you want me to show you some of the inconsistencies in the bible?
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by Naijastomosis(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
Let's look at the risks this way:

Let me say from the beginning that the AS genotype has no problem, i.e., they can lead a normal life.

If AS genotype marries AS genotye, eacch time the woman gets pregnant, they stand a chance occurrence of having a child that is either AA AS, or SS genotypes.

The risk of having SS kid is only 25 percent. It may or may not happen.

The issue is balancing the love for each other against the possibility- mind you, it is a probability and you may be lucky - of having to put up with the inconveniences that follow.

Although medicine has advanced and affected people live long these days, you have to be finacially ready the regular hospital visits and the person neeeds to avoid lots of places and activities.
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by blogger2tooker: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
ACM10:
Since you are bent on misinforming people with your religion. I will bring out more bible verses which challenged your assertion.

Jesus Christ said,
"Those who are well do not need a
physician, but those who are sick" (Luke
5:31). See also Mark 2:17.

If Jesus Christ who is the author and finisher of your faith could recognise the importance of physicians; then who are you? Who are you to issue an advice which conflicts wth that of physicians? Who are you to advise couples with AS genotypes to make sickler babies who are likely to suffer?

From Ecclesiasticus:
“Hold the physician in honour, for he is
essential to you,
and God it was who established his
profession.
From God the doctor has his wisdom,
and the king provides for his
sustenance.
His knowledge makes the doctor
distinguished, and gives him access to
those in authority.
God makes the earth yield healing herbs
which the prudent man should not
neglect;
Was not the water sweetened by a twig
that men might learn his power?
He endows men with the knowledge to
glory in his mighty works,
Through which the doctor eases pain
and the druggist prepares his medicines;
Thus God’s creative work continues
without cease in its efficacy on the
surface of the earth.
My son when you are ill, delay not, but
pray to God, who will heal you;
Flee wickedness; let you hands be just,
cleanse your heart of every sin;
Offer your sweet-smelling oblation and
petition, a rich offering according to
your means.
Then give the doctor his place lest he
leave; for you need him too.
There are times that give him an
advantage, and he too beseeched God
That his diagnosis may be correct and
his treatment bring about a cure.
He who is a sinner toward his Maker will
be defiant toward the doctor.”
(Ecclesiasticus 38:1-15
)

NO WONDER YOU ARE MISGUIDED. FINALLY THE TRUTH SURFACES YOU ARE A CATHOLIC. ECCLESIASTIUS INDEED. DARKNESS IS REALLY A DEEP BONDAGE AND YOU SIR ARE SO IN IT. I KNOW ECCLESIASTES AND NOT YOUR ECCLESIASTICUS. YOU ARE ALONE ON THIS ONE BROTHER

LUKE 5: 31 IS COMPLETE WHEN YOU INCLUDE VERSE 32 AND NOT JUST STOPPING AT VERSE 31. ONCE AGAIN LET ME COMPLETE IT FOR YOU; " THEY THAT ARE WHOLE NEED NOT A PHYSICIAN BUT THEY THAT ARE SICK. I CAME NOT TO CALL THE RIGHTEOUS, BUT SINNERS TO REPENTANCE.

THE WORD "SICK" USED BY CHRIST THERE IS NOT PHYSICAL SICKNESS BUT SPIRITUAL DETACHMENT FROM GOD WHICH WAS WHY HE CAME> TO TAKE AWAY THAT DETACHMENT.

WHEN CHRIST MENTIONED "PHYSICIAN" HE MEANT HIMSELF. WHY IS GOD CALLED JEHOVAH RAPHA? IT MEANS THE LORD OUR HEALER OR PHYSICIAN. SEE JEREMIAH 30:17; JEREMIAH 3:22; ISAIAH 30:26; ISAIAH 61:1; PSALM 103:3 .

LIKE I SAID EMBRACE THE LIGHT OF JESUS AND NOT ROMAN CATHOLICISM

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by jude33084(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
okpara ugo: English really matters.

English master undecided
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by fapcrook(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
tobtap: it matter alot to know each other genotype,but from most AS-AS marriage dat i know of....the result is as follow
first child-AA
second child-AS
third child- AS
fourth child-SS
so judging by dis,it ok if u wont have more than two kids.....just my own opinion
your opinion is not totally right as d first child can be SS

1 Like

Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by fapcrook(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
blogger2tooker: GOD HAS A REASON WHY HE MADE ONE AA, ANOTHER AS AND ANOTHER SS, GODS LANGUAGE IS FAITH AND HE WANTS US ALL TO WALK WITH HIM IN FAITH AND NOT BASED ON WHAT DOCTORS SAY OR HEAD KNOWLEDGE. WE ALL CAME FROM GOD HENCE THE NEED FOR US TO DEPEND ON HIM. BUT MAN HAS ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE BROUGHT UNDER TORTURE BY FOLLOWING THEIR OWN WAY.

IF YOU LOVE A WOMAN AND YOU SAY GENOTYPE PREVENTED YOU FROM GETTING MARRIED TO HER THEN YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. tHE BIBLE SAYS "HUSBANDS LOVE YOUR WIFE AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH AND DIED FOR HER" THIS MEANS LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL. YOUR LOVE AND FAITH IN GOD PERFECTS ALL THAT YOU SEE AS WRONG. I KNOW A LADY WHOSE GENOTYPE WAS MIRACOULOSLY CHANGED FROM AS TO AA WHEN HER HUSBAND IS AS. EVERYBODY ADVICED HER AGAINST THE MARRIAGE BUT SHE WENT AHEAD. HER CHURCH HYPOCRITICALLY DEMANDED FOR THE GENOTYPE TEST AND THE RESULT AFTER MUCH PRAYER WAS AA. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE THIS PERSON IS MY ELDER SISTER AND I KNEW HER GENOTYPE TO BE AS FORMALLY.

TRUST GOD AND LEAVE DOCTORS AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE ALONE IN SOME MATTERS.
your type confuses innocent and ignorant people in d society joo. Please lets create awareness so as to save lives. Stop your preaching. Its bad for AS to marry an AS
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by fapcrook(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2012
blogger2tooker: GOD HAS A REASON WHY HE MADE ONE AA, ANOTHER AS AND ANOTHER SS, GODS LANGUAGE IS FAITH AND HE WANTS US ALL TO WALK WITH HIM IN FAITH AND NOT BASED ON WHAT DOCTORS SAY OR HEAD KNOWLEDGE. WE ALL CAME FROM GOD HENCE THE NEED FOR US TO DEPEND ON HIM. BUT MAN HAS ALLOWED HIMSELF TO BE BROUGHT UNDER TORTURE BY FOLLOWING THEIR OWN WAY.

IF YOU LOVE A WOMAN AND YOU SAY GENOTYPE PREVENTED YOU FROM GETTING MARRIED TO HER THEN YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE. tHE BIBLE SAYS "HUSBANDS LOVE YOUR WIFE AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH AND DIED FOR HER" THIS MEANS LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL. YOUR LOVE AND FAITH IN GOD PERFECTS ALL THAT YOU SEE AS WRONG. I KNOW A LADY WHOSE GENOTYPE WAS MIRACOULOSLY CHANGED FROM AS TO AA WHEN HER HUSBAND IS AS. EVERYBODY ADVICED HER AGAINST THE MARRIAGE BUT SHE WENT AHEAD. HER CHURCH HYPOCRITICALLY DEMANDED FOR THE GENOTYPE TEST AND THE RESULT AFTER MUCH PRAYER WAS AA. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT BECAUSE THIS PERSON IS MY ELDER SISTER AND I KNEW HER GENOTYPE TO BE AS FORMALLY.

TRUST GOD AND LEAVE DOCTORS AND YOUR KNOWLEDGE ALONE IN SOME MATTERS.
your type confuses innocent and ignorant people in d society joo. Please lets create awareness so as to save lives. Stop your preaching. Its bad for AS to marry an AS
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by blogger2tooker: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
fapcrook: your type confuses innocent and ignorant people in d society joo. Please lets create awareness so as to save lives. Stop your preaching. Its bad for AS to marry an AS

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION. THANKS FOR THE USE OF THE WORD "IGNORANT" . MY IDEA OF CREATING AWARENESS IS WHAT I AM DOING WHICH IS THAT YOU CAN MARRY WHOSOEVER YOU DESIRE REGARDLESS OF THE DOCTORS REPORT AS LONG AS YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD AND TRUST HIM. BUT IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE, THATS YOUR OPINION.
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by jude33084(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2012
Harpesin:

Hardcore truth........try to confirm this on your own,go to your villa and count how many homes have SS patient compare to cities.... I stayed in the village for over 10years b4 coming to Lagos to hussle, all my years in the villa i only know of a boi wen i was in primary school who happened to be SS after that till i left that villa i did not see such again....this genotype of a thing does not exist or common in the villa, you see whom you love and you go ahead with the processing ....though i met mine in Lagos.....this SS of a thing is common with rich and its only God that knows while....Local herbs and roots will automatically turn the child to AA in the villa but in the city na una sabi ao una take dey gett am ooo.....I turst my brothers from Eastern part their mama go don arrange wife keep for them once they go home during xmas the next thing na to bring Chidinma to Lagos they dont consult any doctor to check for them if the genotype is dis or dat.....Am not saying its not real but not common as people are clamouring it and it has nothing to do with marriage if your faith in God is firm.......

In many villages they call them different spiritual names like Abiku, in my place its igbakhuan
undecided Ignorance at its highest level cheesy

They think τhe child comes to earth to frustrate his/her parent undecided meanwhile they are just sicklers.smiley

God has given us wisdom aŋԂ knowledge so pls let's embrace it aŋԂ use it. smiley
Re: Does Genotype Really Matters In Courtship? by jude33084(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2012
blogger2tooker:

YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOUR OPINION. THANKS FOR THE USE OF THE WORD "IGNORANT" . MY IDEA OF CREATING AWARENESS IS WHAT I AM DOING WHICH IS THAT YOU CAN MARRY WHOSOEVER YOU DESIRE REGARDLESS OF THE DOCTORS REPORT AS LONG AS YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD AND TRUST HIM. BUT IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE, THATS YOUR OPINION.

Pls be rational. A man of God that plans Ť☺ lead others Ť☺ their doom. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift / 10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / My Temperamental Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.