Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,395 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:12 AM

All About Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All About Me (636 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About Me by gentlezypher: 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
I seem not to thrive well in relationships, i always have breakups and heart break, it seems i'm meant to be alone and i have decided to be alone since relationships does not work for me is this a good decision, because i'm tired of this life of mine
Re: All About Me by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
My brother am going through this exactly,this ladies ain't loyal,@ times I just pray 2 God 2 rmuv all these b*tches nd just bring my wife 2 me
Re: All About Me by mstik(f): 3:50am On Aug 01, 2014
the wrong babes have been coming your way, that's all.
Re: All About Me by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: the wrong babes have been coming your way, that's all.
. Bebe tell dem
Re: All About Me by Sunkyphil(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Na olosho dem,gbovo and so on... Plenty pass among dem
Re: All About Me by gentlezypher: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2014
does it mean all the girls are wrong? Because this is not just one or two infact i am now pisanthrophobic
Re: All About Me by dmcdad: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2014
mstik: the wrong babes have been coming your way, that's all.
How can you tell for sure? Do you know if he has been the problem all along? Please don't presume its the girls that are bad or something. My guess is; there is something wrong wih him and unless he fixes himself up, then he would always have difficulties in his relatonships.

Imagine someone who says he is tired of his life. What good do you expect this person to offer? Someone that doesn't appreciate his life? How then will he align well with others?

OP, I place my bet on the fact that you have a major hand in your predicament. Why not review yourself? Why not ruminate in retrospection? Why not evaluate yourself and the people you have met thus far? Why not go back to the drawing board and know where you have been going wrong? All the girls you have dated can't be bad. I don't wanna believe that you just have bad luck with having the wrong kinda girls.

And for the records, your last line tells alot about you. That you are a quitter. A quitter can seldom achieve greatness in whatever he indulges on. You need to brace yourself and take the bull by the forelock. Start with yourself, for you have alot to work on. If you are observant enough, you will see how much you've strayed off the path. And if you are intelligent enough, you can always retrace your footsteps back to the right pathway.

I wish you goodluck. No be GEJ oooooooo. cheesy
Re: All About Me by gentlezypher: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2014
dmcdad:
How can you tell for sure? Do you know if he has been the problem all along? Please don't presume its the girls that are bad or something. My guess is; there is something wrong wih him and unless he fixes himself up, then he would always have difficulties in his relatonships.

Imagine someone who says he is tired of his life. What good do you expect this person to offer? Someone that doesn't appreciate his life? How then will he align well with others?

OP, I place my bet on the fact that you have a major hand in your predicament. Why not review yourself? Why not ruminate in retrospection? Why not evaluate yourself and the people you have met thus far? Why not go back to the drawing board and know where you have been going wrong? All the girls you have dated can't be bad. I don't wanna believe that you just have bad luck with having the wrong kinda girls.

And for the records, your last line tells alot about you. That you are a quitter. A quitter can seldom achieve greatness in whatever he indulges on. You need to brace yourself and take the bull by the forelock. Start with yourself, for you have alot to work on. If you are observant enough, you will see how much you've strayed off the path. And if you are intelligent enough, you can always retrace your footsteps back to the right pathway.

I wish you goodluck. No be GEJ oooooooo. cheesy
thanks i realy appreciate but i have döne all your recommendations but maybe i should revisit them
Re: All About Me by dmcdad: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2014
gentlezypher: thanks i realy appreciate but i have döne all your recommendations but maybe i should revisit them
You really should... And try to keep an open mind, because you might have been acting ignorantly while dealing wih them. Even the things you think you did right, re-evaluate them and really know if maybe you got a thing or two wrong in the course of that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys N Babes, What Is Your Favourite Love Language? / Why Some Class Of Ladies Want To Marry / What If Men Got Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.