Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,741 members, 7,915,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:44 PM

What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. (19842 Views)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! / I Do Not Want My Father To Walk Me Down The Aisle / Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2014
For the women and men, on your wedding day,as you were
walking down the aisle to your spouse wat was going through your mind.

a friend that recently got married told me that the moment she sighted him standing at the alter she was wondering how they will be able to do missionary style with his big Tommy

41 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by bigl: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2014
What was on my mind was different and that was getting the ceremony done sharp sharp in righteousness cos .... i was sick and needed to go and rest before i break down. Sex was the last thing on my mind.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by macsika: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Honeymoon and internal joy.

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by CharlieMaria(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2014
I will answer mine after I get married. For now money on mind. grin grin

24 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by kobonaire(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2014
dorosola: ... friend that recently got married told me that the moment she sighted him standing at the alter she was wondering how they will be able to do missionary style with his big Tommy
no offense, but this your friend na sëx freak if those were her thoughts while walking down the aisle in Church !!
grin grin

8 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2014
**me thinking**

hmmm. Like play like play na so dis girl take hook me grin grin

31 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by freshPikin: 6:12am On Aug 01, 2014
Wedding rice.

dorosola:
a friend that recently got married told me that the moment she sighted him standing at the alter she was wondering how they will be able to do missionary style with his big Tommy
Dem no 4k before dem wed? undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by tbagjames(m): 6:13am On Aug 01, 2014
Women: At last i don trap this one. All the kitty wey him d chop no b in vain.

Men: Am i sure am really ready for this wedding? I have just imprisoned myself.

23 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by NaLaugh: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Please hold while i board my time machine vehicle:

SET DESTINATION: My future wedding.

SET DATE AND TIME: Unknown.

BRB with some thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Rexnegro(m): 6:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Am not married yet but don't think anytin would go on in my mind cos am so eager to get married sef....I have athletic body structure and me can't marry obesity...lol
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by hollandis(f): 6:15am On Aug 01, 2014
I will never marry a nigerian,so nothing can possibly go through my mind

8 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 01, 2014
dorosola: For the women and men, on your wedding day,as you were
walking down the aisle to your spouse wat was going through your mind.

Hahahahahhahahahaha girls and crazy imaginations.
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by kobonaire(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2014
freshPikin: ....Dem no 4k before dem wed? undecided
exactly .... maybe she was just being shy and didn't want to admit it ... meanwhile I'm sure that her friend big bele husband don wax that pünani finish .... you know say man with big bele = plenty money shocked
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by tosinjoe(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2014
so am now a married man
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by freshPikin: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
kobonaire: exactly .... maybe she was just being shy and didn't want to admit it ... meanwhile I'm sure that her friend big bele husband don wax that pünani finish .... you know say man with big bele = plenty money shocked
Yeah, I agree with you bro.

15 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by LMAyedun(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
kobonaire: no offense, but this your friend na sëx freak if those were thoughts while walking down the isle in Church !!
grin grin
LOL!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
On Nairaland pple claim all sort of thing, I won't be surprise if a Muslim says he wedded in the church.

5 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by MadCow1: 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
O Shit!! Look at all thesse sexy women here and I am about to give up all these for the rest of my life.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by WIZGUY69(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2014
I was thinking about our first and second child, and these are their beautiful pictures.

13 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Talkcentral: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2014
y
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by deri4luv1(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2014
Sex joooor! After all the years Of abstinence( which she insisted)! Couldn't wait to hang her upside down and finish work!

12 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by am0s(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2014
who will marry me
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by MayflowerB(f): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2014
hollandis: I will never marry a nigerian,so nothing can possibly go through my mind

How does dis relate to d topic Miss? Is it only Nigerian men that think?

40 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Dygeasy(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2014
hollandis: I will never marry a nigerian,so nothing can possibly go through my mind
Did you have a bad dream or something?

It's too early to hate on the awesomeness of Nigerian men. cool

no be say we sef wan marry you. Na manage we go manage you. That is if at all we propose to YOU. tongue

58 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Konnektions146(m): 6:21am On Aug 01, 2014
what was going on in my mind

"so na de wedding be dis sef"

4 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by dridowu: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2014
#Teamsinglefornow
If time for marraige don reach, the only tin i go just dy think na how to build a soccer team morally, finacially, spritually, etc
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by Talkcentral: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2014
t
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by kobonaire(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2014
freshPikin:
Yeah, I agree with you bro.
grin grin
Bros, please tell me that pic is fake .... goodness gracious, how can a security officer (or a human being for that matter) have that kind tummy?
Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2014
MayflowerB:

How does dis relate to d topic Miss? Is it only Nigerian men that think?
Was wondering too....

13 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by tenry(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Lots of things on my mind,the fact that I cannot hand out with friends without restriction or keep late at night, I did a random check of the few people already sitted to know if Debola(not real name),the lady I sampled last who treatened to come and act drama on my wedding day was around or not. The fear of providing for two and more when children come. Above all, how I would disvirgin my wife who had refused me access till wedding night. Such a disciplined wife, well brought up by loving parents and remained virgin till 28. It is rear! As envisaged, it was though braking the thick hymen,the deed was done the following day, leaving blood stain on our bed till now as a mark of rememberance.

42 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by freshPikin: 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
tenry: ...the deed was done the following day, leaving blood stain on our bed till now as a mark of rememberance.
cry

Go find omo wash that bedsheet. undecided

15 Likes

Re: What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:31am On Aug 01, 2014
My mind was blank but and I wanted the day to go by real fast. However,the Wify seems to be having a blast. Well,my best part was when we hit the dance floor....chai, I lost control....Nevertheless, it was a memorable day. I think women enjoy weddings more than men.

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Housewife Arrested For Battering Husband / How Dramatic Is Your Mum? / Things A Mom Should Tell Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.