Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:46 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18703 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Caracta(f): 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2014
dheyi: I have a crush on Caracta (have not seen her pic tho). I like u too @ladystewie

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by jaybee3(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
I have a crush on caracta but she has been proving too difficult to woo lately
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Caracta(f): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
jaybee3: I have a crush on caracta but she has been proving too difficult to woo lately

You!!!

Hi jaybee. It's been ages. Where have you been hiding?

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Deepfreezer(m): 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2014
still observing em ladies.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2014
Deepfreezer.....? LMAO
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Deepfreezer(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz: Deepfreezer.....? LMAO

my moniker funny huh? lol
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Temigracie ,Love is unchanging through
hours and weeks but lasts until the edge of doom. If I am wrong about this and it is proved then all my writing and loving is for nothing and no man has ever really loved: “If this be error and upon me proved, I never
write, nor no man ever loved.”
Conclusively, I stand in deference to your will and what ever decision uve make and that, i respect . Its well .
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2014
Deepfreezer: my moniker funny huh? lol
I tell you,it's weird man
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrCork: ....ok then since u insist...i have nyanshed only 22 females and kissed only 8 but pliss keep this confidential:
: MOndi Sweeets, Gentle Mimi, Mrs Chima, Ana White, Onlila,Ivanspring .....and am not mentionin any more names!
angry
mr cork u need Jesus
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
shegsky: Temigracie ,Love is unchanging through
hours and weeks but lasts until the edge of doom. If I am wrong about this and it is proved then all my writing and loving is for nothing and no man has ever really loved: “If this be error and upon me proved, I never
Conclusively, I stand in deference to your will and what ever decision uve make and that, i respect . Its well .
Smfh,you dey form poet for woman when I actually read this inside one Shakespeare's book like that, Sonnet 116 I no spoil your shine oo, just trolling grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by herald9: 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz:
Smfh,you dey form poet for woman when I actually read this inside one Shakespeare's book like that, Sonnet 116 I no spoil your shine oo, just trolling grin grin
Guy why?
grin
grin

GodDey oooo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
herald9:
Guy why?
grin
grin

GodDey oooo
Its all Fun.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
Jregz:
NO STRINGS ATTACHED. O.K, u can as well try ur luck.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2014
herald9:
Guy why?
grin
grin

GodDey oooo
Lmao,Just felt like trolling ni
shegsky:
NO STRINGS ATTACHED. O.K, u can as well try ur luck.
am not interested, just confess it's from that Shakespeare book,Sonnet 116......Should I edit my post ? beg me ooooo grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by bokoslayer: 9:00pm On Aug 13, 2014
This topic is almost on 20 pages and we are still 'crushing' ourselves. Lemme too join the crushing.

My crush-out goes to these twinkies - Purplesummer, dechandel and ladystewie herself.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:17am On Aug 14, 2014
I have a crush on Jaybee3 but the guy no send me cry
I heard he is taken though.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ceo003: 5:38am On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 14, 2014
Am badt like that cool
smackimorn: Ladystewie how do u do this shiit?pls o
I keep seeing "new" on ur posts, even when it was posted like 2weeks ago.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 14, 2014
shegsky:
Temi, why not forget about d pics ure referring to. Are you saying nothing good can come out of e - chat, uve forgotten we are nw like a family .
......lol....just try n understnd
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2014
shegsky: Temigracie ,Love is unchanging through
...tanks for everything...dos words were just too sweet....am so sorry,if i can do wat u really want from me...am so sorry if am letting u down....am kinda passn tru some really tough times now...n i dont want to complicate issues for mysef....i hope u understnd wat am tryn to say....i pray u ll find someone beta dan me,,,......
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
temigracie: ...tanks for everything...dos words were just too sweet....am so sorry,if i can do wat u really want from me...am so sorry if am letting u down....am kinda passn tru some really tough times now...n i dont want to complicate issues for mysef....i hope u understnd wat am tryn to say....i pray u ll find someone beta dan me,,,......
We can't be afraid of change. You may feel
very secure in the pond
that you are in, but if
you never venture out
of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea.
Holding onto something
that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.
Conclusively. Dear, Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. Please, have a rethink about it.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
shegsky:
We can't be afraid of change. You may feel
very secure in the pond
that you are in, but if
you never venture out
of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea.
Holding onto something
that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.
Conclusively. Dear, Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. Please, have a rethink about it.
...lol...okay sir....tanks for d words
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
A girl named Chicurvee. The only female I've ever sent a pm on nairaland. But she's no longer a member, the data loss affected her account. cry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by ceo003: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ladystewie: Am badt like that cool
How you dey do am?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jregz:
beg me,I've her photos (I swear with the gods of the land )
*kneels down in front of him* pls sir upload am make we see
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Caracta:

cheesy
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
dheyi: *kneels down in front of him* pls sir upload am make we see

Lol....I dey play oooo, you'd better unfollow cos I don't av anything to give you grin grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Jregz:

Lol....I dey play oooo, you'd better unfollow cos I don't av anything to give you grin grin grin
i jus think u r funny. no worry about d pix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion) / Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.