Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,899 members, 7,966,340 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:56 PM

Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them (18879 Views)

Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / 8 Places Guys Will Get Positive Feedback From Single Ladies When They Woo Them / Tag And Woo ( and picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: obinoscopy lipsrsealed grin I no sabi woo @op grin
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: Not ma fault.
what are you hiding?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: what are you hiding?
Nothing.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Jasi7(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: And the remains of crush are layeddown below

I crush you all for now, looking for more crusches

Dytbabe is married o..u no knw abi u wan jst try urself
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: Nothing.
then show yourself now!!!
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: then show yourself now!!!
I can't.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jasi7:

I started crushing her before she married. She betrayed me cry angry
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: I can't.
I have seen it already sef..
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: I have seen it already sef..
I know you have.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
MzMariah: I know you have.
you have pussycat eyes
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dytbabe: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
Jasi7:

My mouthpiece abi na handpiece
Thanks for the awareness

BoiledCorn: I started crushing her before she married. She betrayed me cry angry

Na me say mk u no get money ni
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: you have pussycat eyes
Everybody knows that. I don't like it tho. sad
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by wasak(m): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
there's ds girl i was crushing on back then... can't find her moniker around anymore seems she deactivated. Searching for a new crush.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by farano(f): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Are you jealous? grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: I started crushing her before she married. She betrayed me cry angry
.....aaawwwww,mayb u dint let her knw abt ur intentions early enof
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe:

My mouthpiece abi na handpiece
Thanks for the awareness

Na me say mk u no get money ni

...n dats one of the major and essential factor
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by BoiledCorn: 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: .....aaawwwww,mayb u dint let her knw abt ur intentions early enof
when I made my intentions for you since you gree? U ladies like money too much but I no be mugu.
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
BoiledCorn: when I made my intentions for you since you gree? U ladies like money too much but I no be mugu.
....lol..
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by KelvinGraphics(m): 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2014
farano: Are you jealous? grin
Nah... Iam just confused and at same time i dey pity my Oga Obinoscopygrin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by farano(f): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Nah... Iam just confused and at same time i dey pity my Oga Obinoscopygrin
pity? shocked how? grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Davidbanky(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mine is lulukay grin she's sexy and gat a nice lips and other things like that *wink*

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Spaxon: lol c dz small boy... OYA begn d woo mek ah c...
hian, small boy bi ti bawo? The only reason i will not vex is because "ohun ti mo fe je ko je ki n gbon". U understand that don't u?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dytbabe: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ...n dats one of the major and essential factor

Tell them ooo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
dytbabe:

Tell them ooo
..sha let us keep quiet jare....even if we tell dem,dem no go hear.....smh for naija guys ooo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by FKO1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ......aaawwwww... grin
YOUR SMILE CAN MELT A HARD HEART grin THERE WOULDn't HAVE BEEN A WWII IF HITLER HAD SEEN YOU SMILE
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
FKO1: YOUR SMILE CAN MELT AN HARD HEART grin THERE WOULDn't HAVE BEEN A WWII IF HITLER HAD SEEN YOU SMILE
....aaaawwwww.....am blushing already ooo
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by dytbabe: 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
temigracie: ..sha let us keep quiet jare....even if we tell dem,dem no go hear.....smh for naija guys ooo

Very akagum set of ppl
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
I used to av a crush on a pretty light skin girl who has a bf already, buh if she were to be anywhere around me....I'm gonna summon all d courage in me to go talk to her and I'm very sure she's gonna date me, not because I'm handsome, rich, tall or got the swag....buh I prefer saying it to her in person dan doing it online here.
We used to email back then buh, we stopped talking sad
Her moniker is _______

1 Like

Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: Who is your nl crush? Come in hia and state yer crush and tell dem what you like about them. i start

naijaboiy : i think u cute, sensitive and deres a wee bit of innocence in yer wink
dygeasy my crush! my crush! your IDGAF attitude is attractive wink me likey and d fact u wont admit u cute angry angry
Kingtom the king! you very nice and its very rare to find nice guys
frankben you've got a killer dimple wink
boiled maize i jes loff deez guy
madcow1 hees mad undecided
diamondpaul i jes like diamonds.. angry angry angry

so nl peepz, who's yers angry angry angry
shocked shocked
Ladystewie!!!

Oya start the wooing na grin grin
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
you can be ma first girl crushee wink
Mondisweets: embarassed is it okay if i crush on u too?
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by naijaboiy: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
rozzay: . Naijaboy is cute but I sure say I use like 10 yrs senior am but dygeasy hmmm lemme have him for one nyte only. Ill handle him with care
No wonder I didn't see the mentions embarassed embarassed

It's spelt "naijaboiy" cry

Btw you can be my e-mum nw sad sad
Re: Oya!!! Come And State You Nl Crush And Woo Them by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
where do i stat from, mah loff wink
am comn angry angry
naijaboiy:
shocked shocked
Ladystewie!!!

Oya start the wooing na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Advises Men In Relationships To Stop Acting Single / Young Nigerian Female Student Share Raunchy And Sexy Photos / Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.