Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,006 members, 7,933,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:31 AM

Can One Score 30 Marks In ALL Of His NOUN TMA Questions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can One Score 30 Marks In ALL Of His NOUN TMA Questions (2875 Views)

Noun Tma Answers / Please How Do I Complete And Submit My Assignments Using The NOUN TMA Link. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Score 30 Marks In ALL Of His NOUN TMA Questions by Vicky2k(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hi Fellow Nairalanders, Can one Score 30 Marks in ALL of his NOUN TMA Questions. This is a Question most of my Friends from NOUN University ask me so what's your take on that. For me its not Possible Except are using a Cheat. Even the Super Brilliant Students don't score 10 in all their TMAs 1,2,3,&4.

1 Like

Re: Can One Score 30 Marks In ALL Of His NOUN TMA Questions by gistwing: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
noun is one of the most hardest school to pass through and believe me you can only get good grades if you dirties you hand, as for an average student, you can get at list 10 - 20
Re: Can One Score 30 Marks In ALL Of His NOUN TMA Questions by sholyboy884real(m): 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
[b][/b]SOLVED TMA'S AVAILABLE FOR 100 LEVEL Entrepreneurial and Business management.
800 level Information Technology (M.Sc ICT)
100 level Communication Technology and other 100 level science courses.
Contact@08039396570
Re: Can One Score 30 Marks In ALL Of His NOUN TMA Questions by Nounitesportal(m): 3:32am On May 15, 2018
You can get Solved NOUN TMA Solutions here

If you're finding it difficult to locate TMA in your portal, you can follow this Guide NOUN Portal TMA Login Page Guide for New and Returning Students
Re: Can One Score 30 Marks In ALL Of His NOUN TMA Questions by wisdomkid: 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
I tried going through this year's NOUN TMA timetable and honestly, it's difficult and different. NOUN is always harder than other varsities in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

National Open University Transcript / Diploma,degree And Masters Program In Malaysia For (uk & Australia Campus) / Esut Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.