Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,055 members, 7,970,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office (809 Views)

A Question That Turned My Office Upside Down Today. / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office by elsieisy(f): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2014
Good morning Elsie. There is a girl in my office that I really love and I have asked out going to two years now and she has refused to date me. She currently does not talk to me now and I’m loosing focus. please help me how can I get her because I really love her because everything about me desire her. please I really need your advice. Thanks

source -http://elsieisy.com/dear-elsians/help-i-am-in-love-with-a-girl-in-my-office/
NB: any reasonable comment or advice might be transferred to the blog for the recipient to see. Thanks you

Re: Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office by eph12(m): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmmm angry Same office? Won't work! Tell him that if he's wise he should look for someone outside his workplace.
Re: Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2014
Nonsense story.

If you don't want to lose your job or respect in a corporate environment, don't date a colleague.

You can only try that in civil service..
Re: Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office by ifekemmy(f): 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Beta dnt loose focus or else u loose ur job with it. Dat can't be possible unless he has found anoda job
Re: Help – I Am In Love With A Girl In My Office by Spicylate(f): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
hmm but dating ur colleague in the same organisation is one of the office and dating no no's na
either way, u've asked and she has said no so i suggest u just let be. i doubt if she will succumb ma sef.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find And Meet Nice And Honest Nigerian Women? / Should A Man Adopt His Wife’s Maiden Name Because Of Her Father’s Influence? / What Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.