Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577705 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nenergy(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2014
chemmerfrank: 23k for 1gb version?
Yea..its a reap off concocted by some crooked Infinix/Konga staffs.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy:
people where just impatient..its online for 21k..same as this v code stuff...it wud still be available for all..wats d buzz about

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nenergy(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2014
mrvocalprowess: from wat d man told us, dey had problems at the airport or something like that,because everybody was shouting oo,we were over 30,so imagine d drama dat happened yesterday, and yea,u can get it at micro station if u didnt pre order for 23k(or maybe its some people that had luck yesterday sha) ... d phone is too good abeg,looks like sony xperia! plz oo,THE WAIT IS WORTH IT! .. i saw d gold version yesterday wit their staff and almost fainted
grin I can imagine. But the wait is annoying. We'll keep waiting sha.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by claycares: 7:21am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy: I am disappointed in Infinix. Designed in France my foot! They (some crooked staff) are hoarding the devices. How can it be distributed exclusively by Konga , yet people are getting it without pre-order at micro-station for 23k. mtchew! I'm ashamed of myself.... fretting over something I'm going to pay with my money.
Take it easy,thats normal for some OEM who do not have a defined chain of distribution. They chose this biz model with konga to cut off middlemen so you can get it at 21k. Xiaomi,thl,etc in the china face similar issues. Even at 23k, its a good bargain+value for money+after sales support which you won't find anywhere in Nigeria. I want the gold 2GB Ram version for review and personal use but I read I can only get it with a code. If only MyzTina would oblige me with a code so I can get it as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2014
mrvocalprowess: from wat d man told us, dey had problems at the airport or something like that,because everybody was shouting oo,we were over 30,so imagine d drama dat happened yesterday, and yea,u can get it at micro station if u didnt pre order for 23k(or maybe its some people that had luck yesterday sha) ... d phone is too good abeg,looks like sony xperia! plz oo,THE WAIT IS WORTH IT! .. i saw d gold version yesterday wit their staff and almost fainted
how have the battery bin holding up?? white or black which has beta tendency to retain beauty?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:36am On Sep 06, 2014
1one:

The major drawback on that phone is the battery.. 1920mah??...does kit Kat have some inbuilt battery optimizing ability?.. If not I think for all the specs it has, that battery won't take it anything more than 3hours on a full charge.

Tested the phone on behalf of myself and my blog. i have been using it majorly on a wifi network since 11pm last night, also took several pictures with it and watched videos on it and i still have about 70% of juice left. from what i can see, the battery may not be a major issue after all.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2014
chemmerfrank: how have the battery bin holding up?? white or black which has beta tendency to retain beauty?

Tested the phone on behalf of myself and my blog. i have been using it majorly on a wifi network since 11pm last night, also took several pictures with it and watched videos on it and i still have about 70% of juice left. from what i can see, the battery may not be a major issue after all. you can view the pictures on my blog an possibly a video at www.qbizlinx.com/konga
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2014
claycares: Take it easy,thats normal for some OEM who do not have a defined chain of distribution. They chose this biz model with konga to cut off middlemen so you can get it at 21k. Xiaomi,thl,etc in the china face similar issues. Even at 23k, its a good bargain+value for money+after sales support which you won't find anywhere in Nigeria. I want the gold 2GB Ram version for review and personal use but I read I can only get it with a code. If only MyzTina would oblige me with a code so I can get it as soon as possible.

you do not need the code to order. you can order directly now. i did that last night again with my new infinix zero phone too after i got an email from them. just follow this link. www.qbizlinx.com/konga Do that ASAP while its still in stock. ordered for 4 friends already and more are disturbing me, so i directed them to the site.

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2014
chemmerfrank: how have the battery bin holding up?? white or black which has beta tendency to retain beauty?
ummmm... all of dem are beautiful, especially d gold version.. d battery is quite okk...
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy:
grin I can imagine. But the wait is annoying. We'll keep waiting sha.
STOP WAITING AND ACT NOW! it is available for order now. www.qbizlinx.com/konga or http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2014
But this phone should come with a memory card, at least to assuage for the battery.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:16am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy:

There is no rip off going on anywhere,and nobody is hoarding the phone. That is why publicity has been going on for weeks as to why you should preorder,so you can get it lower. It is a very open thing,same is going on for the 2GB version,preorder or you pay more. If you followed the thread or the campaign so far you will understand better. I understand you might be angry and i apologise for your delay in getting the device but pls let's get the facts right and stop the namecalling,cheers!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2014
And i am out of codes. But if i get more,i'll certainly give them out
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kayodedada1(m): 8:26am On Sep 06, 2014
@MizTyna...please it show that my pre-order was succesful yesterday but til nw i havnt receive confirmation msg in my email box.,hope no p?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 8:31am On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna: And i am out of codes. But if i get more,i'll certainly give them out

aaah bad news of the century,sha don't forget me pls
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yemkoguru(m): 8:35am On Sep 06, 2014
Hi MyZt, am yet to receive my v-code. djbaq.boy@gmail.com thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Thebrightest(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2014
Please mzTina, I need a V-code to preorder my own by ending of next month.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Thebrightest(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna: And i am out of codes. But if i get more,i'll certainly give them out
Please will the phone be available in stores for sale in about one month time?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by crowntoro(f): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2014
mrvocalprowess: d phone is really gooood!!! display is
amazing, gorrilla glass,notification light, d 13mp camera is
sooo sharp, even at night.... it looks like sony experia...
wat is d size of d sim slot for both sim, Is it mini, micro or dual?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by soladnet14: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Pls anyone with the link to preorder 2G version
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nenergy(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna: but pls let's get the facts right and stop the namecalling,cheers!
Is your name Infinix or Konga? grin Why would Micro-station be selling outside pre-order when Konga has exclusive right to distribution? No wahala sha..this is Nigeria lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kondoboy(m): 11:10am On Sep 06, 2014
crowntoro: wat is d size of d sim slot for both sim, Is it mini, micro or dual?
is the 2gb ram version currently available in micro station?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Kondoboy(m): 11:12am On Sep 06, 2014
mrvocalprowess: ummmm... all of dem are beautiful, especially d gold version.. d battery is quite okk...
. is the 2gb ram version currently available in micro
station?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by nenergy(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
damcqute:
STOP WAITING AND ACT NOW! it is available for order now. www.qbizlinx.com/konga or http:///infinix-zero/?k_id=mcquadri
Error in selecting payment method and address. I give up! cry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2014
crowntoro: wat is d size of d sim slot for both sim, Is it mini, micro or dual?
micro dual
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Kondoboy: . is the 2gb ram version currently available in micro
station?
no
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 11:27am On Sep 06, 2014
nenergy:
Is your name Infinix or Konga? grin Why would Micro-station be selling outside pre-order when Konga has exclusive right to distribution? No wahala sha..this is Nigeria lipsrsealed

I do brand management for them,does that answer your question?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by borie4u(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna:
mis tyna dey never call me o n September 5 don pass. how u go help me now.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Proseoca: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna:

Pls MizTyna i nid the Vcode for d 16G...i sent u PM...my email is - oiseoghae@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maltharzaer(m): 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
There's a thread created by safas20 where I saw some Vcodes posted. You guys should take advantage of that n pre-order... I hope @safas20 z cool wiv this tho'

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Thebrightest(m): 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna:

Please will the gold version of the phone be available for sale in stores in a month time?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by soladnet14: 12:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
MizTyna:

Pls i need Vcode for 2G version.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.