Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,056 members, 7,887,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577668 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
yinxfun: Everything is about v-codes now... No one is even talking about how to get de xtra juice out of this machine viz a viz Rooting & co....
Anyways am patiently waiting

Root genius has successfully rooted two zero of people i know,all u need is good internet for it to install proper.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by labellat: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Has anyone received the 1gb ram/8gb version in Ibadan
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Charmingsoul: 12:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jerana15:

Not yet o...stil waiting for it to be delivered..ordered frm konga
pls let me kW wen delivered
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
For those that want vcodes,pls PM me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Once I get a buyer for my BB Torch 2...I'm buying the Infinix cheesy #Money delaying my ordering of the beast...but I dunno whether τ̅o get the 16gb/2gb version cry
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Charmingsoul: pls let me kW wen delivered

Ok
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
MzTyna, i called customer care oh-the numbers on their site, and was replied by an programmed V/O menu... i actually want to ask questions, how do i go about it?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by koloni: 2:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Miss tyna,I have pm u n send u my email still no reply why?pls I am sending u again kindly send d vcode to ebiyalo@gmail.com.tank
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pheel007(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizTyna: For those that want vcodes,pls PM me

I have done that like four time but still haven't gotten any,its really becoming annoying. Well I'm begging now for the v-code please here is my email phildapac@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by pheel007(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizTyna: For those that want vcodes,pls PM me

I have done that like four times but still haven't gotten any,its really becoming annoying. Well I'm begging now for the v-code again please here is my email phildapac@yahoo.com
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dijim0n: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizTyna: I just got some more vcodes,pls PM me if u want to preorder and i'll send to you

@MizTyna Please send me a couple of vcodes to samba4life@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
pheel007:

I have done that like four time but still haven't gotten any,its really becoming annoying. Well I'm begging now for the v-code please here is my email phildapac@yahoo.com

I sent u one on Saturday
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
corning gorilla glass ke,this one na low quality o so don't go testing it out with friends.Talking frm experience
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by macbeyland(m): 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please we need users review of the phone from those who have used it, especially concerning the battery life etc.. thanks.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by gpercuxionz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Juliano47: Once I get a buyer for my BB Torch 2...I'm buying the Infinix cheesy #Money delaying my ordering of the beast...but I dunno whether τ̅o get the 16gb/2gb version cry
aw much you wanna sell your torch2::. Whatsap me on 08184069060 lets talk better
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by koloni: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tanks tyna I v gotten my code.so what shld I do next
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by sauceEEP(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ mz tyna, the v code is for what?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Gotten mine today. I ordered yesterday. The phone's good pass its money o
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
ArchFreelancer: MzTyna, i called customer care oh-the numbers on their site, and was replied by an programmed V/O menu... i actually want to ask questions, how do i go about it?

Konga or Infinix? If it is Infinix,i might be able to answer you
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by macbeyland(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Samakinr: Gotten mine today. I ordered yesterday. The phone's good pass its money o
please share review on the battery life
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
I've been having network issues,hope to send the vcodes soon
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by adisonj: 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
I am keen on having the 2gig version. Please send me the v-code so that I can preorder. My email is adisonjnr@gmail.com
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by adisonj: 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizTyna: I've been having network issues,hope to send the vcodes soon
Sorry about that. I am very keen on having the 2gig version. please send me the v-code so that I can preorder at once. My email is adisonjnr@gmail.com. I will be very grateful.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Samakinr: Gotten mine today. I ordered yesterday. The phone's good pass its money o
so fast?? and konga is telling me i will be slightly delayed
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2014

R u in lag?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by claycares: 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
MizTyna: I've been having network issues,hope to send the vcodes soon
I need the 2GB version.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by koloni: 7:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Pls someboby teach me hw to order frm konga
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cooljoe13: 9:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please help me, my phone got delivered to me on yesterday sunday. I didnt notice there was a kind of break at the bottom of the case until few hours after i finished charging and wanting to make use of it. Immediately, i contacted konga to notify them and i was asked to send the picture of the break to their mail. up till now, kONGA hasn't reply the mail or call me. I need a replacement cos i cant just forget #20,900 like that. Make konga no sha try anything funny. or Is there anything i can do. See the picture of wetin i dey talk.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by finfol007(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe13: Please help me, my phone got delivered to me on yesterday sunday. I didnt notice there was a kind of break at the bottom of the case until few hours after i finished charging and wanting to make use of it. Immediately, i contacted konga to notify them and i was asked to send the picture of the break to their mail. up till now, kONGA hasn't reply the mail or call me. I need a replacement cos i cant just forget #20,900 like that. Make konga no sha try anything funny. or Is there anything i can do. See the picture of wetin i dey talk.

Where d pix dey??
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cooljoe13: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please help me, my phone got delivered to me on yesterday sunday. I didnt notice there was a kind of break at the bottom of the case until few hours after i finished charging and wanting to make use of it. Immediately, i contacted konga to notify them and i was asked to send the picture of the break to their mail. up till now, kONGA hasn't reply the mail or call me. I need a replacement cos i cant just forget #20,900 like that. Make konga no sha try anything funny. or Is there anything i can do. See the picture of wetin i dey talk.

[img][/img][img][/img]

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by omoboy08(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
macbeyland: Please we need users review of the phone from those who have used it, especially concerning the battery life etc.. thanks.
Battery life is not that good, you will have to charge twice in a day on light usage, call quality is loud. You can't expect everything to be perfect.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
cooljoe13: Please help me, my phone got delivered to me on yesterday sunday. I didnt notice there was a kind of break at the bottom of the case until few hours after i finished charging and wanting to make use of it. Immediately, i contacted konga to notify them and i was asked to send the picture of the break to their mail. up till now, kONGA hasn't reply the mail or call me. I need a replacement cos i cant just forget #20,900 like that. Make konga no sha try anything funny. or Is there anything i can do. See the picture of wetin i dey talk.

[img][/img][img][/img]

Pls call Konga customer care or reach them on FB and let me know what they say

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.