Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,008 members, 7,886,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577620 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by 1one: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2014
So I jst gt a txt 4rm konga sayin my phne wd b delayed...mtsheew..cancelled my order already.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mr man over sabi no dey here we are hard and software engineers and we examine other devices way sophisticated devices than this one and believe me when I say some of these zero's have flaws due to factory defect.flaws are always discoverd in new devices,automobiles etc put in the market. I havnt posted this bedore ,but I switched my fone on one morning and the phone just went into software check and scan the way latop or desktops CPU when a fault is suspected.so how do u explain that
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Oga this not mishandling and don't you think even if it is there is a problem?if customers should all come up with similar problems then ur device is not user friendly and that's already enuff flaw.if a car is produced today and half of the customers have problems with the lever to open the fuel door,hood or trunk and some of the levers stop working what do u think will happen? l trust the western world. But 4 here we go take any substandard commodity they throw to the market for us. There are some watches I have orderd from all these sites even phones.if you go to the original manufactures site, production of those products have been stopped because of customer reviews

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Cheddaz]Oga this not mishandling and don't you think even if it is there is a problem?if customers should all come up with similar problems then ur device is not user friendly and that's already enuff flaw.if a car is produced today and half of the customers have problems with the lever to open the fuel door,hood or trunk and some of the levers stop working what do u think will happen? l trust the western world. But 4 here we go take any substandard commodity they throw to the market for us. There are some watches I have orderd from all these sites even phones.if you go to the original manufactures site, production of those products have been stopped because of customer reviews,and don't get me wrong the device is classy,good specs et al but some of us are just unlucky to get devices that developed fault.I used an iphone 5 in UK a one year payment contract with my network carrier that is you pay for a percentage for the phone when u pay your monthly phone charges,the phone developed a fault under 3 months and it was changed no charges,but for here them fit call police for you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Somebody just told me τ̅o invest on Gionee m2 in stead.... Who am I suppse τ̅o follow na? Helllppppppp!!!!!!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
pls msg me for issues with phone and delivery
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
tecno4life: .Hw much 4 delivery 2 PH pls MizTyna or some1 help. I'm waiting 4 Gold version come 15th.
Will jumia have it

just Konga. Delivery outside Lagos costs 1500
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
1one: So I jst gt a txt 4rm konga sayin my phne wd b delayed...mtsheew..cancelled my order already.
same crap dey told me...rily annoying
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by 1one: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
@Juliano47. See go 4d M2. I jst gt mine like an hour ago. Forget ds Zero phne.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tecno4life(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
MizTyna:

just Konga. Delivery outside Lagos costs 1500
oboy e cost ooh pls beg infinix 2 put it on jumia now 1.5K just 2 PH ona wicked ooh gringrin
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
Jst received my infinix zero.buh there is no etisalat sim inside o...or am i to buy 1 and activate it with d code guys?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by 1one: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
chemmerfrank: same crap dey told me...rily annoying

so so annoying, when I called the customer rep,she was like they've been having some issues with getting it cleared at the airport or something about warehouse something something, I can't remember exactly what she said..I kindly told her to cancel my order..she was now sweet talking me to be patient and stuff..me too I honey talked her to CANCEL my order...she finally did.. now I have piece of mind with my Gionee M2..mi o raye waiting for infinix ooo.. no time..Jesus is coming soon.....Infinix be falling since 1754.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
I jus taya. Got vcode from miztyna.

To order now, complain pass praise..

I don't do it for any one but for my fellow Nigerian (miztyna)

I mean if she can't help us contact them on these issues.

I would stab my money on a gionee m2.
#25k4 isn't plucked but sweated out.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
enjoying my zero oo... no single flaw or fault... sorry if urs get sim wahala

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
plz wat ar d gesturs it has....and dos it hav air gesture
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ibietela2(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
MizTyna: pls msg me for issues with phone and delivery

Hello dear, how is the camera and weight of the phone?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
I dey enjoy my infinix shaperly....guys you just need to be patient with sim slot. If you're patient with it, I mean not forcing it open, then I DONT SEE A PROBLEM THERE. The only thing that won't make me give a 5 star rating is the battery...but eh what concerns me, I live in a place where I get a minimum of 18hrs of electricity...and of course, to hell with games

Overall, I think the phone is good for its money....very good.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Some reviews are complaining bitterly about Gionee softwares. They are bad some say. What should we now buy then? The infinix? Help ooo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by johnpaulbuddy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
See am getting more and more confuse here o...dis complains are 2 much 4 A̶̲̥̅ phone that has just gotten into the market...am planning to get D̶̲̥̅̊ phone on monday,if am nt convince b4 den...its bye bye to D̶̲̥̅̊ plans
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by dhayor58(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
about the sim problem... waiting patiently for my order

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
The phone was delivered yesterday but, that courier guy was extremely rule, didn't even call me sef. Just sent me a dumb text message when he arrived UNN and twenty minutes later, he left. Remain small, I for no collect am.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 3:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
It's not accepting my mtn micro Sim, however, I haven't tested another Sim yet. Currently on WiFi. All In all its a very good phone.
Connectivity is sick via WiFi. The same WiFi we my HTC one v been dey struggle with. It's just too fast. Thank God say I sell am. My hostel people Don day regard me as celeb sef. Everybody want my phone number grin The battery strong oh, I must say. Played GA SA for three hours from 80% I had 67% left when I was done. I've been using WiFi since 1pm, it's now at 59%. shocked Battery isn't going to be much of a problem though it could have been better.
TYPING WITH THIS PHONE IS REALLY FFAST AND FUN. JUST INSTALL SWIFTKEY AND YOU'RE ON grin

My problem now is how to root it. Framaroot won't work.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kabishow(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2014
ArchFreelancer: It's not accepting my mtn micro Sim, however, I haven't tested another Sim yet. Currently on WiFi. All In all its a very good phone.
Connectivity is sick via WiFi. The same WiFi we my HTC one v been dey struggle with. It's just too fast. Thank God say I sell am. My hostel people Don day regard me as celeb sef. Everybody want my phone number grin The battery strong oh, I must say. Played GA SA for three hours from 80% I had 67% left when I was done. I've been using WiFi since 1pm, it's now at 59%. shocked Battery isn't going to be much of a problem though it could have been better.
TYPING WITH THIS PHONE IS REALLY FFAST AND FUN. JUST INSTALL SWIFTKEY AND YOU'RE ON grin

My problem now is how to root it. Framaroot won't work.
use rootgenius for pc to root ur fone,nd my guy wen did u placed ur order 4 dis fone? Bcoz mine is yet to b delivered.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by chemmerfrank(m): 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
1one:

so so annoying, when I called the customer rep,she was like they've been having some issues with getting it cleared at the airport or something about warehouse something something, I can't remember exactly what she said..I kindly told her to cancel my order..she was now sweet talking me to be patient and stuff..me too I honey talked her to CANCEL my order...she finally did.. now I have piece of mind with my Gionee M2..mi o raye waiting for infinix ooo.. no time..Jesus is coming soon.....Infinix be falling since 1754.
lol...u bought gionee?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Thebrightest(m): 5:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Wow! I have got my Infinix zero gold version(2gb ram) today. The phone came with a charger, earpiece, manual, a smart flip case and even a 8GB memory card. The phone is wow! I have successfully rooted it, change my imei to bb and i am now enjoying Glo bis.
The battery life is superb it may be small in rating, but it is not an issue at all because i played gta game for 5 hours and only 31% was out.
The phone is soo smooth and no lag of any kind even when playing high graphics HD games.
The display is very clear, crisp and the viewing angle is ok. Both sims supports 3G. I was about to do a video review of the phone, but as i was planning to do the review, i woke up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maltharzaer(m): 5:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
MizTyna: pls msg me for issues with phone and delivery
Wow! Thanks to MizTyna for this thread and all... finally got my 'Zero' delivered today. I ordered on the 1st and it came in today... I had to opt for the 8gig ROM variant...I must say tz super slim n cute.... typed this comment wiv it as a matter of fact. Not a bad buy for the price. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by cooljoe13: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
i think a good samaritan should do a video on inserting and removing of the micro simcard and memory so that people wont have dis issues of simcard wahalay

just ma opinion

dat guy dat said he has been removing his up to 20th times should do this thread dat favour
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ArchFreelancer(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
kabishow: use rootgenius for pc to root ur fone,nd my guy wen did u placed ur order 4 dis fone? Bcoz mine is yet to b delivered.

Root genius didn't work. I ordered for the phone on the 1st of September.
I got it yesterday, Wednesday 9th at VC's office.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Thebrightest: Wow! I have got my Infinix zero gold version(2gb ram) today. The phone came with a charger, earpiece, manual, a smart flip case and even a 8GB memory card. The phone is wow! I have successfully rooted it, change my imei to bb and i am now enjoying Glo bis.
The battery life is superb it may be small in rating, but it is not an issue at all because i played gta game for 5 hours and only 31% was out.
The phone is soo smooth and no lag of any kind even when playing high graphics HD games.
The display is very clear, crisp and the viewing angle is ok. Both sims supports 3G. I was about to do a video review of the phone, but as i was planning to do the review, i woke up.
guy u no well oo ..i don dey hapi dey enjoy u story lik say i go order shrpshrp
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by IamMztee(f): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Plz I need the vcode
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by rexdphoenix: 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
Miztyna I was wondering if u cud help me get a
vcode. I'm finding it really difficult to do. I actually joined nairaland jus now cos of this fone. Will be glad if u can help. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.