Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (577672 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 8:12am On Sep 14, 2014
immanuello: pls can you or any distinguished gentleman give me d link to order for infinix zero 16gig gold variant.Thanks.
. D pre order is over for 16gig bro. It will soon b avail on Konga from 15 sep.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by immanuello(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=Genes1s]. Thanks but will it still be same price after pre order has closed.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=immanuello][/quote]. I'm nt sure about dat, I think miztyna should b able 2 answer dat.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2014
speak2adis: @miztyna,pls have ordered for the gold version on 6th of sept,i just lost my phantom 2 days ago.I live @ osogbo,is it possible to help to hasten quick delivery by tuesday or wesnesday cos have got no phone to use since all this days,thanks

No,delievery starts on monday. Maybe you might get yours on Friday
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:23am On Sep 14, 2014
immanuello: Pls how can i pre-order or order for infinix zero 16g gold on konga.Also,after ordering for it,how can i get it as i am presently in lautech,ogbomoso,oyo state.

Preorder is closed,and yes u can get it at Ogbomosho. You should be able to order ok Konga soon
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2014
MizTyna:

Preorder is closed,and yes u can get it at Ogbomosho. You should be able to order ok Konga soon
pls will it stiil be the same price?...since preorder has closed
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lordaweezy: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2014
n
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Lordaweezy: 9:18am On Sep 14, 2014
MizTyna.....does the infinix zero ordered from konga come with a pouche and etisalat sim
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tameyka: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=MizTyna]

I havn't been able to use my phone because the sim slots are not detecing any sim card at all. Called konga and was asked to take it to any service provider for settings, this doesn't make sense. What do I do? I hope yu reply me this time becuase I'm frustrated, my money can't go to waste
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ebuka144(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=tameyka][/quote]
tk it to calcare
they will fix it or give u a new one
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by tameyka: 10:07am On Sep 14, 2014
ebuka144:
tk it to calcare
they will fix it or give u a new one
I'm at owerri.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 10:49am On Sep 14, 2014
I'm just wondering if the Gold variant cost the same as other colours...if no, how much is the Gold variant and is it available on Konga (8gb version gold or 16gb gold I.e when available)
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:24am On Sep 14, 2014
Juliano47: I'm just wondering if the Gold variant cost the same as other colours...if no, how much is the Gold variant and is it available on Konga (8gb version gold or 16gb gold I.e when available)
gold version is the same price as every other colour and it will be available on konga. [url]www.qbizlinx.com/konga [/url]
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2014
Lordaweezy: MizTyna.....does the infinix zero ordered from konga come with a pouche and etisalat sim

No
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2014
no, it does not
Lordaweezy: MizTyna.....does the infinix zero ordered from konga come with a pouche and etisalat sim
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by finfol007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Answers to the OTG function

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Charmingsoul: 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have never bought anything online b4 so pls I need a kind hearted person to tell me the procedures of buying this online
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 1:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
log into konga website, go to their mobile phone store section or just search for infinix zero when u get to the item click on buy.then follow the instructions from tgere .u will have to create an account with them b4 u can complete your purchase.Just read thru the instructions carefully its straight forward
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maltharzaer(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
My Infinix Zero Up For Sale. Peeps in Kaduna can PM me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by ehizario2012: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
maltharzaer: My Infinix Zero Up For Sale. Peeps in Kaduna can PM me

Hahahahaha...so soon? What's d issue with it?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by brainoid(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fidel24:

I don't know much about Infinix. But at least I know it was formerly called Sagem and is based in France(EUROPE, not at all in ASIA) I don't really know y u referred to Infinix Zero as a China phone. So plzzz y & how is it a China phone?

I was actually wondering what happened to sagem. Cos it's the first coloured screen phone i used. Really nice to know they are now infinix.

But sha. Infinix zero promoters, When will INFINIX ONE be out. Cos I don't want to buy poo. Complain is raising more than ever. I bear ba3, sim issues jump enter.

TELL INFINIX TO GIVE US THE ONE!.

Zero is Zero for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by macbeyland(m): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
The more I read about this infinix zero, the more I am convinced that the phone is rubbish with multiple defects.. I can't imagine why majority of people who bought this phone are complaining about the Sim card slot and I don't believe that they were all careless in handling the phone.... maybe it's the defects that made infinix to reduce the price of the phone... they might be trying to sell off a phone with massive construction defects

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maltharzaer(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
ehizario2012:

Hahahahaha...so soon? What's d issue with it?
Lol...No jokes. I just craved it...and now I wanna sell t. I kinda like to see what the hype in some gadgets are. Faultless device. Pro'lly would try out the 16gig Variant

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Fidel24: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
macbeyland: The more I read about this infinix zero, the more I am convinced that the phone is rubbish with multiple defects.. I can't imagine why majority of people who bought this phone are complaining about the Sim card slot and I don't believe that they were all careless in handling the phone.... maybe it's the defects that made infinix to reduce the price of the phone... they might be trying to sell off a phone with massive construction defects

Sensible!!!
Wen som1 is attracted to a phone, buys d phone and after a few hours or days begins to advertise dat same phone for sale, there's a problem. I wonder how I'd feel if after all dis delay and loving d phone, I get it and it's faulty. GOD GO PUNISH INFINIX and KONGA. Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
undecidedso u are actually just trying out the same phone with bigger space

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
I think I was actually one of the first on this thread to get this fone sept.6 and was complaning about it having a factory defect and maybe they are trying to sell out their units,some people were calling me careless. I was particularly asking why is this fone cheap some said cos of the direct sale from the manufacturers and its online bla bla bla.But u also get the older infinix phones with lower specs for much more money from konga and infinixmobility so are they not also cutting off the retailers pls someone explain

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Charmingsoul: I have never bought anything online b4 so pls I need a kind hearted person to tell me the procedures of buying this online
it is quite easy. but you have to use a good browser so you can see things clearly.
1st, Click here to go to the Konga site,
click on Buy now OR
click add to cart [DEPENDING ON WHICH YOU SEE]
click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT,
[at this point you will be asked to log in or register. you can quickly do that using your facebook account or an email address. A code will be sent to your phone for verification that its your number which you will be asked to type immediately, so register with a phone number you have immediate access to]
after which you will be returned to the konga website, click on CHECKOUT again
then you will be asked to fill a form for the address you want it to be delivered and phone number of the receiver.
SUBMIT. That's all.

note: if you want to multiple pieces, just click ADD TO CART the number of times you want.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
And why all the fuss and hassling just to pre order,put your product out in the market let people buy after all people have been buying infinix and tecno phones for over 30k.I'm sure they have limited units because they have stopped production for now till they rectify the defect of the zero
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cheddaz: I think I was actually one of the first on this thread to get this fone sept.6 and was complaning about it having a factory defect and maybe they are trying to sell out their units,some people were calling me careless. I was particularly asking why is this fone cheap some said cos of the direct sale from the manufacturers and its online bla bla bla.But u also get the older infinix phones with lower specs for much more money from konga and infinixmobility so are they not also cutting off the retailers pls someone explain
since you have the phone now and you have been using it for a week, have you noticed any defects yet? please tell us. cos i haven't.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by finfol007(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
For those asking for benchmark

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.