Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,445 members, 7,914,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Infinix zero discussion thread! - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix zero discussion thread! (580051 Views)

Innjoo Leap 2 Discussion Thread / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (249) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by damcqute(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Fidel24:

Firstly, quoting my comment and commenting on it using the 2nd person pronoun and telling me u aren't referring to me is a cowardly thn to do.
2ndly, who are u to tell me which should b a BIG TYPE FLAW or just an ordinary flaw? Are u d standard? who gave u such authority? U were not able to convey any point in ur post(since u weren't referring to me) and u are talkn about me going far-off point. Only a dummy will read my post sequel to urs and conclude it's 'far off-point'. If u are talkn about steppn on toes, u stepped on mine ist. I'm not cut out for all this kinda talk.
Lastly, as far as I'm concerned dat ur comment was so illogical. Take it or leave it.
I've beta thngs to do wit my time. Period!

guess what? i did not bother looking at your name so i had no idea it was you. i just addressed it as i would if it was anybody else, including you. so dont think i acted like a coward. i'm glad you were the one i was even referring to in the end. and once again, you have misquoted me again. what's my own with you? feel free to call it whatever KIND OF FLAW you want. "why should it matter that i called it a flaw and not a BIG TYPE FLAW" is what i wrote. i am not your authority so free my review. Take it or leave it abeg.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
kaynine59: From wia? When fone is hibernate or when on

yep

also drawing an "e" initiate the browser
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
maxjax: make unu rest na...........!

but guys Drawing a 'C' allows you to access the camera faster, just in time not to miss that quick snapshot.
I've been trying it ,not working
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol I dunno if that feature is possible.. U r on my Facebook abimmsonsend me a candy request lemme see if it's possible.. I knw to dash lives is possible and help cross to anoda stage sha nt sure of gold bars sharing
MizTyna:

jeez! is there no way you can send me some gold bars? Pls Pm me let's whatsapp
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by maxjax(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess: I've been trying it ,not working

i fink one has to activate the short cut mode some where around the phone settinz
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by finfol007(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
Guys guys guys....chill naaa....that i posted a benchmark score wth the phones temp at 43 degrees doesnt mean the phone overheats unnecessarily.... u guys dont kno wat i did....before...nd during d bench mark nd even afterward.....if uv been following this thread,ull remember that i sed im a HEAVY phone user....i cn kill a strong phone in just 2hrs(leats leave what nd wat i do to accomplish that) ..

The thing is,i opened all the applications on my phone....over 100........made sure all the cores of my cpu ws active....which made my phone v.hot....i ws also downloading at the same time and watching movies on d brightest screen level....d phone was already at 45 degrees wen i did a cpu stability test.....it started cooling down as soon as antutu optimised my phone b4 carrying out those tests.....so trust me....the phone doesnt go hot unnecessarily ooo....if it were my phantom i did this to....id be seeing 50degrees plus...trust me

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harmbhrosz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
kaynine59: My candy crush tho I have many gold bars as seen in d pix...
sorry about the fone bro....just wondering how you've gotten to stage 600+ in candy crush with the phone you just bought for less than 2weeks

Just saying ooo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by yinxfun(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cheddaz: if its a flop it's a flop who's interest are u protecting.the Mercedes Benz 19O was the company's biggest flop just because it had a handbrake. Guess which countries they dumped all their mess.
Mr. Man... It's more than obvious that you don't use this phone... Okay, let's agree with you that de phone is very bad & Nigeria is de dumping ground for all sorts of things....

What are you still doing on this thread
What else do you still have to tell us that you haven't rattled out

3 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Jerana15(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizTyna:

Forgot to ask if u are in Lagos,are you?

I'm in Edo state...I saw Benin branch in d carlcare app. will check it out tomorrow and give u feed back
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
Haba candy crush is linked to ur facebook bro.. I have been playing since my Phantom A.... The A+... Them my Samsung note 2 (b4 dat bastard pickpocket robbed me) then now my infinix... As u progress to anoda device vi ur facebook it saves ur progress... I have been playing for like a year now man. Hope this explains all bless
harmbhrosz: sorry about the fone bro....just wondering how you've gotten to stage 600+ in candy crush with the phone you just bought for less than 2weeks

Just saying ooo
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
Lol bro u bad o lmao.. Nice one
finfol007: Guys guys guys....chill naaa....that i posted a benchmark score wth the phones temp at 43 degrees doesnt mean the phone overheats unnecessarily.... u guys dont kno wat i did....before...nd during d bench mark nd even afterward.....if uv been following this thread,ull remember that i sed im a HEAVY phone user....i cn kill a strong phone in just 2hrs(leats leave what nd wat i do to accomplish that) ..

The thing is,i opened all the applications on my phone....over 100........made sure all the cores of my cpu ws active....which made my phone v.hot....i ws also downloading at the same time and watching movies on d brightest screen level....d phone was already at 45 degrees wen i did a cpu stability test.....it started cooling down as soon as antutu optimised my phone b4 carrying out those tests.....so trust me....the phone doesnt go hot unnecessarily ooo....if it were my phantom i did this to....id be seeing 50degrees plus...trust me
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Proseoca:

Pls which colour is more beautiful when you handle it physically? the Gold or the white?....Pls am a bit confused i Have not seen them face to face ...pls MizTyna , any other personhelp me out..

We might not share same tastes as to that but i prefer gold accessories
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
kaynine59: Lol bro u bad o lmao.. Nice one

I message u on FB
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harmbhrosz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote authorcc=kaynine59]Haba candy crush is linked to ur facebook bro.. I have been playing since my Phantom A.... The A+... Them my Samsung note 2 (b4 dat bastard pickpocket robbed me) then now my infinix... As u progress to anoda device vi ur facebook it saves ur progress... I have been playing for like a year now man. Hope this explains all bless [/quote]ohhkay bro, I was surprised ni! Played it recently with the freedom app before I sold off my phone but never linked it with my facebook account!
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by harmbhrosz(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote authorcc=kaynine59]Haba candy crush is linked to ur facebook bro.. I have been playing since my Phantom A.... The A+... Them my Samsung note 2 (b4 dat bastard pickpocket robbed me) then now my infinix... As u progress to anoda device vi ur facebook it saves ur progress... I have been playing for like a year now man. Hope this explains all bless [/quote]ohhkay bro, I was surprised ni! Played it recently with the freedom app before I sold off my phone but never linked it with my facebook account!

Thanks for the light anyway
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afrocatalyst:

ok. Ikeja is cool.

I'm sorry but pick up might not be possible at Ikeja. What about Mushin or VI pls?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
I have used the fone mind u.have your own opinion don't hate on mine.I can see most of u here are just gullible and ignorant .gudnyte people enjoy ur device.this was supposed to be a discussion thread the good and the bad sides but it is clear some people can't seem to see beyond their noses.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Afrocatalyst: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizTyna:

I'm sorry but pick up might not be possible at Ikeja. What about Mushin or VI pls?
Ok. Mu-shine is ok. When?
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Juliano47(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cheddaz: I have used the fone mind u.have your own opinion don't hate on mine.I can see most of u here are just gullible and ignorant .gudnyte people enjoy ur device.this was supposed to be a discussion thread the good and the bad sides but it is clear some people can't seem to see beyond their noses.

So you are saying? Since you've made use of this device what advice would be appropriate for peeps wishing τ̅o buy this device (peeps like me, waiting for my salary month end τ̅o get it) do you have any other device with great specs and low cost for meagre earners like myself hoping τ̅o get this device, kindly mention...after all this is a reviewing thread, every advice/reviews always come in handy. I likee what I read about the phone and I'm only stalling τ̅o be sure its near perfect, if it is just battery, Idc...I can manage. #21k is huge...don't wanna be sorry after...so pls, if there's any ish you've noticed with yours, kindly tell..you are helping. If you think #21k can get me a better device (idc if its tokunbo) pls state...I'll appreciate it much.Thank you.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by MizTyna(f): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Afrocatalyst:
Ok. Mu-shine is ok. When?

Hopefully tomoro,i called u with a private number this evening

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
Abraham Izirein-Michael , u don carry ur madness enter infinx page 4 facebook. What I dnt really get is dis: is anybody forcing u 2 buy d phone ??because I dnt seem 2 knw what u derive frm badmouthin dis phone. Y dnt u get a samsung galazy s5 or iphone 6 since u want quality nd ur ar 'O.B.0'? Dat is ao one mofo was comparin dis phone to samsung galaxy s5 nd also expectin both 2 b of same quality!

5 Likes

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by kaynine59(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
[I have replied u on fb babe.. Lemme know if u experience any difficulties.. Bless
MizTyna:

I message u on FB
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by macbeyland(m): 9:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Genes1s: Abraham Izirein-Michael , u don carry ur madness enter infinx page 4 facebook. What I dnt really get is dis: is anybody forcing u 2 buy d phone ??because I dnt seem 2 knw what u derive frm badmouthin dis phone. Y dnt u get a samsung galazy s5 or iphone 6 since u want quality nd ur ar 'O.B.0'? Dat is ao one mofo was comparin dis phone to samsung galaxy s5 nd also expectin both 2 b of same quality!
I should be asking you same question because I don't seem to understand what you derive from insulting people who are expressing their opinions. Where have you lost your sense of decency? anyway it's obvious who the mad person is between the two of us. I will not exchange words with you because you have just exhibited your level of maturity
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by macbeyland(m): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cheddaz: I have used the fone mind u.have your own opinion don't hate on mine.I can see most of u here are just gullible and ignorant .gudnyte people enjoy ur device.this was supposed to be a discussion thread the good and the bad sides but it is clear some people can't seem to see beyond their noses.

Thank you very much bro for this observation... I still wonder why some people like Genes1s will insult others because they made negative observation about the phone. as if their fathers are major shareholders in infinix. even the owners of infinix will not insult critics with this level of venom. If I may ask, what has been said negatively about the phone that wasn't observed? is it the poor battery, is it the fragile Sim slot, is it the gorilla glass 3 that got cracked etc, so why are some guys so bitter about the truth as if somebody castrated them.. Maturity isn't based on age....

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
deres a huge difference btw constructive criticism and outright hate... ur opinion don't mean u must bad mouth,, I'm not saying u shudnt express ur self, but do it in a positive way,d internet is very powerful, any negative thing sticks,we aint saying d phone is perfect, but hell,give ur complaints maturedly , yall just nag and bad mouth,like u all have been expecting it to be a huge flop,ever wondered y tecno r7 flopped? its cause of d badmouthing on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by macbeyland(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
mrvocalprowess: deres a huge difference btw constructive criticism and outright hate... ur opinion don't mean u must bad mouth,, I'm not saying u shudnt express ur self, but do it in a positive way,d internet is very powerful, any negative thing sticks,we aint saying d phone is perfect, but hell,give ur complaints maturedly , yall just nag and bad mouth,like u all have been expecting it to be a huge flop,ever wondered y tecno r7 flopped? its cause of d badmouthing on Nairaland
Bro I think the criticisms are constructive enough because they are based on observation. People are saying their experiences and I believe that was the essence of this thread in the first place. you don't expect people who have had bad experience with the phone to come here and say the phone is awesome... at least we have also had people who have come here to say that they are enjoying the phone.. that is exactly how it should be...

1 Like

Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
truth be told broda the fone has a good design and from the specs on paper its solid and the battery is manageable. but my device just developed faults after 2 days of usage sim 1 not detecting and when I turn the phone on sometimes it goes into test mode those are my own experiences u can also see other peoples experiences.u might just be lucky to get a flawless one like some people have.u can get an innjoo i2 for 19,995 from jumia its a 5" HD screen 1.4ghz octa-core,8gb internal 1gb ram,5mp AF dual flash, 2mp front camera,190O mah battery,dual sim mini.it is made by a Chinese company in Dubai. the infinix has better specs than this but my wife has not had one complaint since she started using it,just battery life
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
macbeyland:
Bro I think the criticisms are constructive enough because they are based on observation. People are saying their experiences and I believe that was the essence of this thread in the first place. you don't expect people who have had bad experience with the phone to come here and say the phone is awesome... at least we have also had people who have come here to say that they are enjoying the phone.. that is exactly how it should be...
have u noticed dat it's only 3 pple dats always complaining?? cheddaz,fidel24 and juliano47 ... others complain too,pple complain on d whatsapp group too,,, my point is constructive criticism is different from nagging and badmouthing
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
well,probably because ur wife don't mess with her phone *drinks kunu*

Cheddaz: truth be told broda the fone has a good design and from the specs on paper its solid and the battery is manageable. but my device just developed faults after 2 days of usage sim 1 not detecting and when I turn the phone on sometimes it goes into test mode those are my own experiences u can also see other peoples experiences.u might just be lucky to get a flawless one like some people have.u can get an innjoo i2 for 19,995 from jumia its a 5" HD screen 1.4ghz octa-core,8gb internal 1gb ram,5mp AF dual flash, 2mp front camera,190O mah battery,dual sim mini.it is made by a Chinese company in Dubai. the infinix has better specs than this but my wife has not had one complaint since she started using it,just battery life
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Genes1s: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
If I m right, I think it should av been more than 4 times dat miztyna told u guys dat if u have any complain about d phone dat u should either contact her or ur nearest carl care for repair or even replacement with new. U better go checkup d meanin of warranty before u come here 2 spew out trash.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Afrocatalyst: 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
MizTyna:

Hopefully tomoro,i called u with a private number this evening

just talked to her and she said she doesn't want an infinix phone again. Am sorry. I thought It'd make her happy. Next time babe. Cheers.
Re: Infinix zero discussion thread! by Cheddaz: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
which trash and its only 7days warranty with konga

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (249) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Switch Off Your Phones Before 12:30 - 3:30am Today, Its........ / Help! How Do I Change My 2go Profile Location.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.