Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,947 members, 7,879,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever (16420 Views)

Ebola: Lagos Okays N50m Grants To First Consultant Medical Centre / Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts / Ebola: Lagos Govt Identifies 59 Contacts With dead Liberian Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by Reference(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Normality: I curse that Liberia man that brought this Ebola to Lagos. I bet he knew he has the diseasen but was on a mission to bring it to Nigeria, as their papa so we'll have to pay attention and help.

E no go better for you.

Why not blame those who aided his arrival. The embassy in Liberia under whose nose the disease ravages, the aviation ministry, immigration services, quarantine services and the horde of government licensed extortionists at our borders who will rather listen to Davido on their radios, watch Nollywood on their tellies and ping their lives away on their phones than gather, analyse and activate information that is freely available on a crises that started as far back as last year. People are truly perishing for lack of knowledge and greed. And die they will.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by abdullkabar(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Bet y e come africa sef undecided
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by Haryoryhemie(f): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2014
EMMASON125:
Hope u wear pants....
Btw, why woman this days no de wear white pants again?

Google is ur friend!!!
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by prince133(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2014
Kalvan: Look at what these people have caused!!

I won't talk too much. Why?! Why?! This Tribe.

Ibos, why bring an infected body into your country? Why?
you are m@d...if you dnt av any reasonable tin to say,go and hug trans4ma 1di0t
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by shizzle11(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2014
Kalvan: Look at what these people have caused!!

I won't talk too much. Why?! Why?! This Tribe.

Ibos, why bring an infected body into your country? Why?
where you born stewpid or you acquired your stewpidity? Either way, you are cursed.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by prince133(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2014
maxit2: FACTS about the Ebola Virus so you'll stop making a fuss of the near "HARMLESS" virus.

This virus has been around since the year 1976 (38 years)
It has killed a total of 1590 people in 6 African countries... (Average of 265 people per country in 38years)

The above figures is at year 2012. ( http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs103/en/ )

Now do the simple Mathematics, this disease is NOT even news worthy. It's just near harmless. If we can bring down the rate of deaths to Malaria(A disease with cure) to this rate, then we in Africa will have reasons to jubilate.

Look in the streets of Lagos, check those infected greenish gutters. Now ask yourself. if a mosquito that inhabits those filthy gutters stings you., What reason do you have not to die tell me!

CONCLUSION, make our environments clean, give out malaria drugs for free. Statistically, Ebola is not a threat. Malaria is and has always been.
that was then,it wasnt harmless.but this year it has killed over 1200 people
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by Chammypresh1(f): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Its only in naija dat a govt official will post an information where its not needed...smh(customs wateva)...meant no insults tho
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by MegMich(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2014
Nigerians will never learn, bird flu and SARS came and egg became cheap, now it's Ebola and bush meat is been distributed like akara.

Nawa....o! I tire for una!
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by AGgal(f): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2014
donnypool:

treat them with what?

Bitter kola injection
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by Litmus: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2014
Are you people in Nigeria not scared of the possibility of Bokoharams soaking themselves in Ebola juice and going into towns to pursue and hug people ?

To prevent the plan from backfiring, i can envisage the Bokoharam leadership forming Ebola squads.

Actually, the more i think about it the more certain i become that Bokoharam will at the very least be thinking of how they could use this virus against Nigeria.

Jesus shocked shocked and France will help them ... we're doomed lipsrsealed
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by myhero4eva: 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
cool me ma sef d first day i hear am feva catch me too... D hearin of it alone is nt even healthy to anyone psycologically... But d good Lord wil help us, Ebola u v failed in NIGERIA IN JESUS NAME.AMEN
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
AGgal:

Bitter kola injection

ok madam injection. cause i heard the research is still ongoing
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by anthonykind(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
They are talking about ebola and staphylloccocus danger pass am...he be like this world won end now oh man need to repent totally this na the signs.
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by Tininitanana(m): 11:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
MrRhymes101: thank God o!!! at least my friends will now agree to shake hands with me.....i no know y they the suspect me since
Are you one of the passengers ? what are you doing outside ? I thought you people are quarantine ehn ? chai one don escape ooooh..................Jona..........,Jona...........,Jona yeeeeee.......... MrRhymes101 has escape the quarantine you said they should do them ooooh chai diaris God oooooh
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by dangotegroup: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Register as a distributor and buy dangote cement at #1200 per bag or dangote rice at 6000 per bag. call sales manager RS Scheme 07069037705
Re: Ebola: Lagos Govt Confirms 2 Contact With Dead Victim Had Fever by ceaser: 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Litmus: Are you people in Nigeria not scared of the possibility of Bokoharams soaking themselves in Ebola juice and going into towns to pursue and hug people ?

To prevent the plan from backfiring, i can envisage the Bokoharam leadership forming Ebola squads.

Actually, the more i think about it the more certain i become that Bokoharam will at the very least be thinking of how they could use this virus against Nigeria.

Jesus shocked shocked and France will help them ... we're doomed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men: Experts Say You’re Overweight If You Can’t See Your Joystick / Vwaere Daiso: Installer Of Faulty Elevator Handed Over To Police – LASG / Good Doctors/hospitals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.