Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,301 members, 7,928,956 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:23 AM

In Love With Mr Wrong. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Mr Wrong. (1152 Views)

10 Early Warning Signs He’s Mr. Wrong / Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong! / My Best Girl Is Getting Married To Mr. Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With Mr Wrong. by Flowtry(m): 1:42am On Aug 02, 2014
He beats her black and blue yet she makes excuse for him because of the "blind love" she has for him.
I got the inspiration for this topic after listening to "Mr Wrong" by Mary J Blige. Why are good girls attracted to bad boys? Am just curious.
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Sijo01(f): 1:48am On Aug 02, 2014
Curiosity kills the rat.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by bknight: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2014
You will not know the value of what you have until you loose it.
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Dez80(m): 2:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Shebi una dey call cool n quiet guys - not man enuf or maga. Enjoy d sharp n swaggalicious guy na

1 Like

Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by MISSYTOSIN(f): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Am a good girl and am not attracted to bad guys.its a matter of choice. Most of dos girls don't really know wat dey want, they ar still exploring. Same thing wit guys too.

1 Like

Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 02, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Am a good girl and am not attracted to bad guys.its a matter of choice. Most of dos girls don't really know wat dey want, they ar still exploring. Same thing wit guys too.

Some people are not just lucky..

1 Like

Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Perhaps that is the true love theyve been craving,the kind made in heaven.
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2014
MISSYTOSIN: Am a good girl and am not attracted to bad guys.its a matter of choice. Most of dos girls don't really know wat dey want, they ar still exploring. Same thing wit guys too.
Good guys turn bad likewise...pray u dnt fall into the wrong hands
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Dygeasy(m): 6:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Jasboi:
Are there chances that as good as you probably are at the moment, you might turn bad anytime soon?
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2014
nice post, I really don't get this notion that all girls are attracted to bad guys, some of my friends will be like, guy, u av to act like a really bad guy for that babe to love or respect you, most of these guys are fake, dey don't act what they really are, I just smh and smile.
Only a bad will be attracted to a bad guy....IMO.
btw, is dt u on ur profile?
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Jasboi:
hmmm...ds is a post to think to think about too.
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Dygeasy: Are there chances that as good as you probably are at the moment, you might turn bad anytime soon?
Maybe not me but there are instances...
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:00am On Aug 02, 2014
jimmy4x:
nice post, I really don't get this notion that all girls are attracted to bad guys, some of my friends will be like, guy, u av to act like a really bad guy for that babe to love or respect you, most of these guys are fake, dey don't act what they really are, I just smh and smile.
Only a bad will be attracted to a bad guy....IMO.
Gbam, dats it. U don't have to be an a*shole for a girl to like u. I hate wild/bad guys. Yes dats me
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2014
Jasboi:
ikr
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by MISSYTOSIN(f): 8:08am On Aug 02, 2014
okparaugo:

Some people are not just lucky..
soo I should be thankful then
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2014
jimmy4x:
My Niggah be checking on all galz profile since March 19. 2009cheesycheesy

Wadup na?

1 Like

Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by royalty2013: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2014
D guy neva beat her very well, make she de dia till she die...u don't ask a child to remove his hand frm fire niether. Do u ask an aldult. To Walk out of d sun...
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
My Niggah be checking on all galz profile since March 19. 2009cheesycheesy

Wadup na?
lol...Kelvin my guy, I dey alryt mehn....ow ur syd na ?
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
MISSYTOSIN:
Gbam, dats it. U don't have to be an a*shole for a girl to like u. I hate wild/bad guys. Yes dats me
beautiful picture, pretty you, I must say, would be honoured to take a photograph with you someday smiley
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by ihedinobi2: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good girls aren't attracted to bad boys. Bad girls are. Like attracts like.
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Flowtry(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2014
[quote author=MISSYTOSIN

Love your angle honey.
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by Flowtry(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2014
Dygeasy: Are there chances that as good as you probably are at the moment, you might turn bad anytime soon?

Hmm
Re: In Love With Mr Wrong. by nickz(m): 2:37am On Aug 04, 2014
The IQ of the girl is inversely proportional to the amount of attractiveness she feels for the bad boy. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

She's Been Ignoring Me. Help Pals, Advice Needed. / Men Are Just Like Father Christmas... / Obsessive Lovers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.