Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,557 members, 7,881,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:32 AM

The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever (1350 Views)

I Think I've Discovered The Worst Car EVER! / The Coolest Car Ever / Has Your Car Ever Been Vandalised At The Port? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever by dvplaza: 7:37am On Aug 02, 2014
Chrysler has unveiled its new supercharged 6.2 Liter HEMIĀ® Hellcat engine which delivers a class of itself exceptional 707 horsepower and 650 lb.-ft. of torque.
Making the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT the most powerful muscle car ever and most powerful V-8 ever. It makes it the third after the 16 cylinder Bugatti Veyron and the V-12 Ferrari F 12. It comes available with two transmission options, the Tremec six-speed transmission with larger, higher-capacity clutch or the TorqueFlite 8-speed Automatic.

I wonder how fast someone can drive this?

[url="http://v8.autorgy.com/index.php/blog-categories/car-news/15-the-most-powerful-muscle-car-ever-the-2015-dodge-challenger"]Read More....[/url]

Re: The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever by omnidroid(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2014
Wow!!!! I've always been a fan of chargers and challengers..but being third on the list?!..its a dream ride then.
Re: The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmmm am not really a fan of d challenger
But the charger series
I have a 2010 dodge charger SRT8, 6.1L autodrive
Planning on selling soon I have the 2015 on my eyes but the new design is really looking friendly
Not the aggressive chargers lol

But there lots of tuned challengers producing over 2000hp
Faster than Dis one ur posting
Because its stock
Re: The Most Powerful Muscle Car Ever by dvplaza: 11:36am On Aug 19, 2014
omnidroid: Wow!!!! I've always been a fan of chargers and challengers..but being third on the list?!..its a dream ride then.

Which one is your first on ur dream cars?

(1) (Reply)

Golf 3 Won't Accelerate / Tyre Pull / Welcome To COOLEST CHRIS World Of Finnest Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.