Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,997 members, 7,886,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead (18403 Views)

Leave Jonathan Alone And Focus On The Task Ahead, Alkali Tells APC / Sirajo Alkali Dies, Jonathan’s Police Outrider / Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Honeyking(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
RIP to the dead. There are so many funny things happening in Naija. Those deciding the future of the country are those that are soo close to the grave. May God help us.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
olokfor: Another delegate to the ongoing National Conference, Prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali, is dead.

Prof. Alkali, who is one of the six representatives of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, died at his residence in Maiduguri on Friday night, August 1, 2014.

He was 68 years old.

A Professor of History, he was a two-term Vice Chancellor of the University of Maiduguri (1985-1992), Director General, National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPSS (1993-1998) and Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee under the administration of the late Gen. Sani Abacha.

He was a member of the Committee on Insecurity in the North East (the Boko Haram Committee).

He will be buried today Saturday August 2, 2014 in Maiduguri.

Read more: http://metronaija.com/another-confab-delegateprof-muhammad-nur-alkali-is-dead/
RIP Man
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by eezor: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Babymama1: Sad !!!
We are all a breath away from death,but for God's mercies
*Writing from my hospital bed*
may d peace of jesus b wit u. u r healed in jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2014
hensben: just imagine yara A' dua health, he still contest for election and won until his death, you think he doesn't know his health status of course he knew but still want to rule.he is a good man though with good heart for nigerians.he has remain the only president to declare his worth/assets to nigerians before he assume office.

he is a good guy and a good example of the 'i must rule' type

1 Like

Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by eezor: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
may d peace of jesus b wit u. u r healed in jesus name. Amen..

1 Like

Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: what's the meaning of this rubbish?

MTSCHEEW!
For say u no be man,i for think say u dey follow me wear sanitary pad currently.You tooo talk

abeg no vex for me,abeg no curse me,na drink dey worry me.But u too hype jare.Sorry na drink no vex.Na wa for u!!!Na drink ooo
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by ksbusari(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nigerians represented by those who may nt live to implement policies made by them. Thier millions of Naira could nt even safe them frm death.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by juman(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hiss.

A country where all kind of "leaders" are useless.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2014
olokfor: Another delegate to the ongoing National Conference, Prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali, is dead.

Prof. Alkali, who is one of the six representatives of the Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, died at his residence in Maiduguri on Friday night, August 1, 2014.

He was 68 years old.

A Professor of History, he was a two-term Vice Chancellor of the University of Maiduguri (1985-1992), Director General, National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies, NIPSS (1993-1998) and Chairman, Presidential Advisory Committee under the administration of the late Gen. Sani Abacha.

He was a member of the Committee on Insecurity in the North East (the Boko Haram Committee).

He will be buried today Saturday August 2, 2014 in Maiduguri.

Read more: http://metronaija.com/another-confab-delegateprof-muhammad-nur-alkali-is-dead/
Great man! Will never forget meeting you and shaking your hand. R.I.P. Sir.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2014
itidiare: It's appointed unto man once to die after death judgement.There is no repentance and mercy after death.you will be judge according to ur work on earth.
so true.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2014
Oldees are dying at τђε̣ confab, while 1.2million Dons are jonzing away on Nairaland....Well Kontunu υя dying.....#GetWellSoonBabyMama

1 Like

Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Felvet(f): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
God will surely heal you

1 Like

Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by 1Book(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2014

MTSCHEEW!

MTSCHEEW!
....christains just know how to provoke people of other faiths....especially, the muslims!!!....Yet, they claim not be violent and pretend to be holier than thou!!!
@Englishmart & Rooneyboy...The religious Bigots of Niaraland...The worst you can do is to remain an ISLAMOPHOBIC IGNORAMUS!!!.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
himkers: Ina illah lahila wali allahum saleh

*what did I just write??*
u must b an idiot
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by englishmart(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
lynpetra: For say u no be man,i for think say u dey follow me wear sanitary pad currently.You tooo talk

abeg no vex for me,abeg no curse me,na drink dey worry me.But u too hype jare.Sorry na drink no vex.Na wa for u!!!Na drink ooo
no wonder you were talking nonsense. Ehm! Sorry Na drink o. cheesy
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2014
[quote author=1Book]
....christains just know how to provoke people of other faiths....especially, the muslims!!!....Yet, they claim not be violent and pretend to be holier than thou!!!
@Englishmart & Rooneyboy...The religious Bigots of Niaraland...The worst you can do is to remain an ISLAMOPHOBIC IGNORAMUS!!!.[u r rite
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by englishmart(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
1Book:
@Englishmart & Rooneyboy...The religious Bigots of Niaraland...The worst you can do is to remain an ISLAMOPHOBIC IGNORAMUS!!!.
do I have to respond to this BULLSHIT? shocked
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by 1Book(m): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
englishmart: do I have to respond to this BULLSHIT? shocked
Go ask your pastor if you were supposed to reply the first "Bullshit".
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Lakayanah: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
People deciding the future of our country have no future at all. The ones with the the future have job what a country.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by geeudy(f): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
is well with u Dear, get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by henchamb(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
fflamingo: 68 years old=footballing age... The man am seeing is way past 70...Rip sir, but I think you should have ignored the invitation.

that one is conference age
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by cliffm43: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
EVEN OUR YOUTHS ARE MORE EVIL THAN THOSE OLD FOOLS....OUR YOUTHS ARE CULTIST,KILLING THEMSELVES ALWAYS.....ANYWAY,NO FUTURE FOR THE COUNTRY
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by ManTiger(m): 1:05am On Aug 03, 2014
I don't spite the deads but this man became a Vice Chancellor at age 39+(Something that is not very possible this days except if you have the support of the First Lady), 2 time VC of a Federal University,served with the office of the presidency and has been within the circles since that time, haba, na only him dey naija nii.
The man suppose dey him village dey enjoy all those abacha loot nah.
He was their when Naija was better till it bacame worse and still wanna be part of the future rebuilders, OK, i don hear.

Rip.
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by TIDDOLL(m): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2014
cliffm43: EVEN OUR YOUTHS ARE MORE EVIL THAN THOSE OLD FOOLS....OUR YOUTHS ARE CULTIST,KILLING THEMSELVES ALWAYS.....ANYWAY,NO FUTURE FOR THE COUNTRY
Well...its not for you to decide(..nd u might aswell move to GAZA...so nice there)..*today always begoth a tomoro,nt until infinity begoth eternity!!!!*
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by englishmart(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
1Book:
Go ask your pastor if you were supposed to reply the first "Bullshit".
MTSCHEEW!
Re: Another Confab Delegate, prof. Muhammad Nur Alkali Is Dead by Blackfire(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
Shehucom: From Allah we come and unto Him we return..
from ubangidi he come,and unto ubangidi he returns, who is allah?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Retired Military Officers – Nigeria Needs Damage Control / I ‘ll Clinch PDP Presidential Ticket—saraki / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.