Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,583 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (48458 Views)

True Story Of How Women Get Their Husbands Into Trouble / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Mystique(f): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2006
Look @ what happened to Brittney Spears? sad
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by babe1(f): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2006
Mystique:

Look @ what happened to Brittney Spears? sad

What happened? U mean she gained weight? Well dont forget she is pregnant again and most times women dont loose the baby fat if they want more babies right away. As long as they r not over weight.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2006
@ Babe1: Let women say no to men's sperms. Too many children huh!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by babe1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2006
ferdimako:

@ Babe1: Let women say no to men's sperms. Too many children huh!

No thanks ferd, do you want to kill me? I already have a daughter and we want two more by God's grace. If you can afford children married, why not. Not 12 and 14 yr olds making babies.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2006
@ Babe1: Are making children your hobby? Maybe children are you life. Carry on but don't cry blue murder. No good children thesedays and their father can't even jaywalk far away.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by babe1(f): 4:09am On Aug 11, 2006
ferdimako:

@ Babe1: Are making children your hobby? Maybe children are you life. Carry on but don't cry blue murder. No good children thesedays and their father can't even jaywalk far away.

Umm, that didn't make much sense to me but i am happily married and wish to have three children, if you have a problem with that, too bad. I know God will bless us with intelligent healthy babies. Take your negative energy and frustration elsewhere. So eat that!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2006
@ Babe1: This is a real topic I Battle and take insults to convince people on. You are not gonna be the last huh. This is what we get when we use our dicks and pussies to think. The world is full of people, curruption and machines taking up human jobs. Don't start calling God now you can think. More than two kids for a couple is too much and that could be frustrating. I know u r no different. Later the confession but know that some1 like me talked to you abt small family size no matter how deep you soak yourself in churches and how fat your bank account or how secure you think ur workplace guarantees. AM out.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by babe1(f): 5:26am On Aug 12, 2006
ferdimako:

@ Babe1: This is a real topic I Battle and take insults to convince people on. You are not going to be the last huh. This is what we get when we use our ***** and pussies to think. The world is full of people, curruption and machines taking up human jobs. Don't start calling God now you can think. More than two kids for a couple is too much and that could be frustrating. I know you're no different. Later the confession but know that someone like me talked to you about small family size no matter how deep you soak yourself in churches and how fat your bank account or how secure you think your workplace guarantees. AM out.

Hey you, back off already. I don't think i know who you are and neither am i married to you. So why don't you buzz off and get a life. I don't think you are in the position to tell me how many children i can have. Like i said, last time i checked i was not your wife. Whatever you are shehe or heshe POOF BE GONE! American want to be. darn!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2006
ferdimako:

@ Babe1: This is a real topic I Battle and take insults to convince people on. You are not going to be the last huh. This is what we get when we use our ***** and pussies to think. The world is full of people, curruption and machines taking up human jobs. Don't start calling God now you can think. More than two kids for a couple is too much and that could be frustrating. I know you're no different. Later the confession but know that someone like me talked to you about small family size no matter how deep you soak yourself in churches and how fat your bank account or how secure you think your workplace guarantees. AM out.

i have 4 kids so what angry angry angry angry and yes i want 1 more angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2006
@ Coco29 and Babe1:Do you have a husband? Is he in Iraq? Iraq isn't American. Whatever, am thick-skinned and you can't boss me around or get me angry. I mean well to everyone. Don't cry when folks get bombed on their Humvees. It's like you like love-making so much. Is that your life? HAHAHA
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Coco29(f): 5:54pm On Aug 13, 2006
ferdimako:

@ Coco29 and Babe1:Do you have a husband? Is he in Iraq? Iraq isn't American. Whatever, am thick-skinned and you can't boss me around or get me angry. I mean well to everyone. Don't cry when folks get bombed on their Humvees. It's like you like love-making so much. Is that your life? HAHAHA

do u have a low sperm count and dislike others who can freely have kid

and yes i love to f u c k angry

husband NOT ANYMORE angry
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by desiree(f): 6:47pm On Aug 13, 2006
@ferdimako

You are beginning to sound like an unhappy, gay-ass, Anti-Christ that hates women and children.

You are in no place to tell people how many children to have, I’d say, if a woman wants to have 12 kids have them as long as you are happy.

I want 3 myself, so what's your beef!!!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by dakmanzero(m): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2006
Em, madam desree

Let me first issue a disclaimer: I am all for the propagation of the human race! I think Children are lovely because they like Mario and thats so sweet! I believe Love making is the best thing we can do on earth because it creates life, isnt that wonderful? I love women because we cant hev sex without them! (Not properly anyway, )

Now, with that said, I believe, madam, that 12 children is a tad excessive, and, considering this is a forum read by Nigerians, who are at the moment by and large unable to properly support families greater than 5, I think we should not encourage such oversized families.

Ferdimako's 2-child limit is a bit extreme (Afterall this aint china, we don't have an overpopulation problem here, just widespread poverty, not the same thing, we got lots of space but no money, ) but please do not buy into the mindset that says we can have as many children as we want as long as it makes us happy.

There are many things that would make us happy, that we have to forgo for the sake of responsibility. You may want to give your evil bastard boss a black eye at work, but that would be irresponsible. Similarly it is irresponsible to have children indiscriminately, even if you think you can support them (No man knows tomorrow)

Family planning is still a responsible thing to do. Please space your children and excercise restraint when it comes to filling the world with miserable,hungry,angry brats (suicide bombers in the making)
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by babe1(f): 3:07am On Aug 14, 2006
ferdimako:

Iraq isn't American? Dummy! Proper English please. Ewu! You don't even make any sense. Your sentences are everywhere. Meeen! Like i said, YOU ARE AMERICAN WANNA BE!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by desiree(f): 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2006
dakmanzero:

Em, madam desree

Let me first issue a disclaimer: I am all for the propagation of the human race! I think Children are lovely because they like Mario and thats so sweet! I believe Love making is the best thing we can do on earth because it creates life, isnt that wonderful? I love women because we can't hev sex without them! (Not properly anyway, )

Now, with that said, I believe, madam, that 12 children is a tad excessive, and, considering this is a forum read by Nigerians, who are at the moment by and large unable to properly support families greater than 5, I think we should not encourage such oversized families.

Ferdimako's 2-child limit is a bit extreme (Afterall this aint china, we don't have an overpopulation problem here, just widespread poverty, not the same thing, we got lots of space but no money, ) but please do not buy into the mindset that says we can have as many children as we want as long as it makes us happy.

There are many things that would make us happy, that we have to forgo for the sake of responsibility. You may want to give your evil bastard boss a black eye at work, but that would be irresponsible. Similarly it is irresponsible to have children indiscriminately, even if you think you can support them (No man knows tomorrow)

Family planning is still a responsible thing to do. Please space your children and excercise restraint when it comes to filling the world with miserable,hungry,angry brats (suicide bombers in the making)

I said 12 there just to embellish my point, I know the situation in Nigeria might be different than that of western world. What I was trying to say is, you cannot tell people what number of children to have, unless they were your wife, sister or cousins. It is personal thing and only the woman and her partner know their economic competence and how best to raise their children---as long as they are not asking for hand-outs from anyone of us here.

PS

you are not ferdimako, are you??
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by dakmanzero(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2006
do i sound like him?
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ dakmanzero: You did a nice job there. I almost was overtaken by events and situations in Nigeria. Here is rife with corruption and hunger, then you still have people looting living large. So where and how will the excess children live and do to survive. If it is in the Arab world, enough suicide bombers.

But in Europe, they are hoping to populate and unwilling to allow immigrants to come in. In the US, folks are being lured to the Military and you hardly see the elite's children there. It will be all about taking care of tuition fees and the rest. Where are their Mamas?They must have resisted the way these women on this thread are doing now. Mr. Bush can't die for the so-called superpower. I just wanna say we can improve through individual thinking and sometimes someone gets to pass the point to others. It's nicer to know that someone thinks the way you do. This is doable. I don't know how extreme having only two kids in Nigeria is. Take any decisions that will favour you and the society. All Armed robbers and suicide bombers are not hurting their immediate family members remember.I know folks are suffering. No job no anything,the little are being taken by the machines.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ Babe1: Am not an American yet. Am still a Nigerian living in Nigeria. I don't have anything bad against the US and am not a wanna be.Would you still call me a wanna-be with my American passport? Maybe I have been clouded by Nigerian situations. Poverty and corruption are rife here and people are still getting more kids u know. What will happen? Do we wait until the population blows up? Actually it has been blown up with so many robberies and killings. The robbers when caught you hear I was living with my Uncle and he sent me out.

If it is on the depopulation in Europe, they need more hands to take care of the elderly. But too scared of letting in more Muslims they come cope with. But they are trying the best they can. Asia and US have their own takes. But in Africa and Nigeria to be specific, steps are not being taken. Folks that are supposed to say something are the looters and then the cheated are defensiveless in every form. Low thinking and all that .They are not happy. Children don't go to school, the ones in schools don't graduate.You know strike actions by teachers.

So my ground is we should do as we please and simultaneously consider the society. Society suffers because of misdeed from homes. US has its own problem, u should know better if you are an American or living in there. It's not all about what makes you happy and happiness comes from other places. I just used the spell check button,I guess no errors on this one! Am very good at English Language both British and American.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ Desree: Here is for everyone.Nobody foists belief on anybody.Nobody can boot another out or shouts him down.You can't hound anybody out of here or a thread. The guy said things he knows and feels. I learned from there myself. Are you happy with 12 children because of child-support policy that is not working in the US? You saidyou kinda literally used 12 but your 3 is OK.You tried! Most of those children aren't responsible my dear. Is not all about a woman's happiness. What about the state and welfare of the children? Are the children happy? Is the society safe?

I can remember sometime somewhere in Utah, a self-acclaimed religious man was imprisoned for having more than 8 children. Why? He was happy but endangers the children with improper care and the society.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2006
@ Coco29: I don't have low sperm count and on the contrary I have a full tank. More so with the advent of new technologies on health,we can store and even fertilize artificially.Even men impregnate posthumously now! However ought to use your head and not the privates.Don't 'weaponize' it against the society.That what is in the US. 4 children in Alabama,5 in Florida and all that. Those kids will have conditions (Courts think the parents have the conditions/custody) to see their folks or estranged folks depending when one kills the other. Children don't prefer visitation schedule.It's crazy and they grow up irresponsible. Meanwhile their Mama is happy. Bleep that!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by babe1(f): 5:20am On Aug 15, 2006
Ferdimako, please take a chill pill. You still don't make no sense. Sounds more to me like you are in some sort of pain and agony and all you need is prayer. I try reading your gibberish but still no luck understanding you so i rest my case and my husband and I are still gonna have 3 kids maybe 4 and if you don't like it, TUFF!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by mamaput(f): 9:02am On Aug 15, 2006
What dose all this have to do with women getting fatter
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2006
@ Mamaput: So women know they are fat?

@ babe1: So you cannot read a very good piece. You must be a drunk then. Couldn't even make out anything from there. However you are more sane with grabbing his dick huh. Good luck in doing whatever! End of this thread for you. Prayer my Ass!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by dakmanzero(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2006
censored
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by mamaput(f): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2006
Some women know they are fat.
Fat people can lose weight.
But there is no cure for fools.
Thats just a saying.
Fat people are not my problem.
They do not bother me and i do not bother them
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by babe1(f): 5:30am On Aug 16, 2006
You can say that again dakmanzero! Thanks dude.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2006
@ dakmanzero: I don't give a fig and I don't solicit for your back. Many folks type rubbish here and never get banned by the admin. if he bans me fine. More glory to you abi. As for Babe1, good riddance on this thread. You and dakmanzero are into low lives aiight. I wonder if you have had good grades in your use of English. Go to Primary school for simple sentences, gaylords. I fear no one. Will I lose my job by posting what's on mind? Bleep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by desiree(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2006
dakmanzero:

@ferdimako

Obviously, English is not your mother tongue/first language, but if you have problems with communication you will cause more problems than you solve.

Try to re-read your posts and improve your grammar before clicking 'post'. I am not trying to insult you, I'm just giving a suggestion as to why your posts are not easily understood. I personally have to read them again and again before I undertsnad what the hell you are talking about!

You can try posting like @Bolex (check his posting history to see how he posts). He uses short simple sentences, possibly because he knows his grammatical construction is not very good.

We are not British, but we have chosen English as our common language. It is our duty to learn to speak it properly. Also, beware the admin, seun. He may ban you for bad grammar alone!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
ROFL grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2006
i don't care!
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by dakmanzero(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2006
@ferdimako

I guess i went about it the wrong way. Sorry, man.

deleted my post.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by ladykool(f): 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2006
well that is for some people. i think if u watch your weight u wont get fat after marriage cuz as for me i wont get fat after i get married cuz i will watch my weight that for sure it depends on your body some people their legs get fat when they are pregnant. well thats for them but as for me i will even get slimmer or maintain this my shape cuz i cant be borthered to loose it now or after my marriage to any one that it for me.
Re: Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? by mamaput(f): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2006
Hahahahahahhhahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhhahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Family Members Of Asoma Banda Clash Over His Wealth In Hospital / The Amazing Transformation Of The Abandoned Nigerian "Witchcraft" Child

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.