Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,552 members, 7,978,818 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Hate Divorce— Anne Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Hate Divorce— Anne Idibia (831 Views)

Anne Idibia Shares Old Picture Of Her Dated Year 2006 / Pictures From Anne Idibia's Bridal Shower In Dubai / ANNE IDIBIA Flaunting Her Baby Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Hate Divorce— Anne Idibia by kingsley18(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nollywood actress, Anne Idibia and Tuface’s “True love” has come out to give her opinions concerning family, marriage and her own very childhood.
In her assertion the screen diva said divorce is the worst punishment any parent could subject children to. Because it’s the children that will face the consequences of their actions.
Divorce shouldn’t be considered as an option when couples face-off. It is advisable to settle rather than divorce. Why did you get married if you cannot forgive and reconcile with your partner?
I don’t wish my kids to pass through my experience regarding divorce. I always use my parents-in-laws as an example and I try to emulate them in my marriage. After all these years, they are still deeply in love with each other. Even at their age, they still enjoy each other’s company and that is amazing.
She also went back memory lane recalling her days of small beginnings.”I attended so many auditions after my secondary education and I also did some modeling jobs for a while, earning as little as N2000.
The highest fee I ever earned was N5000 but I wasn’t discouraged. I worked with Dakova and KC Jabari and I also did ushering jobs at events. I was an usher at Queen Onokala’s first album launch. I was also second runner-up of Queen of All Nations Beauty Pageant. It was after the beauty pageant that I made my Nollywood debut.”

http://ayayamedia..com/2014/08/i-hate-divorce-anne-idibia.html

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Water Melon Reminds Of Cossy Orjiakor - Julius Agwu / See A 6-year-old Kelly Osbourne Meet Joan Rivers In 1991 / Tiwa Savage To Give Out ”iphone 6” To Lucky Fan! See What You Need To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.