Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,647 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? (1508 Views)

See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp / YOU MUST QUARREL OVER 5 TIMES BEFORE YOU MARRY. / How Often Do You Quarrel With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by jocelyncherish: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
Is it a signal to quit the relationship?Or those it mean they are not meant for each other?The relationship is a year plus,and the two always quarrel over trivial issues...mostimes discussions turns to argument,then a quarrel.Basically the guy in question is fond of picking on his girlfriend.What's your take Dear Nairalanders?
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by Liability(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
jocelyncherish: Is it a signal to quit the relationship?
i need to know first. What kind of issue make you guys to quarrel? What normally causes this quarrel?

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
That moment they say submit to your . . .
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2014
I drink lipton
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by nationwide24: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2014
jocelyncherish: Is it a signal to quit the relationship?
You've told the house too little to get a reasonable advice. However, not a sign to quit because every relationship has its ups and downs. But how old is the relationship? What brings about the the squabbles? How mature are you people? How serious is the relationship? Answers to these will guide the response from the relationship gurus in the house.
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by Tymax(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
Then it's time for COLD LOGIC. Assess your relationship without sentiments. If you CANNOT live with the unbearable habits/tendencies of your partner, break up. Do not deceive yourself any longer. angry

Conversely, you may stay, if and only if you can live with the flaws.

Note: People seldom change. cool

1 Like

Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
ITbomb: That moment they say submit to your . . .
.....its not always abt submission.....wen deres no love again, u start irritating each oda (especially wen dere s over-familiarity)...u fight on little things....
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by ITbomb(m): 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2014
temigracie: .....its not always abt submission.....wen deres no love again, u start irritating each oda (especially wen dere s over-familiarity)...u fight on little things....
The last part summarise the dying scene of my last active relationship, then we just sit one day and laugh over ourselves about the useless quarrels then decided to separate cos we were obviously tired of the 3 year stuff and I'm not yet ready.
Funny part, she still believe we could be just friends.
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
ITbomb:
The last part summarise the dying scene of my last active relationship, then we just sit one day and laugh over ourselves about the useless quarrels then decided to separate cos we were obviously tired of the 3 year stuff and I'm not yet ready.
Funny part, she still believe we could be just friends.
....sh*t happens jare....had my own share of experience....
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by dre11(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
What are those things u quarrel on....
Are they trivial things
mis-understanding of words, messages
or other things

even self at that
When u quarrel to much.....
Then there is no relationship btw both parties... just co-habbiting
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
Are you living together ?

Is there no intimacy in the relationship ?

What is the target of the relationship ?

One of my guys told me he always quarrelled seriously with his girl. They hardly agreed and 3Rd party settles them but they have been happily married since 3 years now.

Sometimes, equals in a relationship do quarrel. It is a sign you both love and have equal stakes in the relationship. So each one is trying to protect his/her stake.
Re: What Do U Do When You Quarrel Too Often In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2014
Oh that your rich dude quarrels a lot ?

His money will make it up to you..

(1) (Reply)

Fake Friends {picture} / Guys, Will You Still Go Ahead To Marry Her? Ladies, Your Advice To Your Parents / Pride!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.