Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) (57654 Views)

Top Ten Astonishing Miracles (warning, Some Graphihc Pics) / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Daily Confessions For Astonishing Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by iamord(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by irynterri(f): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2014

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hmm...i choose to err on the side of reason!
Pentecostals make your own lists.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by tjmc: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
cr8v: Op please study the difference between magic and miracles. These are no miracles. The problem I have with the Roman church is that everything about Christianity was turned upside down and sold to Islam who took it a step further. Check the miracles Jesus and the apostles did in the Bible none look anything like these fables called miracles their miracles were directed to human needs and to draw people to God

bro no talk too much, just google innocent chukwuma okorie nd blessed michael iwene tansi.

pentecostal have dis brainwashed lies against catholics
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by egopersonified(f): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
alingo4life: My Great Grandmother corpse too was exhumed in the year 2012 here in Ibadan when the past Government of Alao Akala wanted to do some road construction,and believe me you,Her body was still has fresh as when she was buried well over 50years ago..So, there is no big deal to that and that is no miracle of any.And mind you,she was a Muslim even though me her Great-Grandson is a non-religious fellow...While people where shouting Allau-Akbar on day,claiming she must have being a religious person while she was alive,I could only but shake my head for the Gullibility of a set of Africans..Mtcheeee

scientists in the house, does this mean there is an enzyme or something that keeps these bodies fresh?
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by tuffgongjo(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
uzolexis:

But it's in the African continent wc is mostly dominated by muslims yet there was an Apparition there.
yes,it is in planet Africa.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Orikinla(m): 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2014
OP, please, don't argue with anyone who challenges these miracles, because it is not your job to defend God.
God defends Himself 24/7.
Those who doubt and query you will realize the truth on their last days on earth.

Luke 21:11.

There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by cr8v(f): 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
sheffyUTD:

Intrigue and Interesting. Please I want to be your student. Can you educate me more? Especially on Catholics selling stuffs to Muslim.

Subscribe
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Weah96: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
egopersonified:

scientists in the house, does this mean there is an enzyme or something that keeps these bodies fresh?
Mostly fraud, especially if the claim is being made by a religious organization. LOL. Once your neurons die, it's over. Enzymes no longer play by your rules.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by TWEETFELLA: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
bebe2: Not a single one in Africa undecided

Oyinbo don talk,

Black man must to obey cry

Ebola nko grin
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by sCross: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Naetochukwu:
Yeah I was like you until I withnessed the dancing of the sun for the first time in my life way back in year 2000.
Went for a church programme when suddenly everyone started running outside and they were all screaming and singing. It was 2pm and I couldn't believe that I had my eyes fixed to the sun for 45minutes while it was dancing and changing colors.
I thought it was a dream too but the dream never came to an end. That night I couldn't sleep because it was my first time experiencing such. As I went to bed, our lady visited me still.... Gosh.
It happened in Adamawa state in year 2000 on saturday... When we were preparing for the feast of assumption...
Believe my story cos it is real

2 cor 11:14- it could be satan you know...
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
[size=38pt]WITCHCRAFT RELIGION!

AND THEN THEY ACCUSE US TRADITIONALIST OF WINCH![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
If the number five miracle of flying and descending happen for naija or for Lagos, or in a place where there is traffic on monday morning, things will happen
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
my question is this...seems it all happened to white people...the same people who have enslaved black people,killed of native indians,annexed Persian countries and also killed thousands of jews but still yet,our people always recognize themas the saint while we the people that have done nothing as atrocious as these people get termed the backward ones... and we are always saddled with juju tales...WHY

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nestor021: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
***HOOOT***Latest MTN MAGIC SIM setup for unlimited free internet browsing was just posted @ www.felicitgyglobal.com.ng
More sharp MODERATORS are also needed at the forum.

Share!!!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by pascalmilan11(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
it happened in Nigeria in my area in nsugbe our Lady statue shaded blood so all this apparitions is real believe it or not is true
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by bebe2(f): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Strongfaze:
I hope you are not looking at the map of Africa upside down. At number 10 it says Marian Apparition in Zeitoun (1968-1970) which is in Cairo, Egypt! And others were busy liking it. *SMH*

Wen i say africa, i mean africa. Not the one wey dem gather together for geographic or economic purposes.

Anyways, dats a story for another day

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by bebe2(f): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
lakefist:
May God forgive you for blasphemy I pray u understand sooner that your soul needs to be saved b4 it's too late.
My God is bigger than any less god or messenger you worship.

Oga forget all this talk

Untill africans learn to ask for proof , we will remain stagnant.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by ChristineC: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
This is a catholic thread
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Evasmillingguy(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
timmy2409: There are no such things as miracles. Your pastors and evangelists dey scam una big time! Watch Reinhard Bonnke and Benny Hinn tell it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJfaaPdP0kI

EDIT: Just because you cannot explain an event, does not make it a miracle. Typically the things you call miracles are perfectly explainable phenomena. Or just plain old lies. Levitating saint? Nigga please! David Blaine could teach you a thing or two about that grin. Na una go see solar eclipse dey talk say god dey vex

And doesn't it bother you guys that everybody else, regardless of religion, experiences the same events you call miracles at about the same rate? There is no evidence to show that Christians get 'healed' from diseases any more than Muslims or Bahais do, so what really is the benefit of your god? And why are you not getting any special treatment compared to the rest of us? Look up The Great Prayer Experiment if you want to see the actual numbers and comparisons.
ur own na special case!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by ProfessorPeter(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Catholic mysticism
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by GooseBaba: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Inferiority complex... Tufiakwa.!!!

Whitey dead body everywhere and some foolish Africans put miracle next to it..if na black man dead body the same foolish Africans will put demonic and primitive next to it....smh..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
It is always the catholic church grin grin grin grin grin

Diabolic shyt cheesy
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by alingo4life: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2014
egopersonified:

Maybe..But citing Religious Life as the reason why the bodies has refused to decompose is nothing but stupidty of the highest order
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by bisi16(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
OliverPin: We never do that. We never use miracle to convert people. This is just history. Talking about advert you can credit that to penticostal churches who put miracles on air, sign board, hand bilz, etc. I don't rili care how they do theirs but don't hate grin
How come u ddnt include dat of other denominations? Dats y I tagged it dat
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by calddon(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
there's no institution that loves big grammar like the Catholic church.
they speak big grammar that confuse us and when they try to explain the grammar we are lost into more confusing confusion.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by mindurbiznes: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
no. 8.Therese Neumann is hardly a miracle

looks like proof of reincarnation and Divine Justice for the crimes and suffering meted out against the Christ!

shocked
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Janetozi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mtchewww, apparition of familiar spirits is now miracle!
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by Janetozi(f): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
calddon: there's no institution that loves big grammar like the Catholic church.
they speak big grammar that confuse us and when they try to explain the grammar we are lost into more confusing confusion.
big grammar + Latin = confusion
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by eightsin(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
how can these be miracles na these types Jesus and him disciples do for bible?

abeg jor.
Re: Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) by chozkiel(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
pigin: idols
pigin: idols

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) / Man Attempts To Kill Prophet TB Joshua With Charms In Church - Joshua Ministries / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.