Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,220 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:09 AM

I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo (3327 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Hausas Will Get 20years Of Free Oil from Biafra If..- Nnamdi Kanu / VP Namadi Sambo Arrives At His Polling Unit In Kaduna [see Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by egift(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: you should be happy by now

Party on over-drive. Nigeria on the march to great awakening. The Coven can not keep us down. Up Nigeria - to God be the glory!
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by dridowu: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Firefire:

angry Take it or leave it Aregbesola CANNOT WIN this election.

So, dont waste your vote and if you must waste it waste it WISELY cool
Voters in Osun have waste their vote wisely
Anyway Aregbe will rule till 2018
God Willing
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by Firefire(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
dridowu: Voters in Osun have waste their vote wisely
Anyway Aregbe will rule till 2018
God Willing

Congrats to them for their wise decision ?
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Party on over-drive. Nigeria on the march to great awakening. The Coven can not keep us down. Up Nigeria - to God be the glory!
2015 will be a different ball game
Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by egift(m): 5:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: 2015 will be a different ball game

Yes it will be for both parties. But APC have the upper hand. Here are some reasons:
1. PDP has failed Nigerians.
2. 90% of the problems facing Nigerians today are currently manage and engineered by the PDP.
3. With the just concluded Osun elections, the thrust and enthusiasm is with the APC. In fact the wind is under their wings.
4. Some of the finest political criminals on earth are in PDP. Yet PDP have never sent any politician to jail (except there is a fallout or appeasement).
5. PDP policies, programmes and budget is always very costly but with very little result.
6. Nigerians strongly believe that stealing is an act of corrupt. But PDP's President Jonathan and his entire cabinet have consistently told us that stealing a few of Trillions is totally not wrong or can it be regarded as corruption.
7. PDP's fastest solution to the infrastructural decay they institutionalized is to auction Government institutions, responsibilities and assets to their proxies, fronts and interests - through "privatization", "foreign investment" and outright sales.
8. PDP only reward Criminals (Boko Haram, Militants, kidnappers, assassins, armed robbers, etc). Young Nigerian graduates are left wondering the streets with jobs opportunities.
9. Nigerians are getting killed prematurely across the country like flies and the PDP led FG are beating about the bush and wondering across the forest.
10. It is on record that the PDP do not reward excellence. Nor do they appoint credible individuals to positions of leadership, despite the large pull of human resources we have. To be appointment in any pdp administration, all you need is to have contact - it does not matter if you have no clue.

God will surely deliver Nigerians from the claws of PDP.

1 Like

Re: I Have Known Omisore Since I Was 20years Of Age - VP Namadi Sambo by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2014
egift:

Yes it will be for both parties. But APC have the upper hand. Here are some reasons:
1. PDP has failed Nigerians.
2. 90% of the problems facing Nigerians today are currently manage and engineered by the PDP.
3. With the just concluded Osun elections, the thrust and enthusiasm is with the APC. In fact the wind is under their wings.
4. Some of the finest political criminals on earth are in PDP. Yet PDP have never sent any politician to jail (except there is a fallout or appeasement).
5. PDP policies, programmes and budget is always very costly but with very little result.
6. Nigerians strongly believe that stealing is an act of corrupt. But PDP's President Jonathan and his entire cabinet have consistently told us that stealing a few of Trillions is totally not wrong or can it be regarded as corruption.
7. PDP's fastest solution to the infrastructural decay they institutionalized is to auction Government institutions, responsibilities and assets to their proxies, fronts and interests - through "privatization", "foreign investment" and outright sales.
8. PDP only reward Criminals (Boko Haram, Militants, kidnappers, assassins, armed robbers, etc). Young Nigerian graduates are left wondering the streets with jobs opportunities.
9. Nigerians are getting killed prematurely across the country like flies and the PDP led FG are beating about the bush and wondering across the forest.
10. It is on record that the PDP do not reward excellence. Nor do they appoint credible individuals to positions of leadership, despite the large pull of human resources we have. To be appointment in any pdp administration, all you need is to have contact - it does not matter if you have no clue.

God will surely deliver Nigerians from the claws of PDP.
i have just one question for you,these pdp members are they aliens or nigerians,what guarranty do u have that they won't decamp to apc if they apc win the center(which is unlikely)is atiku not a founding member of pdp,kwankwaso nko?,obj,oyinlola, 50% apc members are aggrived former members of pdp,will they change overnight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Ashaka Cement Factory In Gombe / State Security Uncovers Plot to Kill President Jonathan, David Mark / Where Is The Change!!! Donald Trump Insults Nigeria Administration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.