Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:52 PM

Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding (27224 Views)

First Photos Of Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Baby Girl / Checkout Olamide's Crazy Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding / Dr Sid And Simi Osomo's Wedding Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2014
check out the 2014 SUV Don jazzy gave DR. Sid and wife, simi

source - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/08/photo-don-jazzy-gave-dr-sid-and-wife.html

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by woodboi(m): 9:05am On Aug 03, 2014
rattlesnake: i pray it lasts becasue Dr Sid is a wannabe celebrity by force and hes not called to do that undecided angry

Seems u are new in music industry check trybes record of dose dayz and u wil find Dr Sid as d only standin artist left outside Eldee. I remember wen he was stil usin one small red toyota car, compare to d cars nd havin a roof of his own today... Dude do wot works for u. Ohk!
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by kissinggourami: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2014
akinaloma: Can anybody explain between to celebrate your wedding aboard and your papa land pls is where any different is just a waste of resource and to keep bad past record. Wishing you happy marry life
Does any part of what you wrote, make any sense to you?
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 9:47am On Aug 03, 2014
woodboi:

Seems u are new in music industry check trybes record of dose dayz and u wil find Dr Sid as d only standin artist left outside Eldee. I remember wen he was stil usin one small red toyota car, compare to d cars nd havin a roof of his own today... Dude do wot works for u. Ohk!
its not a matter of how long but to be sure you doing the right thing that God made you to do and fulfill your purpose....the advent of digital music makes everyone a easy celebrity but when you see people born to sing like John legend,wande coal,adele,bey,solid star,tiwa savage,MJ,M.I,Tu face,Avcii,sean kingston etc u WILL KNOWWWWW The difference between then and the MASKING ONES WANNABE...like me am very skillful in music production BUT I DIDNT RELEASE ALBUM OR TURN MUSICIAN BECAUSE I DISCOVERED GOD WANT ME TO DO SOME THING ELSE

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by magabounce(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2014
akinaloma: Can anybody explain between to celebrate your wedding aboard and your papa land pls is where any different is just a waste of resource and to keep bad past record. Wishing you happy marry life
#dorovocabulary#
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by sunnyprof: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2014
Can we stop this craze for all this thing 'abroad'. We have to stop giving undue attention to the 'wanabes'. I wonder if just paying transport to USA, eating 'meat burger everyday and just come home with dollar not worth 1 million naira, is realy an achievement after 20 yrs?

Our 'affluents' do their birthday, wedding, award washing etc. abroad but when they die, they want to be buried in Nigeria. Why?

Home is home, no matter where you run to.

Kindly build your best honours, respect and dignity at home, you will never be forgotten because every trace of your living would be brought to bare on the ordinary affairs of life.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Haryorqunley(m): 10:35am On Aug 03, 2014
Best luck to dem
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 03, 2014
I just love Dr Sid,he's so humble, a funny dude with great sense of humor, above all i cherish simi too, nice girl.
Happy married life to a great couple cool
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nniboy: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2014
Congrats Sid, May your Home be peaceful.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by dardon: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2014
rattlesnake: i pray it lasts becasue Dr Sid is a wannabe celebrity by force and hes not called to do that undecided angry
.. I guess u dont know Nigerian celebrities enough to say this about SID. Doro pako lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by kayalla(f): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2014
@OP did u take this pictures from window? why e no many
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by fairygeh(f): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2014
. #Doromegasupergrammar
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by skyface00(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
lolz hahah

fairygeh: . #Doromegasupergrammar
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by woodboi(m): 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
rattlesnake: its not a matter of how long but to be sure you doing the right thing tht God made you to do and fulfill your purpose....the advent of digital music makes everyone a easy celebrity but when you see people born to sing like John legend,wande coal,adele,bey,solid star,tiwa savage,MJ,M.I,Tu face,Avcii,sean kingston etc u WILL KNOWWWWW The difference between then and the MASKING ONES WANNABE...like me am very skillful in music production BUT I DIDNT RELEASE ALBUM OR TURN MUSICIAN BECAUSE I DISCOVERED GOD WANT ME TO DO SOME THING ELSE

Good! Guess u are yet to produce any music dat top chart in nigeria... Dr Sid barely sing or take chorus in music, Don helpd him and blend his style lyk Dbanj and Prince. Why do u think Group's are important in music? because everyone have diffrent tones to offer... But today music is business and its a trade u have to learn, cos no one is ready to be in a group. I knw wot good music is all abt and as well understand wot it means to make a living out of what u are doin, i dont think anytin else would have made life easy for him, ask kcee from d dayz of star quest, kennis and five star, if he neva press on to wot he blived in, he wouldnt have made it this far.
So what im tryin to say, is for u to stop talkin ppl down, encourage even if dey are gettin tins wrong.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
which kain mumu hear cut Dr sid carry for head sef? him no know say him an old man?
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
What's up, how are u
LBlessing: Lovely gown
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by LBlessing(f): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: What's up, how are u
I'm fine.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
How was church and service
LBlessing:
I'm fine.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by LBlessing(f): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
Unibenstudent: How was church and service
'Twas Great, thanks.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
U welcome,you must be blessing ryt
LBlessing:
'Twas Great, thanks.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by LBlessing(f): 5:30pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yea
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ok,,where do u church @
LBlessing: Yea
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by dania30(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
His wife is classy! Lovely gowns! The gowns were all gorgeous kiss
HML to Mr &Mrs Esiri. God bless ur home
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by VULCAN(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
It appears this poster is drunk. What has this rambling got to do with the topic? The couple wed in Lagos. Guess this is how some fail exams by answering a question different from that set by the examiner.

sunnyprof: Can we stop this craze for all this thing 'abroad'. We have to stop giving undue attention to the 'wanabes'. I wonder if just paying transport to USA, eating 'meat burger everyday and just come home with dollar not worth 1 million naira, is realy an achievement after 20 yrs?

Our 'affluents' do their birthday, wedding, award washing etc. abroad but when they die, they want to be buried in Nigeria. Why?

Kindly build your best honours, respect and dignity at home, you will never be forgotten because every trace of your living would be brought to bare on the ordinary affairs of life.
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by zinny01: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Rattelsnake which one be ur own nah leave d dude abeg congract dr sid jor
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Celepope: 1:41am On Aug 04, 2014
sunnyprof: Can we stop this craze for all this thing 'abroad'. We have to stop giving undue attention to the 'wanabes'. I wonder if just paying transport to USA, eating 'meat burger everyday and just come home with dollar not worth 1 million naira, is realy an achievement after 20 yrs?

This thread is not too long therefore please learn how to endure to read and also comprehend.The wedding was done in Lagos
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2014
aminho: well he might not be a celebrity to you but to some he is,his busy making his money while you keep hating on him with heats like surulere pop champagne over the moon doro bucchi to his name i thnk his better than you

You really did not spell 'hits' as 'heats'? No punctuation whatsoever. Our youths sha.. I helped you edit your post for better meaning.

"He might not be a celebrity to you, but to some others, he is. While he's busy making his money, you keep hating on him even with hits like' surulere', 'pop champagne', 'over the moon' and 'doro bucchi' to his name. I think he's a better person than you
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Angelvickky: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2014
I say amen to that, so when is our own.........Lolz [/b][/quote]
Amen oooooooo
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by joeybankz: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2014
Dr SID Wedding - Mavin Record Boss Don Jazzy Gives Dr SID and wife 2014 Land Cruiser Prado As Wedding Gift - Dr Sid and his brand new wife Simi Osomo. oFFICIAL pHOTOS -
http://www.naijapress.com.ng/dr-sid-wedding-mavin-record-boss-don-jazzy-dr-sid-wife-2014-land-cruiser-prado-photos/
Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by Olitec40chino(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Beautiful cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding by thexzy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Congrats Dr/Mrs Sid

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Greed Caused Problem Between Harrysong And Five Star Music / Alibaba: Unemployment Made 80% Of Kano People To Massively Welcome Buhari / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.