Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,143 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:38 AM

Shout Out Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out Girls (653 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out Girls by thankyouJesus(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Shout out to those girls who wear clothes short enough they cant bend down to pick their dignity.
→Shout out to those girls who wear heels and trek. I respect your hustle.
→Shout out to those girls who take their bath and makeup early in the morning before they start the days work. I respect your hustle.
→Shout out to the girls who have camera 360,960,1060,2060 and still have to go take a photo shoot to post a picture on Nairaland. I respect your hustle.
→shout out to those girls who put their legs in their cloth and take a selfie so that their ------- would look big. I respect your hustle.
→Shout out to those girls who wear hid pad,foam bra,eyelashes,loads of make-up and red lipstick.I respect your hustle.
→Shout out to those girls who wear short skirts anddraw them all the way. I respect your hustle.
→Shout out to those girls who sit
with a cute guy on a public bus and touch them with all their sensiive parts.I respect your hustle.
→Shout out to those girls who wear clothes revealing their ----- and bra strapsI respect your hustle.
→Shout out to those girls who
knows all party and nightclubs.I
respect your hustle.
→Shout out o those girls who think 1000 likes on their pics would grant them a good husband.I respect your hustle.
Re: Shout Out Girls by mstik(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
stale stale stale stale stale stale stale.........
Re: Shout Out Girls by Meestique: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
>>shout out to OP who just made me waste my mb, I respect ur hustle..!
Re: Shout Out Girls by Caseless: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2014
Shoutout to the op for having time to post this. I respect ur hustle!
Re: Shout Out Girls by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Hm!
There's nothing that we wont see on Nairaland. See thread! Na thread be this, abi rope?
Last Bullet
Just passing by.
Op, can I use your toilet?
Re: Shout Out Girls by Liability(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2014
op stale, your attempt to ridicule we ladies has failed. Your sisters are the ones you are describing above.
Re: Shout Out Girls by thankyouJesus(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: op stale, your attempt to ridicule we ladies has failed. Your sisters are the ones you are describing above.
read it again.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Have A Joint Bank Account With Your Current Boyfriend Or Girlfried??? / Most Effective Ways To Attract A Girl! Here Are The Secrets / 7 Silly Things Guys Do To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.