Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:18 AM

Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? (3664 Views)

Poll: Please rate our job section on a scale of 1 to 10. 10 = Perfect

0: 8% (6 votes)
1: 4% (3 votes)
2: 10% (8 votes)
3: 6% (5 votes)
4: 12% (9 votes)
5: 12% (9 votes)
6: 8% (6 votes)
7: 9% (7 votes)
8: 13% (10 votes)
9: 4% (3 votes)
10: 10% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Employers And Salary Payments / . / Job Forum Not Opening? Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by tholuosa2: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2008
Pls SEUN, I need to know why my Job Posting was moved to the recycle bin. They are genuine positions available and I don't know why Dis Guy and/or Mukina moved them; or is it that they do not want people to get employed?

Also, when initially posting the positions the email address failed to show. Pls Seun give me a response.

Below are the postings that were moved;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-185949.0.html#msg2972532

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-185942.0.html#msg2972832
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by tholuosa2: 7:31am On Oct 22, 2008
I am not an attention seeker neither am I a rable rouser, but I am yet to get answers or any redress for my complaints. It seems that Mukina and Dis Guy are ignoring me, are U too Seun?

If u do not want people employed or tell me what I might have done wrong, fine, I'll go post it elsewhere,
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by Seun(m): 7:43am On Oct 22, 2008
Patience, man. Contact me on yahoo messenger. My yahoo id is seunosewa
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by yicob(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2008
@ seun, any visible plan for the section yet?
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by suncolee: 8:23am On Oct 22, 2008
Ur doing wel bt checkmate d increasing rate of fruadsters whom are using this forum to frustrate people.Also 419 job employer shld be checkmate too.ur to good pls.
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by drulif(m): 9:18am On Oct 22, 2008
Please Anyone with info concerning CBN test. When is it taking place? God bless you all LIVy
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by Geezle(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2008
Seun,

I dont know how achieveable this is but u have to find a way around these spammers, one cannot see the latest anymore.

, people might just get tired of Nairaland Job cafe

Cheers
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 22, 2008
@ poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't dare ask why am giving it a 10 = perfect, We're damn good in posting advert , & vacancy board! why becos there's seem to be no improvement in all our nation's parastatals, and so,

i guess we're good at vacancy posting !, grin grin grin grin

brb
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by zaragoza(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
@brein
what a beautiful nonsence. After beating about the bush you ended up making no single point. Try to be factual and always drive home ur point when making subsequent posts.
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by maclatunji: 2:03pm On Nov 05, 2008
I think the moderators are losing focus with all the hype,before you know it some other forum will be the new toast of nairalanders.No bi curse,na fact, and why is it so difficult to post a new thread!
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by Seun(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2008
That is a foregone conclusion. The job forum is dead. I have accepted it, and so should you.
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by paaj: 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2008
Honestly, I don't know what happened to the job/vacancies section. In fact, that was the reason I joined nairaland over two years ago. Now its dead. I think its because there are a lot of job search websites now that are more robust and informative since they are solely dedicated for such.
Re: Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? by Seun(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
No, it's dead because spammers killed it and I have given up on the fight. No encouragement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

99% Visa Success For UK & Ireland Visa / Relocating To Aba, Abia State / Let's Reminisce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.