Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,775 members, 7,938,346 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs (2091 Views)

How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Android Default Internet Browser Got Missing. / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by luigiajah(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
I recently finished
my gta3 with 9ja
music and
its really making
sense. Imagine
stealing a car in the
game and you just
here nigerian songs
on all the different
radio stations.
Ranging From
Skelewu by Davido
To Caro by Wizkid.
Lets get down to
biz. Create a new
folder in your file
manager gta nfx
files. This folder is
to store the default
radio stations of
the game. After
That Go to Android
then to
com.rockstar.gta3
or something like
that but it must
have rockstar in it
open data. Then
search for The .nfx
files that are up to
13mb e.g
CAT.NFX,KJAH.NFX.
When you move
them to the folder
make sure you
rename them
from .nfx to .mp3
then play it. If it is a
radio station
rename it back
to .nfx if its not
rename it to .nfx
and move it back to
the folder you
moved it from.
Then Move The
Music You Want To
Use To Replace the
ones u moved to
the gta nfx files
folder. But rename
it with the default
name. E.g if u
moved class.nfx
and you want to
replace it with
skelewu.mp3
rename
skelewu.mp3 to
class.nfx and so on.
When you are
through Just Run
The Game. Note- do
not use music that
is more than 10mb
to replace the .nfx
files
Source: www.skyreloadz.tk .. [Please Skyreloadz.tk is a DMCA Protected site, Any Site Posting This Topic Without link back would face consequences]
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by 3kay945(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
undecided explanation get comma..
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by Whizpeter(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2014
grin
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by luigiajah(m): 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
3kay945: undecided explanation get comma..
how?
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by 3kay945(m): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2014
luigiajah: how?
Is it in data file or obb cos I couldn't find any file with that .nfx extension.
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by luigiajah(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
3kay945:
Is it in data file or obb cos I couldn't find any file with that .nfx extension.
. Check Android > Data > com.rockstar.gta3 > Files >Audio
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by 3kay945(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
luigiajah: . Check Android > Data > com.rockstar.gta3 > Files >Audio
Sorry, my mistake, I was checking it on GTA sandandres .... Will get the auto111 tomorrow. Is there any much difference BTW them?
Thanks anyway.
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by luigiajah(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
3kay945:
Sorry, my mistake, I was checking it on GTA sandandres .... Will get the auto111 tomorrow. Is there any much difference BTW them?
Thanks anyway.
obb files can't be edited via mobile.. Unless you use a computer app that can open it and compress it back after editing..
Re: How To Change GTA3 For Android Default Music To Naija Songs by 3kay945(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
luigiajah: obb files can't be edited via mobile.. Unless you use a computer app that can open it and compress it back after editing..
OK, let me give it a try.

(1) (Reply)

Nitel Is Coming Back / Samsung Galaxy Blade Edge Is The World's First Smart Knife, Phone Capabilities I / The Tecno Boom J7 Audio Quality Would Surpass Beats By Dre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.