Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,867 members, 7,973,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Your Wife Or Your Only Son - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Wife Or Your Only Son (921 Views)

If Your Wife Or Girlfriend Did This To Your Pots Would You Still Eat Her Food? / Your Wife Or Your Only Son? / How Would You React If You Discovered That Your Only Son Is A Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Wife Or Your Only Son by Bryancrox(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2014
Your wife and your only son is sick and one will die very soon,the only money you have is to save only one person.Who will you save? Your son or Wife? No borrowing of money.
Re: Your Wife Or Your Only Son by aweonline(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2014
God 4bid..bt if it must cum to that, i wil save my wife nd leave my son's fate to God. Though if she's a true MOTHER, she wont want her son dead,so she wil sacrifice hersef
Re: Your Wife Or Your Only Son by onome710(m): 1:15am On Aug 03, 2014
In as much as it is a matter of life and death, it is quite easy.
1. If my wife is still young and of child bearing age, I'll save my wife, we can have as many sons and daughters as we want. I would be sad to loose my son though.
2. If my wife is not of child bearing age, I will let her decide and as a mother we know she most likely prefer the son to live.

This is just similar to the popular question of; If you, your mother and your wife are trapped in a near death situation and you can save only one person, who will u save?

I was confused and didn't know who to save and who to leave behind so I asked my mother and she said 'My son, in that situation, if it ever arises, choose your wife, I have lived my life, the fact that you are grown enough to marry shows that I would have been a lil bit 'old' and therefore I don't have much to do again in life. So, save your wife. She is your family and all you have at that time.

So, anytime I'm faced with that question of choose btw your wife and mom, I pick my wife and state my mothers reason as my reason.

If it were you. Who would u save? Your mom or wife?
Re: Your Wife Or Your Only Son by great289(m): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2014
weird thinking! Smh

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of "Ogbanje" / Seun....observations...one Millon Rates... / Woman Dies After She Was Deemed 'too Fat' To Fly(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.