Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,677 members, 7,885,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:39 PM

Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! (958 Views)

Free Report On Local Supply Of Palm Kernel Nut / Suppliers Of Palm Kernel Nut, And Buyers Of PKO And PKC Needed / Buy Palm Kernel Nut And Palm Kernel Shell In Abundant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by JOSCO7720: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2014
Good morning to all the nairalanders! I'm seriously need of palm kernel nuts supplier within geographical zone of southwest to a factory in Ibadan and Lagos respectively @ very affordable price. Over 200tons monthly to both places. Memoradum of understanding will be signed to substantiate the legality of the contract with supplier's lawyer. Pls, only serious supplier n't time waster. People that previously shew interest were n't committed @all. Note: IS CLEAN AND LEGAL! Serious supplier should mail me on:Agrobased7720@gmail.com Tanx.
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by JOSCO7720: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2014
JOSCO7720: Good morning to all the nairalanders! I'm seriously need of palm kernel nuts supplier within geographical zone of southwest to a factory in Ibadan and Lagos respectively @ very affordable price. Over 200tons monthly to both places. Memoradum of understanding will be signed to substantiate the legality of the contract with supplier's lawyer. Pls, only serious supplier n't time waster. People that previously shew interest were n't committed @all. Note: IS CLEAN AND LEGAL! Serious supplier should mail me on:Agrobased7720@gmail.com Tanx.
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by justme50: 2:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello sir, do you want the cracked nuts or uncracked nuts?
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Going fine. Yours??
so,my day is going good,,so how has ur day been.
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by BreezyRita(f): 7:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Unibenstudent:
so,my day is going good,,so how has ur day been.

Great. No derailing.
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

Great. No derailing.
well,we are on a whole new thread if u could notice well,,and so did u like switch of venuees for chatting?
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by BreezyRita(f): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
Not really. Didn't notice we're on a new thread though
Re: Palm Kernel Nut Is Urgently Needed! by metroy4x: 12:24am On Oct 12, 2014
Hw much do buy per kg or ton, send an E-mail for reply @ : metroy4x@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Green House Farming In Nigeria / We Do Artwork And Packaging Design For Animal Feed Bags / 50 Acres Of Farmland Available For Sale Along Ife Ibadan Express Way At Ikire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.