Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,398 members, 7,944,036 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB (1110 Views)

I Scored 260 In Jamb But I'm Very Sure I Deserved More / Number Of Candidates That Scored 200 And Above In JAMB 2015 / Covenant University Student That Scored A 4.99 CGPA Was 2nd Best In ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by Nicolas22: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2014
For those of you who scored low in jamb or below 180, this is an opportunity for you to grab and gain admission into university of your choice without any effect. National University Commission (NUC) senior staff have been given admission slots called QUOTA to get candidates especially their relations for admission into university regardless of their jamb scores and departments. As we know, most of them don't have relatives at university level, so they are giving out the slots to anybody who can afford it. For details on how to get the vacant, call 07064708266 before its late. Do not waste another year staying at home because of the money involved or ignorant. Am also on facebook as Olisah James for those who wish to add.
Re: Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by Illuminatus(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2014
Scam Alert!!!
Re: Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by Bravoosii: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2014
Just how stupid are you? You think people still fall for this crap?
Re: Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by Nicolas22: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2014
This is how u people always see everytin as scam due to ignorance...are u the only one in this country who doesn't knw about quota admission by NUC members and university staff?
Re: Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by Nicolas22: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bravoosii: Just how stupid are you? You think people still fall for this crap?
Ofcourse people don't fall for such due to ignorance and dats why and how pple will always waste years and spend years at home due to same ignorance. Don't use abusive words on me my dear pls. Thanks.
Re: Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by Nicolas22: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by Harry3: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
I think dis dude is right tho I don't knw how authentic his own is. I knw pple dat got admission last year tru dis NUC quota, even 2 of my close frnds dat scored below 180 last year, we jst hv to be sure dat his own source is real but as for NUC quota, it exists. Jst sayin my mind tho.
Re: Those That Scored Low Or Below 180 In JAMB by isoh(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {account Thread} / Project Topics And Materials In Library And Information Science / SINGA Phd Awards For Foreign Students In Singapore 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.