Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

@OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... (531 Views)

The Betrayal Of Southern Army Personnels Into The Hands Of Boko Haram! / Ongoing Protest By Dismissed Immigration Personnels Recruited Under GEJ / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Visit To His House By DSS Personnels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2014
Yesterday,i boarded a cab from kasuwa to kawo...i sat along side a soldier in the front seat,i was deeply perplexed as the conductor asked the man in khakhi for his t.p fare...Considering the fact that the Nigerian Army are in the fore-front fighting insurgency in the country...cum rain and sunshine,they lay down their lives to ensure that we enjoy security...Do you think it is right for Army personnels to pay transport fares...
Re: @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by fckmn24seg(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2014
No, how can they pay
Re: @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by lakpalakpa: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
What nonsense question are you asking??

What about doctors who work tirelessly to save lives??

What about teachers who impart knowledge to the future leaders??

What about bankers who work tirelessly to ensure our monies are properly kept and accounted for??

What about farmers and fishermen who toil day and night to ensure the nation is well-fed??

What about traders who ensure that goods are available to buyers at the right time and place??

What about civil servants who work to ensure that our public service doesn't collapse??

Infact all Nigerians shouldn't pay t.fare going by OP's slavish thinking....

Summary: The bribe-collecting, bus-burning uniformed beasts should pay their t.fares

angry angry angry angry
Re: @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2014
In Lagos they are called STAFF. If I hear say them pay shishi.
Re: @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by lakpalakpa: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
teeo: In Lagos they are called STAFF. If I hear say them pay shishi.

They are all useless beasts..

grin grin grin grin
Re: @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yes they should
Anything that is not constitutionalized should not be legalized.

1 Like

Re: @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by Alishachris: 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
of course, why not! they earn a salary, don't they?

1 Like

Re: @OPINION:Should Army Personnels Pay Transport Fare???..... by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
Yes. But can you collect it from them?

(1) (Reply)

Senator Saraki Did Not Sign Report On Missing Funds / Chadian Soldiers Release Most Of BH Captives, Kill Several : Nigerian Official / U.S Donates High Tech Bomb Disposal Robots/equipment To Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.