Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,059 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Child Abuse Org Contact Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Child Abuse Org Contact Needed (720 Views)

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / Picture Of Young Children Hawking Moin-Moin: Child Abuse? / Child Abuse And Street Hawking In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Abuse Org Contact Needed by georgee(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
Good day pple. I need to report a neighbour of mine who overly maltreats her 9yr Old Maid. She beats her like a criminal at the slightest provokasion. Hits her head against the wall and kick her like a footballer wen on d floor. This woman is an illiterate who doesnt knw aw to write ABC. I av confronted her so many times to stop this act, but she wont listen. Pls if anybody knws the phone numbers/email address of any child abuse orgnaisation, abeg give me.. This 9yr old must nt die.. As i write, she is currently sick without any medication. I stay in surulere Lagos
Re: Child Abuse Org Contact Needed by Evyuc(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Contact police or nigeria immigrtion they work hand in hand with NABTIP

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse Org Contact Needed by adanduka: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Evyuc: Contact police or nigeria immigrtion they work hand in hand with NABTIP

In addition, snap and video the abuse (hide o) and take it with you.
You just might save the girl from premature death.

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse Org Contact Needed by uboma(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ op, which state is this child in?

EDITED
I just saw your location in your post. Visit the Local Government Social Welfare Department in your location and report the case. They work together with the Police and will arrange to visit the home.

2 Likes

Re: Child Abuse Org Contact Needed by JustCurious: 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
Here are some organizations for reference:

HELLO LAGOS
LASUTH Complex
Helplines : 08029000007, 08120006333, 08120006444, 07013491769
Email :talk2hellolagos@gmail.com
Twitter account - @YFS_Hellolagos

THE MIRABEL CENTRE
LASUTH Complex
Helplines: 08031230236, 08155770000, 01-2957816
Email: sarc@pjnigeria.org

LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation (WAPA)
Block 18,
The Secretariat,
Alausa, Ikeja,
Lagos State.
Email: wapa@lagosstate.gov.ng
HELP LINE:
Child Abuse - 0808 575 3932, 0810 267 8442
Women Affairs - 0808 575 4226, 0810 267 8443

Best Wishes.

3 Likes

Re: Child Abuse Org Contact Needed by georgee(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Thank U all. I am so happy with response i got. I will call the underlisted numbers tomorrow to lodge a complain. Unfortunately, my work doesnt gimmie time. I leave home early and come back so late at night. I myt nt be able to video this sad event. First thing tmorw morn, am lodging compalin. I stay in surulere lagos Nigeria
Re: Child Abuse Org Contact Needed by Godmystrength: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2014
georgee: Good day pple. I need to report a neighbour of mine who overly maltreats her 9yr Old Maid. She beats her like a criminal at the slightest provokasion. Hits her head against the wall and kick her like a footballer wen on d floor. This woman is an illiterate who doesnt knw aw to write ABC. I av confronted her so many times to stop this act, but she wont listen. Pls if anybody knws the phone numbers/email address of any child abuse orgnaisation, abeg give me.. This 9yr old must nt die.. As i write, she is currently sick without any medication. I stay in surulere Lagos
9 years old MAID?? So pathetic..... cry

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Advice From Dad To Son .. / Who Will You Attend To First? / happy sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.