Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua (2214 Views)

Flavour Thrills Victor Umeh, Anambra Dep Gov And Others At A Burial Event.Photos / Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by fmnely(m): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
Federal Government and lagos state government including international organization today meet with Prophet TB.Joshua today August 3rd to discourse a solution to EBOLA killer disease .
... Now we can see we truly need God.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
I watched it live also. He promised sending 2000 anointing water to each of the affected countries. He also said if he receives an invite from the countries, he will be there in person.

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by fmnely(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab: I watched it live also. He promised sending 2000 anointing water to each of the affected countries. He also said if he receives an invite from the countries, he will be there in person.

Imagine A rejected stone from Africa now a Corner stone to the world ... Mother Africa open your Eye undecided

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=fmnely]

Imagine A rejected stone from Africa now a Corner stone to the world ... Mother Africa open your Eye undecided[/quot
The scripture can not be broken my brother.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab: I watched it live also. He promised sending 2000 anointing water to each of the affected countries. He also said if he receives an invite from the countries, he will be there in person.
What's holy water going to do for those people contracting Ebola ?. Nigerians likes to fool themselves. Holy water ko, holy water ni.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Airforce1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
With God all things are possible
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Lucasbalo]What's holy water going to do for those people contracting Ebola ?. Nigerians likes to fool themselves. Holy water ko, holy water ni.[/quote
You are another ignorant attention-seeking-fool. A man whom you don't know anything about talks about taking the bull by the horn, you seat there on your mama' lap reigning insults. Why don't you ask your imam/pastor or ur useless self and go to the countries afore mentioned
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tval(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
No picture or video to back up your post.. You need the holy water undecided
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tval: No picture or video to back up your post.. You need the holy water undecided
Wasted seimen. grin
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tval(m): 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:
Wasted seimen. grin

undecided
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by fmnely(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tval: No picture or video to back up your post.. You need the holy water undecided

We thank God for nation like Korea, Columbia , and many others who could welcome God under their roof and nations.
@Tunde ... no need to correct any one who ever insult regarding this post ... let individual life speak...yes our life could be seen through what we write.

leave those that make a ruthless propaganda and campaign of colonies ... at-least we can thank God our government are on their kneel ... we can all seek God together
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tval(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
^^ how is that thing you wrote related to my request? I am asking for a picture or video.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
[quote author=Tundeiab][/quote]You are a village idiot for talking like that. Ignorance is a disease . Some fake pastor taking advantage of gullible fools like you distributing fake Holy water. Die in ignorance brainstem. They just evacuated an American doctor to Atlanta Emory Hospital yesterday and fools like you still believe in stupid holy water faith healing. Go to Liberia with your fake prophet and die off.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: You are a village idiot for talking like that. Ignorance is a disease . Some fake pastor taking advantage of gullible fools like you distributing fake Holy water. Die in ignorance brainstem. They just evacuated and American doctor to Atlanta Emory Hospital yesterday and fools like you still believe in stupid holy water faith healing. Go to Liberia with your fake prophet and die off.
I don't trade words with juveniles like you. When you are 21 lemme know so we can continue this conversation.
#seeyathen
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:
I don't trade words with juveniles like you. When you are 21 lemme know so we can continue this conversation.
#seeyathen
The hell with you poverty love-vendor. Go see my profile dumb ass. Illiterate fool living in a jungle trying to hustle people for his fake healing prophet. Bunch of people across your boss church at ikotun roundabout needs healing, why don't you and your two bit hustling fake faith healer starts from there.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: The hell with you poverty love-vendor. Go see my profile dumb ass. Illiterate fool living in a jungle trying to hustle people for his fake healing prophet. Bunch of people across your boss church at ikotun roundabout needs healing, why don't you and your two bit hustling fake faith healer starts from there.
Stop barking lil bro! Healing is not magic, you have to express faith to receive from Jesus. It's late, go back home. Mama is looking all around for you!

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by jieta: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: The hell with you poverty love-vendor. Go see my profile dumb ass. Illiterate fool living in a jungle trying to hustle people for his fake healing prophet. Bunch of people across your boss church at ikotun roundabout needs healing, why don't you and your two bit hustling fake faith healer starts from there.
you lack manners i tell you. even if the water is fake what will it cause notin but if it is really.imagine how many country will benefit, how many people will be healty and how many people will escape death

1 Like

Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
jieta: you lack manners i tell you. even if the water is fake what will it cause notin but if it is really.imagine how many country will benefit, how many people will be healty and how many people will escape death
Brotherhood in stupidity. People are dying in hundreds and you and your fake faith healer are trying to scam people with your stupidity. Follow your prophet to Ebola countries to find out that you will regret
your stupidity. Meanwhile, start your fake healing across the street from you with all those blind beggars. I am glad most people in Nigeria don't believe that crap.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:
Stop barking lil bro! Healing is not magic, you have to express faith to receive from Jesus. It's late, go back home. Mama is looking all around for you!
I am in better situation than you are in all measuring scales of life. Jungle punk hyperventilating on stupidity.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: I am in better situation than you are in all measuring scales of life. Jungle punk hyperventilating on stupidity.
Empty barrels make the most noise.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab:
Empty barrels make the most noise.
Yes, but you are nothing. Any time and any day, we are not in the same class but I will leave it alone not to sound condescending.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: Yes, but you are nothing. Any time and any day, we are not in the same class but I will leave it alone not to sound condescending.
I guess you weren't taught how to respect elders. Good night and have a happy night rest.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: Yes, but you are nothing. Any time and any day, we are not in the same class but I will leave it alone not to sound condescending.
nice chatting you. Though I must confess that you are rude. Have a happy night rest. Bye.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Tundeiab(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
guy you rude sha o. Any way, good night and have a good night rest. #rememberdontweeinyourboxerso
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by jieta: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: Brotherhood in stupidity. People are dying in hundreds and you and your fake faith healer are trying to scam people with your stupidity. Follow your prophet to Ebola countries to find out that you will regret
your stupidity. Meanwhile, start your fake healing across the street from you with all those blind beggars. I am glad most people in Nigeria don't believe that crap.
with this comment i believe african as a continent have hope. how can anormal human being make this kind of comment. you dont need reply
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tundeiab: guy you rude sha o. Any way, good night and have a good night rest. #rememberdontweeinyourboxerso
Goodnight and I hope PHCN gives you light tonight because of the mosquitoes in your little crampy apartment. It's afternoon here and I don't have to worry about not having electricity.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lucasbalo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
jieta: with this comment i believe african as a continent have hope. how can anormal human being make this kind of comment. you dont need reply
I have great hope for Africa as much as you do too. But not like all this fake healing you are subscribing to. We have this fake healers in US too but the difference here is that they are being called out. Like I said earlier on, let your fake healing prophet heals all the blinds and deformed people all aroung his mega church before going to heal Ebola victims with his fake water.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Lucasbalo: I have great hope for Africa as much as you do too. But not like all this fake healing you are subscribing to. We have this fake healers in US too but the difference here is that they are being called out. Like I said earlier on, let your fake healing prophet heals all the blinds and deformed people all aroung his mega church before going to heal Ebola victims with his fake water.
fool pls shut da fuçk up, who made u a judge? Don't u have a brain? U think Ur gay country have it all? Why are u jelous of nigeria?

1 Like

Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by fmnely(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Lucasbalo: its so funny with your age that you are contributing to what you dont know anything about - i can see you are confessing your weakness; next time you see a similar thread like this is better to read and pass. it really shows ; by their seed we shall know them.

@Tunde ... its clear and understandable that when things fall apart good people comes together to put up the center again let this kidding @Lucasbalo: be on his own he will soon be deliver ... people like him are looking for magic and his era is gone . if yu ask him @Lucasbalo: who is Prophet TBJoshua... he doesnt know shit about him,

@Lucasbalo: if you have personal relationship with God that can bring God to the seen then let see or your opinion/ what you believe in ... you dont need to be here to start confessing your weakness
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Lordseyad(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014

Just incase, na every topic get the chance of being on the Front page....
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by fmnely(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2014
A tired mind can not make a good decision ... some are confuse they need to rest. @lucas or whatever ... it doesnt make a different even if you are not in Nigeria .... being in America makes your case worsen .
Am proud to be an African and that good things comes from my country Nigeria- Then why should i be an antagonist to my fellow brother who is doing well . Its not only you that lives abroad so make a silent noise.
Re: EBOLA! Federal Gov-lagos State Gov And International Org Meeting Pro.tb.joshua by Kingblingz(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Its so funny how local some nigerian's can be.....God help our great Country nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Chike Ike puts her camel toe on display in new photo / Oooouccchh!! 18+ Only : Kim Kardashian Strips Completely Unclad For KUWTK / Nadia Buari’s Twins: Ghanaian Actress, Nana Ama Mcbrown Raise New Doubts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.