Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,893 members, 7,879,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Are Girls Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Like This? (1366 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Are Girls Like This???(screenshot) / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Like This? by egbejoseph(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2008
This is a summary of my last relationship. please read it carefully. ur comments will be appreciated.

I started dating her at a time when she broke up with her boy friend. The reason 4 heir break up was infidelity on the part of the guy.As far as I was concerned, the guy was out and out of her life for good. Please dnt get me wrong, I never tried to blackmail him, I just tried to make her have a conviction that the guy was no longer part of her. Initially I believed she didn’t need this guy bt as time elapsed I gat to realize she acted otherwise. The guy has always been persistent about her so he tried to see her but I expected her to not put up with it. At an instance I got to know she had to sleep in the guy’s house overnight! I couldn’t believe it. How could she have put herself in such a compromising mode? both to herself and our relationship? I asked if anything happened bt she told me nothing did. Not even a touch from him. I find that hard 2 believe. Do u think so?

She later tld me the reason she had to go 2 his house was that “there was fire on the mountain”. She said the guy told her she has a message from a ‘prophet’. The prophet said he shld tell the girl she was part of his life and nothing can change that- not even a quarrel. So they had to go and see the ‘prophet’ that evening.why not during the day? I never believed this. he even went further telling her an event which happened some time when they were together. The girl wrote on his bible then ‘I will never break ur hrt’ after a quarrel. The ‘prophet’ said she had to fulfill that. She said she was afraid of what he was saying so she had 2 consider him thereby leaving me.

My inference
Why should girls be so fickle minded?- so unstable in their reasoning. One time they kiss u and say ‘ I love you’ while you really mean saying the same thing to them; another time its history for just flimsy excuses.
Why should she be dating a guy out of fear 4 what the ‘prophet’ said?
It means for her whole life she is bound to this guy even if he cheats on her again!

I am single now and I know am not daunted by this experience. My true love is out there who will love me the way I am. I believe she is not the one 4 me bt the circumstances of the break up was full of flaws.
Why is it that MOST girls are like this?

www.egbesoccer..com
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by CYclone1(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2008
Eeya, pele.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by dorleey(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2008
dat she treated u like dat dosen't mean dat all gals are like dat.
some pple dont have a mind of there own and they believe in wateva a true and fake man of God tells them.
for me, she still love the guy. she is not just acting according to wat the man of God said, but out of likeness for d boy.
move ahead with life and learn not to generalize
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Gbemyte(f): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2008
as dorleey has rightly said stop generalising not all girls, but maintain ur belif dat ur luv is somewhere waiting for you. forge ahead with ur beautiful life.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by plappville(f): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2008
Let ur faith see u through, that she return back to her x B/F is not a crime, life goes on, there are lots of nice ladies out there seeking for nice guys too so be sure of ur faith.

Point of correction: All girls are not equal.

GOOD LUCK.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nautillus(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2008
egbejoseph:

I got to know she had to sleep in the guy’s house overnight! I couldn’t believe it. How could she have put herself in such a compromising mode? both to herself and our relationship? I asked if anything happened bt she told me nothing did. Not even a touch from him. I find that hard 2 believe. Do u think so?

YES THEY DID . . .Personally, i don't think that they would have slept at all that night . . . .i'm sure they were at IT like rug rats all night.
AND that should be your fulcrum of displeasure that would help you get over her fast.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by richo(m): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
naw that naija is swarming with false prophets sef? na wa oh cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2008
LMAO!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh I love it when guys get duped grin grin

I'd say the girl's not fickle minded, she knows exactly what she wanted. Probably used you to get her ex back grin grin grin

Oh this is soooo good. I've got to try it sometime. Prophet? I'll never break you heart on a bible ?? hehehehehehehe hahahahahah grin
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by egbejoseph(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2008
Ujujoan:

LMAO!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh I love it when guys get duped grin grin

I'd say the girl's not fickle minded, she knows exactly what she wanted. Probably used you to get her ex back grin grin grin

Oh this is soooo good. I've got to try it sometime. Prophet? I'll never break you heart on a bible ?? hehehehehehehe hahahahahah grin

its so unfortunate you get happy when guys are duped. this thought of yours will fail you.

All girls=most girls
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2008
@ Topic

O boy!! Cheii, dem don do you mugu too!! grin grin grin
My brother I feel your pain. I had a similar expereince, but her reason for sleeping over was that she went to get her stuff and just couldnt find a cab.
I laughed my ass off. The diff between the both of us is that I was never into her in the first place, it was all for the fun of it.

My advice is to buck up, and move on. And this time get yourself a lady and not a tramp.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by kokoye(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2008
She never really wanted you. Only used you for company while she waited on the the main guy to come back and beg.

All that stuff about a prophet is a lie from the pit of hell.

You're better off without her - and wise up please. You need to be sure if a girl is over her ex b4 shucking ur head inside, or else you be a laughing stock as you have just proved.

Good luck
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by igwe11(m): 9:43pm On Oct 28, 2008
@poster

You shouldn't have falling into d temptation of dating a girl that just broke up with her guy. you 're also guilty of not allowing them to realize how much they miss each other b/4 diving into the trouble water.

in d other case if d guy decides to get her girl back, how did u think you could stop him.

4 d girl
''The devil you know is better than d angel u don't know''

Ujujoan:

Probably used you to get her ex back
That's possible, i.e consolation friend.

Regards,

Igwe
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by nellydee: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2008
i totally agree with ujujoan and igwe 1
the girl totally used u as a rebounce affair after her break up. besides u moved in too fast on her
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by honeric01(m): 5:39am On Oct 29, 2008
Pity, relationship sucks sometimes,
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Emperoh(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2008
Egbe. . .
E dey happen. . . . . but as you said, close it as a chapter in life
Its alla learning process. . . . Look out for someone who will appreciate the you that is you.
Some Babes are worth every bit of sacrifice while some sin't worth a time out with the cockroach
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2008
egbejoseph:

its so unfortunate you get happy when guys are duped. this thought of yours will fail you.

All girls=most girls

Bros me no vex abeg. You know its all a game and you are just bitter caus you lost this time. Take it like a man okay? Hey you could even use that trick next time grin grin grin grin

Anyway I know how its hurts and am sorry okay sad Thats life, s**t happens!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2008
Poster, the title would have been more appropriate as Why Are Nigerian Girls Like This?

Something actually twisted the psyche of the majority of Nigerian girls and young women since the evil reign of the former head of state, Ibrahim Badamasi Babaginda had a negative impact on the social culture of the Nigerian society and made most of our girls and women use their tits and wits more than their conscience and intellect.
We are in the era of the survival of the smartest!

Na conditiion make crayfish bend.

In the 70s and early 1980s, Nigerian girls and women were more decent and resonable and they believed in MUTUAL RESPECT.

Take Nigerian girls as you see them like products in a shopping mall.
Do not ask for custom-made ones, if you cannot afford them or be patient for them.
It takes time to find the right one.

The object of your love was not honest.
Finis.

Forget all the rubbish about prophet and prophecy.
It's all bullshit.
Nigerian girls love playing games in romance.
If you know how to outsmart her, you can still win her back and give her what she really desires.
You must be smarter to have your way or you lose.
Game over.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Moyola(f): 10:34am On Oct 29, 2008
eyah!! embarassed

beta lock nestym£!! tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by emiechat: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2008
My guy Okafor's Law is at work in her life. Okafor's Law, You want to know what Okafor's Law states? Naaa I won't tell you wink Okafor's Law,
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by yimiton(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2008
If the story the girl told her boyfriend is true, it's disheartning how some guys try to manipulate girls with fear and twisted reasoning. It's even more disheartning how these girls believe these guys and swallow their stories stupidly. A girl should be able to have a sense of direction. She should have asked her ex why he didn't go and see the prophet before he started  cheating on her.

It's all a game really and one has to be smart not to destroy something beautiful because of shortsightedness and fear.
@ Poster, let her be, start all over again but this time with someone more mature and a better sense of direction with a strong mind.
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by JJYOU: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2008
why do fools fall in love? as the song goes

yimiton:

@ Poster, l[b]et her be, start all over again but this time with someone more mature and a better sense of direction with a strong mind.[/b]
WISDOM SPEAKETH. hearest thou?
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by tkb417(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2008
Yimi
why am i always posting after u

Poster
ur name na real Egbe+mugu

u berra wake up and dont let us hear another repeated version
be wise next time!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Okanran(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2008
@ topic:. . . "just another sad love song". . . lipsrsealed undecided

@ OP: I like ur courage, ojare, here's hoping u've taken a cue n learnt 2 shine ya eyes! wink
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Tonyet1(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2008
@ poster,

MY ADVISE # 1:  never you date a girl that just broke up with her ex for less than 2mths, research has shown that 93% of them go back to their love again, "Neyo's song:i just wonder" will teach you that

MY ADIVSE # 2: i swear i can get her back for you if you really want her, I SWEAR, [size=16pt]this [/size][size=20pt] ARE[/size] [size=22pt]THINGS[/size] [size=26pt]I [/size] [size=26pt]DO[/size] [size=22pt]ALL[/size] [size=18pt]THE [/size] TIME", her going back has simply shown me her weak point and u can get her back by playing the game with the ACE card

text me 08063450509 if your interested, and thats if u really love her and not trying to play revenge on her[b], "THERE IS NO REVENGE IN TRUE LOVE"[/b]
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by Infoseye(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2008
@poster dust urself and move on my brother thats why they are called girls you never understand them but note its not all girls in general are like that. Its just that we unlucky guys meet crazy ones while we search for real, this has not happened to me b4 but I ve bad experience also of a girl leaving I just dusted my shoulder and became a player, and finally lead me to my girl of my life just take as a lession and dont fall for it again takecare
Re: Why Are Girls Like This? by iice(f): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2008
Na today?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Dark & Stormy Night‏: They Were Together In The House / What Can Be More Stupid Than This In A R/s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.