Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,731 members, 7,905,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Just For Loughs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just For Loughs (1494 Views)

Just For Laughs [very Funny] / *pics* Just For Laughs: Dj Khaled Vs Dj Kamoru ;D / Just For Laughs (photo That Will Give A Man Hypertension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Loughs by owunnegodswill(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
A rastaman was having sex for the first time he stood up shouting ja muan! Ja muan! Ja muan.he rushed outside and brought a bucket of water and start pouring on the girls toto.the girl annoyed-bomboclak wata gwan,why rude buay ah po i muan wata at ma toto.rastaman apologising,doc se i muan is diabetic i muan should avoid sweet things dats wa i muan dilute ya toto,its too sweet for i muan. A rastaman rushed into a gun shop.rastaman give i muan some guns and bullet.the gun seller did what he said and collected money.after 30 munites he came back again with same request the gun seller cooperated again.after 30 munites he came back again with the same request.the gun seller afraid now-wat a rude buay ado with guns and bullet.rasta-man i muan wana shoot some cans.gun seller-watap of cans.rastaman,africans,americans,jamaicans,morocans.befor he could finish the gun seller run to safety for his dear life.rastaman,bomboclack rudebuay i muan ga blo ya blood clat heda.
Re: Just For Loughs by owunnegodswill(m): 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
I need to know if people are reading this so that mua will flow into da trend
Re: Just For Loughs by Ochek: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ya muan! I and I liking all ofit muan
Re: Just For Loughs by owunnegodswill(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
A rasterman was having sex with a prostitute and the prostitute com mess.rastaman,bomboclack,i muan e not pay ya cos ya toto ano sweet.they started fighting till they reach outside where de met a police man.police man.watsa going on here.prostitute,i and i afuk ma toto rude buay ah refuse to pay i.rastaman,da bitch toto ah no sweet.policeman i gota test da toto ifi sweet rudebuay a gota go to jail.policeman,toto gwan,ya toto naa sweet.prostitute,is da hiv pon ma toto make ya na sweet.policeman,i gota die and leave this godam world.rastaman,i gota die and meet ja in babilon(both fainted).A woman rushed into a rastamans eye clinic.woman.my artificial eye ah gota miss pon ma stomach when i agota clean it.rastaman,jah babilon.u gota climb pon da bed and spread ya legs.woman.rudebuay wat a gwan pon ma toto.the rastaman pleaded with her that she have to do it that this is his profession.this is what happend when the rastaman saw the artificial eyes in her anus.jababilon,i muan ana see ashole stare at i before.A rastaman killed a lion and brought it home.the wife will cook dinner with it.they agreed they will not tell their children the type of meat it is.his son,pa watap of meat is this i muan na test it before.rastaman,is that ya mama ah cali me some times.his daughter started loughing and wispered to the brother's ear.is asshole dat ah ma ah cali papa wen pon di fight.

1 Like

Re: Just For Loughs by owunnegodswill(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2014
If una need more make u na give me sign.
Re: Just For Loughs by owunnegodswill(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2014
A rasterman was having sex with a prostitute and the prostitute com mess.rastaman,bomboclack,i muan e not pay ya cos ya toto ano sweet.they started fighting till they reach outside where de met a police man.police man.watsa going on here.prostitute,i and i afuk ma toto rude buay ah refuse to pay i.rastaman,da bitch toto ah no sweet.policeman i gota test da toto ifi sweet rudebuay a gota go to jail.policeman,toto gwan,ya toto naa sweet.prostitute,is da hiv pon ma toto make ya na sweet.policeman,i gota die and leave this godam world.rastaman,i gota die and meet ja in babilon(both fainted).A woman rushed into a rastamans eye clinic.woman.my artificial eye ah gota miss pon ma stomach when i agota clean it.rastaman,jah babilon.u gota climb pon da bed and spread ya legs.woman.rudebuay wat a gwan pon ma toto.the rastaman pleaded with her that she have to do it that this is his profession.this is what happend when the rastaman saw the artificial eyes in her anus.jababilon,i muan ana see ashole stare at i before.A rastaman killed a lion and brought it home.the wife will cook dinner with it.they agreed they will not tell their children the type of meat it is.his son,pa watap of meat is this i muan na test it before.rastaman,is that ya mama ah cali me some times.his daughter started loughing and wispered to the brother's ear.is ashole dat ah ma ah cali papa wen pon di fight.
Re: Just For Loughs by Xeep(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2014
Have gat headache muan
Re: Just For Loughs by owunnegodswill(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
Bomboclak.ya mama pon di toto

(1) (Reply)

Rhetorical Questions Vs Sarcasm...laugh It Out! / ;D This Will Lighten Your Day;d / Guys,dont Disgrace Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.