Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,466 members, 7,968,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:50 PM

PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome (22742 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by knightsTempler: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
ceo4eva: Nigerians in Diaspora Welcoming President Jonathan to the US today

Caption the look on the woman in Green.
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
mobuch:

U r a big fool; low life failure.

Your stupid father is the biggest fool and failure of all times, go and help him in his farm in your village, Anambra state
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
LilPeezy: na u go d wrong poly na.....y u dy blame am!!!!!!go delta state poly ozoro,,,,dy no dy send strike dere.....ma nd n hnd I neva xpereincd strike

An undergraduate who can't even write gOod english; what a shame on you. POlytechnic education should be banned in nigeria

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Abdullnimo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
Massive? LWKMD grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2014
naijaspeak: [size=15pt]GOODLUCK JONATHAN STOP BEING A JACK OF ALL TRADE. FOCUS ON ONE SECTOR SUCH AS REGULAR ELECTRICITY AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS ON IT. AND YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR IT FOR MANY YEARS TO COME.

OBASANJO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN THE MOBILE TELECOMMUNICATION SECTORS AND HE WAS WELL APPRECIATED FOR IT.

AT THE MOMENT I DO NOT KNOW WHICH AREA TO GIVE JONATHAN CREDIT FOR BECAUSE HE IS NEITHER HERE NOR THERE[/size]
Point of Correction... Obasanjo didn't go and bring mobile services to Nigeria. Mobile telecommunication came to Nigeria during his tenure, any president would av still welcomed it. Like mobile banking came in GEJ regime.. Doesn't mean he brought it. Its world evolution.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
JayJohnson:

Your stupid father is the biggest fool and failure of all times, go and help him in his farm in your village, Anambra state

I don't have to trade words with you, cos am not your mate; am sure you aren't older than my 2nd son, but just know that even if u come back to this world 20 times, you will neva achieve 0.001percent of what President Jonathan has achieved; since you don't appreciate success and respect your elders, than you are heading towards an imminent catastrophe and doom.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by plainmirror(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2014
geeudy: grow up and stop hating, no matter the situation, learn to respect ur elders if you want to live long. With this attitude, I guess u"re already digging ur grave.

You are already digging your own grave by pledging alliance and support to a clueless lunatic.
I am sure your elders are as dumb as your president

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by ogmask: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
ceo4eva: Nigerians in Diaspora singing national anthem to welcome President Jonathan to US

This wokor wey GEJ dey wear dem nor fit make am smart abit. Wokor can be very fine when made in a smart way.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by DOMINUSCREDO: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: if this is what is called a massive crowd,what will you call the kind of crowd we see during a political rally in Nigeria?

You expect a rally crowd to be in USA in a welcome

Madam this is not rally.

Bloody illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by houstonia(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
BedLam: Who sew the coatsuit of that white aide? grin

Suit be like bedspread.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
mobuch:

I don't have to trade words with you, cos am not your mate; am sure you aren't older than my 2nd son, but just know that even if u come back to this world 20 times, you will neva achieve 0.001percent of what President Jonathan has achieved; since you don't appreciate success and respect your elders, than you are heading towards an imminent catastrophe and doom.

You must be extremely silly!! How old is your father? You think I am joking when I said I am your father's age mate? I am not joking and that is the truth. If you meet me anywhere you will have to bow because I am a mate to your father, period. I dont blame you because you dont really know me, internet made it difficult for kids like you to be identified, how I wish this forum is a paid membership forum, juvenile and jobless crooks like you will not be able to register!
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
mobuch:

and again, please what has the clueless lunatic achieved that is good? in saner climate, you and your inept lunatic should be in SIBERIA camp working!!!
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by houstonia(m): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2014
plainmirror:

You are already digging your own grave by pledging alliance and support to a clueless lunatic.

I don't mean to get in your business but uhmmm.....

If your dad was better leading instead of being better at reproducing societal misfited nobrainers like you, maybe he would have done better. But untill then (time which would never come even for you) why don't you just Stay chilling , sit back relax and enjoy GEJ,s own style of leadership. Because your hating and whining aint changing shiit

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Lilimax(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
50calibre: So the Nigerians in diaspora aren't embarrassed to associate themselves with their clueless president?

Of course roll out the red carpet and form a welcome party for our dormant president, he deserves it. Nigerians are architect of their problems.
huh?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2014
mobuch:

I dont blame you, in SE, stealing and embezzling public fund is a big achievement!!
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by jking001(m): 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
Love GEJ its good for our health,peace.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Lilimax(f): 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2014
Akpan107: May God bless the President!
Amen.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by houstonia(m): 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
daviddambo:
Point of Correction... Obasanjo didn't go and bring mobile services to Nigeria. Mobile telecommunication came to Nigeria during his tenure, any president would av still welcomed it. Like mobile banking came in GEJ regime.. Doesn't mean he brought it. Its world evolution.
I dare the twerp to argue that Obasanjo GSM topic in an educative forum. Not in a 'hear say' beer palor environments

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Lilimax(f): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
plainmirror:

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Kizyte(m): 10:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
geeudy: little kid ASUU strike didn't start in his tenure. If u don't know y ur lectures sent u home, I guess u need a personal teacher.. Stuttered growth brain.
I don't blame you cos it's people like you will want to die for Jonathan while you're still jobless. I guess you might also want to say that unemployment is a good thing because you're supporting a man who doesn't know you exist.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by PhockPhockMan: 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: if this is what is called a massive crowd,what will you call the kind of crowd we see during a political rally in Nigeria?
That's why I don't trust free education, like the type one lDIOT is boasting of in IMO STATE, otherwise how can berem, a supposed graduate can not differentiate between "massive crowd" and "massive welcome". Mind you, one person can give a crowd massive welcome depending on his resources. APC and its e-goats has taken criticism to it's lowest ebbs. So unfortunate.

***quits thread angrily***

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by ddooskie(m): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
ceo4eva: President Jonathan on arrival in
Washington DC a few mins ago for the US -Africa Summit

The Nigerian flag vs The US flag...our flag is not flowing with the current of the wind
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
berem: Goodluck Jonathan,na only you waka go America? So you did not carry madam Patience with you after all?

Chai! Chai!! Diaris...... embarassed embarassed
da Dry fish bald head with mustache...
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Olitec40chino(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
Story! Story!! Story!!!
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
atikubaba: undecidedI think "massive" has a new meaning now.
cow brains,It said MASSIVE WELCOME,not MASSIVE CROWD..so much for almajiri education..
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by jjcbuthot: 11:36pm On Aug 03, 2014
where the massive welcome? why the massive welcome? is he in america for election campaign?

yeye man. US is setting 4 leadership centers in africa- there is none in nigeria - courtesy of ebele ebola gej. whats the dumbo doing in us?

just wasting tax payers money...
Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by mindurbiznes: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
"I would pay more attention to the problems of
corruption. It is mind-boggling how millions of
dollars go missing. Take for instance, the
serious allegation made by the former Central
Bank of Nigeria Governor, Lamido Sanusi. He has
claimed that an amount he variously estimated
at $10 billion, $20 billion and $50 billion is
unaccounted for. The Finance Minister has called
for an audit, but I do not believe the results
have yet been made public."

let me wash

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Rexxie:
cow brains,It said MASSIVE WELCOME,not MASSIVE CROWD..so much for almajiri education..

The OP changed the title , it was massive crowd initially hence those comments.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by RentedReality(m): 12:49am On Aug 04, 2014
I've always been a silent observer when it comes to politics, but reading through the miles of comments posted here it has become exceedingly clear that most people on this forum are lost.
I ask this; APC or PDP what's the difference? Each side claims to be the better one. Why not publish a comparative analysis showing us the socio-economic differences between the APC\PDP led states. That would show in definitive terms which party has a better performance record. Rather, what we have here is a parliament of owls constantly jumping ship backed by an ignorant mob of supporters fighting on public forums over whose party is better.
If the people here are as politically aware as they claim what we'll see more of are sound debates, constructive criticism and progressive suggestions rather than the bull**** I read here atimes.

I know my comment won't count for jack but I'm 27 and I know most posters here are way past their mid-thirties and should know better. Slaves we all are to the system but we'll rather fight than unite and think of ways to free ourselves.

Cheers though, I guess you profit from the system but I and 75 million others don't.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Day11(m): 1:28am On Aug 04, 2014
RentedReality: I've always been a silent observer when it comes to politics, but reading through the miles of comments posted here it has become exceedingly clear that most people on this forum are lost.
I ask this; APC or PDP what's the difference? Each side claims to be the better one. Why not publish a comparative analysis showing us the socio-economic differences between the APC\PDP led states. That would show in definitive terms which party has a better performance record. Rather, what we have here is a parliament of owls constantly jumping ship backed by an ignorant mob of supporters fighting on public forums over whose party is better.
If the people here are as politically aware as they claim what we'll see more of are sound debates, constructive criticism and progressive suggestions rather than the bull**** I read here atimes.
I know my comment won't count for jack but I'm 27 and I know most posters here are way past their mid-thirties and should know better. Slaves we all are to the system but we'll rather fight than unite and think of ways to free ourselves.
Cheers though, I guess you profit from the system but I and 75 million others don't.

Brilliant Post.

When will diz stop..You kill my Dog & I kill ya Dog undecided

Confused Nation

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Demdem(m): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2014
tsolz84: GEJ till 2023!!

Infact, Jonathan till ur early grave. grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: President Jonathan Arrives Washington US, Receives Massive Welcome by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Really?demdemf00l is now a fan of GEJ?congrats berem's c0ck sucker
Demdem:

Infact, jona till my early grave. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / Aisha Buhari At Imo Annual August Meeting - Pictures / He Should’ve Gone To Afghanistan Instead – Yahaya Ndu Slams Peter Obi Over Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.