Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1830649 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (269) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vivianvic(f): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
wen job go job una tire. una go join d so calld company u r insulting. journey on broke "job" dats wat u pple r looking for modern day slavery.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by vivianvic(f): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
education was very important until wen graduates starts working for d illiterates so its not all abt credentials bt potential. so b ready to work for one of d illiterates dat owns a company. y nt change ur orientation and ask ourselves a ?. did u went to schl to graduate and start working for smone? its left for u to ans dat ?.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by hriz(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2015
vivianvic:
education was very important until wen graduates starts working for d illiterates so its not all abt credentials bt potential. so b ready to work for one of d illiterates dat owns a company. y nt change ur orientation and ask ourselves a ?. did u went to schl to graduate and start working for smone? its left for u to ans dat ?.
almst tought u were all abt sumtyn, surely u need education n am guessing ur 1 of d illiterates dat owns a retail store, good 4 u, bt ull b disgracing ur peeps n children at a PTA if u repeat "did u went to school" in public. neways most of us "graduates r out dr seeking job(s) just to raise capital n survive while we build a career. how do u xpect a mech eng graduate or statistician to start frm ground zero? check am na

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Erinmajohn(f): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Which one is New Ace Resource? I got am sms from dem. Can't even remember sendin an application to dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by tare22(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
Got an invitation from PROSPERITE CONCEPT LTD. Pls is anyone familiar with them?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by olajideolajire(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
I got this message: you are invited for an interview on 12-02-15 @mutual benefits ass ltd, 25 olusoji idowo str behind aret adams ilupeju lagos. Time 9am. Call 4 more enquiries. Please, how true is dis message, hope is not scam, because I can't afford to spend my Tfare to dt place n later find out it is scam. Please assist
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2015
please is this a scam? JV CONSULT: Following your interest on the vacancy in jobberman, you are hereby invited for an interview on the 13th of Feb 2015 at 52 Ijaiye road Ogba beside UBA Ogba, Lagos by 10.00am.
081-2666-4323
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 7:30am On Feb 12, 2015
olajideolajire:
I got this message: you are invited for an interview on 12-02-15 @mutual benefits ass ltd, 25 olusoji idowo str behind aret adams ilupeju lagos. Time 9am. Call 4 more enquiries. Please, how true is dis message, hope is not scam, because I can't afford to spend my Tfare to dt place n later find out it is scam. Please assist

Mutual benefits is real, but there might b need for you to prepare ur mind for a marketing job there. Mind u, not all marketing job are bad but some are highly frustrating. I thinks its beta u try it out if d TP cost isn't dat much. You may Google d company name to get more info.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by staniweka(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
sonshyne:
Pls do anyone know this company? LITE GLOBAL CONCEPT invites u 4 an Interview on Fri 06/02/15 by 10am @ 3 Ijaiye Rd Odo-Eran Bus/stop Opp. Mobil Filling Station Ogba Lagos.

fake guys
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by staniweka(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Erinmajohn:
Which one is New Ace Resource? I got am sms from dem. Can't even remember sendin an application to dem

fake guys
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good day guys, pls I got this message from ZRI services. " The HR of ZRI services invites you for an assessment on Friday 13/02/2015 by 9:30am at 3rd flr, No 160, Herbert Macaulay Way by Adekunle B/S ,Yaba, Lagos. CV SEIVE "
Pls how genuine could this be,because am not ready to waste my small money on Tfare
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by arizona2k5(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2015
The bottomline is, we still need to be very careful and watchful! Even the very smart-ones get out-smarted too!!
https://tips.naij.com/ref/29526
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by SafetyFirst(m): 5:23am On Feb 13, 2015
Please, does anyone here know anything about "tssirecruit"? Whether they're for real.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ShitHapns(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
I work in a recruitment agency and most recruitment agencies don't disclose the names of the companies they are recruiting for,[color=#006600][/color] until you get to a certain level in the recruitment process. I just wanted to correct that notion. If they don't disclose the company's name doesn't mean they are scam.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Kevinoh: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
Samtobh:
PLEASE HELP!!!!
I'm currently looking for a job opportunity that'll suit my qualifications.
I studied PETROCHEMICAL SCIENCE,bagged a FIRST CLASS HONOURS, had a diploma in computer engineering and finished service almost a year ago.
Please help out.
Ajisebututobi@gmail.com

If I were in ur shoes I'ld gladly apply for research based post graduate foreign scholarships in developed countries. They will be willing to welcome you with open arms as they value such results more

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by leeraz: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
INTENSIVE AUTOCAD TRAINING IN ABUJA
 Do you want to grow and develop your Skills?
 Do you want to bridge the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements?
 Do you want to add to your value hence more employable?

If this sounds like you, why not attend our Intensive AutoCAD training Classes.
COURSE OUTLINE:
 AutoCAD Basics
 Drafting and Design using AutoCAD
 AutoCAD Building Services
 3D representation using AutoCAD

Our focus is centred on your development hence bridging the gap between tertiary education and corporate requirements.

DURATION: Four Weeks (Saturdays only:21st ,28th FEB & 7th,14th March 2015, 10am-4pm)
AMOUNT: ₦7,000, All necessary materials will be provided to enhance your development
VENUE: No: No. 11 Banjul Street Wuse II Abuja.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND? Mechanical/Chemical/Petroleum Engineers, Geologist, Electrical/Electronics, Graphics Artists, Metallurgical, Electrical, Civil/Structural engineering, Builders, Architects, graduates and Undergraduates, Jobseekers, Draftsmen.

Training Benefits: Excellent Materials (Charts, videos, Manual etc.), Certification by ESQUE Nig Ltd.
To apply, call: 08103173481, 09099820504…. Powered by ESQUE Nig. Ltd.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Samtobh(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
God will bless us all

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by soulhighman(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
Samtobh:

please bro
help me
I am not getting an link/website to apply
If u can gimme ur email, I can help u subscribe to some websites like that. They send scholarship feeds to my email frequently.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obeenah(m): 11:53am On Feb 15, 2015
AccessZeko:
Accesszeko:
Please I want to confirm if this is real or fake. DOUBLETRUSTEE INV invite you for an interview @ 7, Abiodun Jagun Street, Along Retail Market, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos by 10am on Tuesday, Oct 21, 2014. Nairalanders help me verify so as not to fall a victim.

Good say bro. Please I also got an invite from this same company for tuesday. Since you have attended the interview please tell me what to expect if there are real so I don't waste my time. Thanks. God bless
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Adeyelu123: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2015
.NL PLEASE NEED URGENT REPLY IF IT'S FAKE OR REAL AS D TIME IS 10AMCONGRATS!! you have bn shortlisted thru online application, by Head Regional HR of IGNITE CONSULT,for interview with the management Team on Mon 16th February, by 10AM.Venue: From Oshodi enter yaba bus,drop @ palm Grove,take d pedestrian bridge to oda side,beside keystone bank,locate 228 IKD Rd.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by adeschina: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
pls bro, what's the outcome of the job interview with TL services, got their message inviting me for interview tomorrow
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Obeenah(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
Double Trust Investment or DDT investment. Turned out to be the usual GNLD people.never thought they would fool me. But they did.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by noordean(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obeenah:
Double Trust Investment or DDT investment. Turned out to be the usual GNLD people.never thought they would fool me. But they did.
so ds people are having a new name nw.i av recieved more dan 12 msgs frm them,i knw b4 it gets to 20,they wil stop sending to me. Pls i'll like to knw if ds is a scam: i recievd a call frm a lady ds morning inviting me for an interview slated for 10am tomoro morning. She said she was calling from 'Transport services limited' TLS, and later sent me the address. I tried 2 get a clue on what d company is into ,bt she wuldnt say. Anybody wit an idea on ds ?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LilyLuvSrk(f): 9:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Please i got an invite from Beta Bridges Ltd situated at Opebi, Ikeja. Does any one know abot the company. Is it a scam or not.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by talk2yommex2000(m): 9:21am On Feb 18, 2015
Please i got an invite from DU&T Consulting situated at 5, Afisman Drive Opp Ikeja LG, Anifowose, Ikeja. Does any one know about the company. Pls help me out.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by flamebone: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Please I just got a text "You have been shortlisted for an interview with Prosperite Concept Ltd on friday 20th Feb @ plot 5 Otunba Kolawole street behind Atunrase carpet, estate B/stop Alapere Ketu. HRM 08106174172" how true is this please
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hanibal(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please does anybody here know about new world industries limited in Ajao Estate?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Hanibal(m): 4:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
vivianvic:
wen job go job una tire. una go join d so calld company u r insulting. journey on broke "job" dats wat u pple r looking for modern day slavery.
Your post is incoherent...
What exactly is your point?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by chuxjay(m): 5:11am On Feb 19, 2015
Are you a budding soccer player seeking to ply your trade in Europe and improving yourself. You now have an opportunity to meet with international FIFA licensed agent and demonstrate your skills to earn your place on the international scene.....for further info, please email: footballcareer@yahoo.com
or
call Chux on 08038347453

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (269) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.