Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,119 members, 7,977,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:52 PM

How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation (1868900 Views)

How To Detect A SCAM Interview Using Nairaland / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Scam Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ademasta(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2015
May God help us
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Twensons(m): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
This article is especially useful when looking for work via internet, for example on JiJi
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by princehills(m): 7:36am On Jun 16, 2015
Pls does anyone know anything about YOUNG ENTERPRENUER GROUP in Lagos here. They have been sending me job interview severally. Am scared o!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by moniherbs: 11:59am On Jun 17, 2015
It is good to serve God in good health..Contact us @ MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIG. LTD(RC990497). A registered herbal company for treatment of all kinds of diseases be it physical or spiritual like:Weak Erection,Premature
Ejaculation,infections,Low Libido, Small
Organ, Chronic Pile,Fibroid, Eye
Problem,Barrenness,Diabetes,
Asthma,Rheumatism,Menstrual
Disorder,Hypertension,Ulcer,Private part diseases,High blood pressure,skin & teeth problems,looking for spouse,spiritual attacks etc..HEALTH is WEALTH
We cure, God heals. We will stun ur imagination and our treatments are with Guarantee. We send prepared solution to our clients within and outside the country.
Contact MONI HERBS AND HERBAL NIGERIA LTD @ Monilola House, 10 Sunny Alebiosu Street behind Ikotun BRT Terminus Iyana Ipaja Lagos.
Tel: 08034567342(Whatsapp/Calls), 01-7602715 Blackberry: 2BA66591 E-mail: moniherbsandherbal@gmail.com
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ReachRich(m): 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Does anybody in the house know about Crystal World? I got this text on my mobile

Crystal World invites you for a chat and work briefing on Tues 16/6/15 by 12pm at 3 Oduyemi street(the street Opp Ikeja LGA) REF: 911D/DA. Info 08030624911.
I have never heard of them & cant remember applying to them so i didnt bother attending their chat yesterday
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oote: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2015
Based on referral, FIS Zonal Brh, invites you for an assessment on Fri 19/6/15 by 10am
At 8 Desalu Str, By Leadway Assurance's turning Iponri, Costain BATCH01.....
Abeg house is dis invitation real
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by obaede: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2015
Urgent Vecancy: A Reputable Collage in Lagos is need of Bursar/accountant. If you are qualified to fix into the vacant post, kindly submit your CV at 27, Mary Street, Irawo Bus top, Mile 12- Ikorodu road, Lagos.
For more info: 09097244837.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by ReachRich(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2015
Does anybody in the house know about Crystal World? I got this text on my mobile

Crystal World invites you for a chat and work briefing on Tues 16/6/15 by 12pm at 3 Oduyemi street(the street Opp Ikeja LGA) REF: 911D/DA. Info 08030624911.
I have never heard of them & cant remember applying to them so i didnt bother attending their chat
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by harbayo20(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
May God save us from the hands of the scammers!!!
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Efe2015(m): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
Thanks for the tips
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by LaurelP(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
ReachRich:

I have never heard of them & cant remember applying to them so i didnt bother attending their chat

Its gnld
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by drehdinho(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
Am to apply for a position in an establishment. One of the description says ," Conference Interpreter (French A/English B or C/Port B or C)." Please, can someone tell me what that means?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by oluwadotman(m): 1:32am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls oo....I need anyone who leaves in okota to help me locate this company cos am not sure if the are GNLD oo.....I just got an email inviting me for job briefing...details of the mail is below.
Dear Candidate,

CONGRATULATIONS

Sequel to indicating interest in our vacancy advert, you have been shortlisted for  JOB briefing with Diamond Pearl Entrepreneurs , a subsidiary of VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES AND CORPORATE SERVICES.

NOTE:
There won’t be further consideration for any candidate that fails to attend this interview.

Venue:
No. 62 Okota Rd. Opp Kamola Plaza by Mobil Filling Station, Iyana Oja Bus stop, Cele
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2015
ReachRich:

I have never heard of them & cant remember applying to them so i didnt bother attending their chat yesterday

These scammers access and extract your CV from genuine online recruitment site and send you invitation for job briefing. So you need not have apply to their company.
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 3:30am On Jun 22, 2015
oluwadotman:
Pls oo....I need anyone who leaves in okota to help me locate this company cos am not sure if the are GNLD oo.....I just got an email inviting me for job briefing...details of the mail is below.
Dear Candidate,

CONGRATULATIONS

Sequel to indicating interest in our vacancy advert, you have been shortlisted for  JOB briefing with Diamond Pearl Entrepreneurs , a subsidiary of VIRTUAL HUMAN RESOURCES AND CORPORATE SERVICES.

NOTE:
There won’t be further consideration for any candidate that fails to attend this interview.

Venue:
No. 62 Okota Rd. Opp Kamola Plaza by Mobil Filling Station, Iyana Oja Bus stop, Cele
This is a pure a scam trying to work on your psychology With threats of no further consideration if you fail the interview. They know that most job seekers are desperate
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by bobbyspeed(m): 3:33am On Jun 22, 2015
oote:
Based on referral, FIS Zonal Brh, invites you for an assessment on Fri 19/6/15 by 10am
At 8 Desalu Str, By Leadway Assurance's turning Iponri, Costain BATCH01.....
Abeg house is dis invitation real

Common sense should you that it's a scam
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by Etizz: 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
kpelesmary:
Based on your referral,you are invited for a test/interview in Costaling Inc @ Plot 190A,Ughelli/Patani Exp.Road,Opp.Union Bank by APC Party Office,Ughelli on Tues 9/6/15 by 10am.Come with ur CV.

I got this message today pless did anybody got it too?

Me too oh, Pls send me your number on whatsapp let's chat on whatsapp, or if anyone has idea he should let us know.....
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 240naija(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by crystalfarmer: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
The Name of the company is Betfill Global Resources located at located at 161, Herbert Macauley Way by Adekunle opposit BRT B/Stop.
The company is a scam for your information. On enquiry, I felt bad seeing the number able body young people trooping in and out of the building hoping to have a better life.
The staff of the organization are not looking well fed at all and yet they keep giving some job seminar
I just pray God will expose all the people who are bent on milking the poor dry ços I know one big man must be behind the scam called "Betfill Global Resources
brainman4all:
Do anyone know abt Betfill Global ltd?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by crystalfarmer: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
brainman4all:
I jus received this message "Due to management needs, you've been invited for a chat at BetFill Global LTD 3rd floor 161 Herbert Macaulay way, Opp Adekunle BRT B/Stop on 09/06/2015 at 9am."

Please do any one know about d company?

"The Name of the company is Betfill Global Resources located at located at 161, Herbert Macauley Way by Adekunle opposit BRT B/Stop.
The company is a scam for your information. On enquiry, I felt bad seeing the number able body young people trooping in and out of the building hoping to have a better life.
The staff of the organization are not looking well fed at all and yet they keep giving some job seminar
I just pray God will expose all the people who are bent on milking the poor dry ços I know one big man must be behind the scam called "Betfill Global Resources
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by sunmarouk(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Anyone in abuja that knows any car hire purchase should pls contact me on 08067055563. Am very much interested. Thanks
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by stadora(f): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
I just got an invite from federal ministry of woks abuja, inviting me for an interview on Monday nextweek. pls how do I confirm if this mesage is true?
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by okanet: 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
portable86:
Never heard of anyone smart falling for such cheap scams,you can always dictate them

Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by lamasbeb: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
crystalfarmer:
The Name of the company is Betfill Global Resources located at located at 161, Herbert Macauley Way by Adekunle opposit BRT B/Stop.
they are so fake and rude,please ignore their messages,they use different names or abbreviations but you see the above address don't bother.total waste of time
Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by engrshakespeare: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
jude33084:
Please I need HELP! My friend in PH said he was sent a test message informing him to come to Lagos for an interview with C & I leasing company in Lekki phase one. Admiralty way I think.

Please does anyone here knows about the company?

PH is far from Lagos as we all know ??

Firstly, did your friend apply to C & I leasing, if not dont let him waste his money. besides its a big company they wont recruit in secret, check online and confirm.

God Bless any good response smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (270) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Post Abuja Jobs Here / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.