Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,895 members, 7,922,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Please Nairalander's I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalander's I Need Your Help (533 Views)

(photo) Happy Belated Birthday To The Most Beautiful Nairalander. I Luv U!!!!!!! / Please Nairalander's I Need Your Urgent Advice / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalander's I Need Your Help by fixyinka(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2014
Please am in a serious state of confusion my fiancee and i have been in courtship for 4years now and she saw me through school wit her 10k monthly salary from workn wit a filling station she did alot for me and my siblings and jst few months to when i wanted to resume for my final year in school she lost her job and things became hard for us and just three days i saw a camera inside one of her bags which she actually showed me before that it belonged to a man that has been asking her out since last year which i am aware of. When she first showed me dis camera last year she said i should pls try and see if i can repair it but i didn't have d chance to do that which made her dump d camera inside one of her bags, when i saw dis camera 3days ago i opened it and decided to check wat was on the memory stick and to my suprise i saw different naked pictures of different ladies naked but with d picture of d same man althrough and dis memory stick contains clips of wen dis man was having sex wit dis different girls who didn't even knw hw was recording dem and his own face was also showing clearly wit even many naked pictures of himself. And dis camera d man usually set d moment dis girls knock and after dat he quickly rushes to the door to open all dis i saw inside d numerous clips on the memory stick @ different times n while i was wonder hw my fiancee got dis, i saw her own clip too but i didn't see her pictures and wen i checked d date on d video it was august last year. When i showed it to my fiancee she started crying saying she has cheated on me and when i asked wat led her to dis she told me wen we were looking for the means of paying my school fees in my final year dat was wen she agreeed to d man request bcoz all hope was lost and she said d man didn't later give her d money bcoz i remember it was her mother who later collected daily contribution money which she gave to us to pay for my school fees when we had no alternative am sure of dis because i was there when her mother collected d money. And she said she didn't know dat d man recorded their sex, when i asked her how she got d camera she said on d day d man finished havn sex wit her she noticed d camera and askd d man y d camera was @ dat position and she said the man said d camera wasn't working and dat it's wasn't useful anymore dat she should leave it and she said while she wanted to leave d place she took the camera witout d man knowing and after some weeks d man called her to ask about d camera and she said she told him she didn't take it since he said it wasn't workn and she said d man said ok maybe he misplaced it and since den d man neva asked abt it again. Please people am confused i dnt knw wat to do if i should leave her or continue wit her, she said it was her first time of ever doing such and she had wanted to tell me but she was scared of loosing me dat she did dat bcoz she didn't want all her effort all dis years over my education to go in vain. Please people i need your help
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Help by kudoxs(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
This your story is a peculiar one, many things can cause a camera malfunction, dropping it unnecessarily, but since the camera is now working, I don't see any problem here, meanwhile you can even start a photography work with the camera , all the best brov!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Help by Lovetinz(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
That is not her first time.
He is also not the only man.
She would never have told you.
Dump her.
Re: Please Nairalander's I Need Your Help by ifekemmy(f): 2:45am On Aug 04, 2014
Hmm, dis one is a serious case o, thank God ur gurl saw d camera, it wold av went viral. D man one to blackmail her n start to use d means to collect mony from her. Pls find it in ur heart to forgive her because as u can see she brought d camera innocently because if she knew she wil deleted everytin inside d camera. Remember all she has done for u n ur family in d past. Seriously she misbehave,bt she did it for u, remember u said it ur final exam. Pls forgive n move ahead with her. I believe she is a good gurl n she did it for love.

(1) (Reply)

Only You Get It All / Situations You Cant Remain Friends With An Ex / What To Do When Fluctuates In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.