Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother (811 Views)

Is It Wrong For A Serious Xtian Brother To Date A Muslim Sister?? / Pls Is It Bad For Xtian Brother To Wear Nicker Or Three Quater Around The Street / Is It A Sin For A Xtian Woman To Marry A Muslim If She Can Practice Xtianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by otunbakhakiz: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
Mmmmmmm, should I call it confession time or what? I'm a bible study teacher both while on campus and even after school till now. One battle I'm facing is furnication, I met my GF while I was 25yrs of age and I had my 1st sex at that time and since then have not been able to look back. One spirit do tell me that " as long as its with one woman, no sin" but my kowledge abt the word of God says contrary to this. I strongly wish to bring an end to this but I need the advice of great men of God to to overcome this great trial. I'm sure people will crucify me but am ready to start a new life not even with my knowledge of the word. Pls help me out.
Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by alabiyemmy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
Deliverance
Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
Confess to God, stop bleeping, Marry her and.....
*in PEJ's voice* "Okay continue" to bleep.
Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by durella4(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
I understand hw u feel,wat u nid nw s intensive prayer cos u ve given urself 2 d devil n he nw ve access 2 u.U don't nid d prayers of any man of God s only u dat can deliver urself and dat involve personal determination n decision.
Since both of u re nt married and u constantly ve d mind of sex anytime u re with her,wen u want 2 visit her again try nt 2 visit her alone do dat with most of ur brodas in christ,if u continue it in dat way d mentality of fornication will b away frm u. Also try preaching 2 ur gf about christ.

Finally,in paul voice 'let any 1 who can't control his/her get married less he/she fall in2 temptation'*edited*
Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by otunbakhakiz: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
durella4: I understand hw u feel,wat u nid nw s intensive prayer cos u ve given urself 2 d devil n he nw ve access 2 u.U don't nid d prayers of any man of God s only u dat can deliver urself and dat involve personal determination n decision.
Since both of u re nt married and u constantly ve d mind of sex anytime u re with her,wen u want 2 visit her again try nt 2 visit her alone do dat with most of ur brodas in christ,if u continue it in dat way d mentality of fornication will b away frm u. Also try preaching 2 ur gf about christ.

Finally,in paul voice 'let any 1 who can't control his/her get married less he/she fall in2 temptation'*edited*
tnx bro
Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by Sanchez01: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2014
This has nothing to do with deliverance. The problem here is simple, the moment you here that voice trying to justify your impending action, then you should understand that your consciousness or the devil is at work. From your explanation, it is a weakness and it could be very dangerous if you continue. That you are a teacher of the word is not enough. If truly you want to put an end to it, then I'll recommend that you both agree not to meet in secluded areas or places. Fornication does not come by accident; you must have harbored the thought for it come to be. And if you are not ready to tie the nuptial knot anytime soon, it would be better you maintain a healthy and Godly relationship with your partner. Stay off from things that could cause you to go back, read the Word more often, turn to God and ask Him for the Grace to overcome the flesh. Sometimes, people commit a particular sin not because they want to, but because their will is not theirs again. The devil has taken over their will and he controls them at will. I believe you understand the Word, to some extent. Still, would you prefer to dabble into something that leaves you with nothing but regrets? Just like Apostle Paul, you must strive for the mastery and try to keep your body under check/subjection. The flesh cannot rule over the Spirit.

#Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by tpia1: 7:13am On Aug 04, 2014
get married.

there is no great trial in your matter, simply chose a date, and work towards that.

you dont sound like a bible study teacher btw.
Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by tpia1: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2014
bible study teacher indeed:

Sex Skills Or Sex Positions

https://www.nairaland.com/1839475/sex-skills-sex-positions#25159844

1 Like

Re: Sex(s) With My Fiancee:a Xtian Brother by Sanchez01: 7:31am On Aug 04, 2014
tpia1: bible study teacher indeed:

Kinda funny... I honestly don't know what to believe.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: When Stupidity Rules / Shadows Of The Law Vs The Substance Of Faith / Shiloh 2014 - HEAVEN ON EARTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.