Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,889 members, 7,922,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Announced Ict Seminar Info Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Announced Ict Seminar Info Needed (672 Views)

Info Needed From Nigerian Doctors Working Abroad - Uk, UAE, Southafrica Etc / Have A Look At The Top 5 Nigerians In ICT / Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) : Info Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Announced Ict Seminar Info Needed by koseepaaro(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2008
Hi all in the house. Please, I hard an announcement on WAZOBIA FM RADIO BY PRESENTER YOOYOO [/i]on Tuesday 14 2008 that there is going to be "ICT SEMINAR" that is going to take place at INDOOR NATIONAL STADIUM HALL, SURULERE, LAGOS.[i]. But why I'm posting this message is that I can remember the venue and the time the seminar is going to take place (9:00am at Indoor national stadium hall, Surulere, Lagos) but I can't remember the date the Seminar is going to hold. But I was guessing it is going to be this coming Saturday (October 18, 2008). And I intend to attend the seminar.
So, please, anybody in the house that is aware of the announcement should please, and please, post the exact date to me because I have made up my mind tha I must attend the Seminar, though the Seminar is said to be free of charge.

(1) (Reply)

Will U Be Kind Enough. / Kpmg, Any News? / Who Is Your Wannabe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.