Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,726 members, 7,951,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Seekers Beware Of This Username (4501 Views)

What I Got On Boxing Day, Job Seekers Beware! / Job Seekers, Beware Of OLAWALE FALOLA!!! / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by DeanOlamide(m): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
happydasy:

Lol u r d wrong guy already in fact only u na badt guys grin.
I dnt want 2 drag any further. U having two usernames, using d other just mainly 4 selling materials make u so suspicious + u lieing 2 hv passed all dragnet exams n all dat. U stil denying d materials r different ba? I hv UR materials n dat of Dean olamide's own, plus d one which sum1 uploaded on drag box. Der r all desame... Anyways I dnt hv a problem wit u. Warm Regards too cool
........... Please let this guy mattEr go...... Forget him abeg and Goodevening
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2014
DeanOlamide: ........... Please let this guy mattEr go...... Forget him abeg and Goodevening
yea hv done dat sinceeeeeeee! Dnt hv any p wit him. Goodevening too
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by masagoody(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2014
Mastersplinter!.....please tell me you are not mikesuccess... tell me it is not true.
But wait o...like seriously? you of all people....?
#disappointed
I guess you know why.

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 9:17am On Aug 06, 2014
mayor4utd: Although am new on Naira land but I guess we should be careful on here........ The same person has a third user name on Nairaland which is makoo579. He uses different mail address for differenr operation but not smart enough....... confirm my statement on https://www.nairaland.com/makoo579/posts , if u r able to check before he take off some posts...... He used that same email address (Thegifted111@gmail.com) to ask foe a favor under the user name makoo579. If you know the mail he uses with Mastersplinter then u will understand what am saying.... I only asked for an info bou a job test when he interrupted with the aim of gate crashing and probably extort money from me.... His intention to get money from me didn't work out as I didn't even bother sending mail to the email address he asked me to send an email to on the thread... Despite all his way, I didn't release vital information to him cos I could sense his intention.... Am sure if we investigate further, he has more than the 3 user names.... Am somehow sure of that.
shocked shocked shocked just went tru his post only him. *Busted Part 2 grin*

Cc deanolamide lero15 MarvellousGod make una come see oo. *runs out of d thread*
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2014
Nawa ooooo, grin grin shocked

We hv to be carefl here, no one can be trusted shocked shocked
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by davide470(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2014
In the Spirit of Love, Friendship and Togetherness in which Nairaland stands for, I urge you guys to forgive the Accused: MasterSplinter/MikeSuccess/Makoo579. He has been sternly warned by me, and he promises to refrain from the act.

This also serves as a warning to those requesting for money in order to give out materials or questions. Once we see you, or if reported, you will be outrightly BANNED!

Cheers and Regards.

3 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by cc150615(f): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2014
davide470: In the Spirit of Love, Friendship and Togetherness in which Nairaland stands for, I urge you guys to forgive the Accused: MasterSplinter/MikeSuccess/Makoo579. He has been sternly warned by me, and he promises to refrain from the act.

This also serves as a warning to those requesting for money in order to give out materials or questions. Once we see you, or if reported, you will be outrightly BANNED!

Cheers and Regards.
nd Did he also get banned or just got warned by Davide470

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by cc150615(f): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2014
I'm kinda really disappointed too Cos I know mastersplinter nd I can't just Imagine him being same as Mike success, chai, this world sha!

1 Like

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Lero15(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2014
happydasy: shocked shocked shocked just went tru his post only him. *Busted Part 2 grin*

Cc deanolamide lero15 MarvellousGod make una come see oo. *runs out of d thread*
I'm really disappointed. U berra come back to d thread, na u start am o.
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by happydasy: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2014
Lero15: I'm really disappointed. U berra come back to d thread, na u start am o.
I don travel grin

2 Likes

Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by Lero15(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2014
happydasy: I don travel grin
lol. Gd morning.
Re: Job Seekers Beware Of This Username by ideology(m): 1:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
DeanOlamide: ........... Please let this guy mattEr go...... Forget him abeg and Goodevening

happydasy: yea hv done dat sinceeeeeeee! Dnt hv any p wit him. Goodevening too

Hello pals,. Kindly forward the materials to hopeman4all@yahoo.com, thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2018 / Unicef Massive Graduate Recruitment Exercise! / Firstbank Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.