Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,625 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua (37028 Views)

Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola / Six Die After Being 'cured' Of Hiv By Tb Joshua's Church In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Bigzig(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Even T.B joushua see EBOLA im go Fear join..Heaven helps those that help themself...who wan die nau..
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by ifeelgood: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2014
Jesus went about healing the people, T B Joshua can go to their country now. Wisdom is the principal thing.

6 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by alotofgrace(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2014
HE SHUD GO DIA COUNTRY NA....WHICH KND TIN B DIS

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by avalontony(m): 7:00am On Aug 04, 2014
all I know is that he is not the healer......Jesus is the healer.

my people una good morning oooo!.....have a fruitful week.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Ishilove: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2014
With that SCOAN crowd, just a sneeze from an infected person is capable of wreaking great havoc. Even if the man of God doesn't harbour them, there is a high chance that they might still sneak in unawares. Though I have absolutely no doubts that God will use the prophet to heal any case if ever it presents itself before him, but nna ehn, odikwa too risky.

I think I will stay away from Ikotun for the meantime grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Ishilove: 7:06am On Aug 04, 2014
muaa: At a time like this, I think the miracle we need most is for TB to pray for God's mercy to eradicate this sickness from Africa.
There is power in the name of Jesus, to break every chain. And I hear the chains falling.
Amen to that! God's name is above every sickness

3 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 04, 2014
Lucasbalo: The guy is nothing but a fake healer.
I believe you and gboliwe have been to him and he was unable to do anything about your case or you are just saying he's fake because you feel that's the right thing to do in a world where faith in the power of God is a taboo and condemning what you do not understand is alright?

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Ishilove: 7:09am On Aug 04, 2014
Lucasbalo: Got you. His followers are just like Jim Jones of Guyana fame or David Koresh, nothing but cult. They are practically worshipping the guy calling him man of God. Bunch of idiots. It's 12.50am here. Gone to bed.
@bolded, What is he supposed to called before? Woman of God? undecided
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by colossus2: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Ahuitzotl:
Lmao.....warrisdat shocked
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by dozzzybaba: 7:14am On Aug 04, 2014
Ebele is deadlier than Ebola - WHO

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2014
____
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 04, 2014
Mynd44:
Smh....

Don't you see the reason for this? People from other west African states might slip into the country to come to the church believing that they will be healed there and the church might habor them
Lasg should broadcast this visit and TB Joshua's positive response so that those planning to sneak into naija for healing will know they are not welcome and save themselves the trip.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2014
Mynd44:
Smh....

Don't you see the reason for this? People from other west African states might slip into the country to come to the church believing that they will be healed there and the church might habor them
Lasg should broadcast this visit and TB Joshua's positive response so that those planning to sneak into naija for healing will know they are not welcome and save themselves the trip.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Lilimax(f): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1: But Ebola is nothing when it's comes to God
So true.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 04, 2014
He go hia word?
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by ayokunle032(m): 7:18am On Aug 04, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]because we already have Ebele in Nigeria, God will save
us from Ebola IJN.
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Okeikpu(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2014
Dem think say ebola na malaria diziz...-,- make him try-am grin
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by nerodenero: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2014
The fear of Ebola is the beginning of wisdom cheesy grin
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2014
____
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by eunisam: 7:23am On Aug 04, 2014
This will creat controversy between the pro Tb joshua n the anti Tb joshual. By the way is Ebola now in 9ja?
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by moderatorr: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Hahahahhahahahahaha. Sharp moves from the LaSG. Then again, TB Joshua has no such powers as to cure even malaria but he definitely will have staged one or two ebola case healings as usual. Good thing they checkmated him before he even kills himself.
you do not know TB Joshua

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by succyreal(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2014
we want to know T. B. Joshua' comments
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:28am On Aug 04, 2014
Alot of fools on this thread. .

When are you Fools going to open ur eyes to see the glory&power of God in the life Of TB JoShua. .

You pple just dey critize him. . Dn't condemn man of God because one day you will be condemn.

If you believe in power of God you dn't need to fear ebola. . .TB Joshua can heal ebola.

God is the healer. . Ntin pass power of God. . . If Any ebola patient enter SCOAN he/she will be heal b4 TBJ touch the person. .is ur believe and faith that will heal you.

Many fools dey critize TBJ because is a black man like them, if his a white man some fools on this thread will worship him.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Gynacologist(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2014
uzolexis: mtchewww...i tire for our pple sef,so if Ebola catch them na TB Joshua dem go run go ......ignorance is a disease on its own
v u kom across ds word b4 FAITH?
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by immortalvoices(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2014
seun you have got over one million registered nairaland users...but looking at comments I see mostly one million (98percent) of idiotic shallow mindedness foolish and naïve comments albeit response here.

We are definitely responsible for our downfall in Nigeria (always seeking for opportunity to insult a man of God whose shoe u can't even lace

"Oh foolish Nairalanders who has bewitched you to be this ignorant"

Av you guys heard about the new anointed/anointing water and faith bracelet he is preparing abeg make una get brain and I presume if it works u guys will say na arrangee foolish people who can't won't sort out their problems but poke in anoda

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2014
mrworldwide1: don't talk what you don't know if he is sent from God you'll regret having said that

Shut up!
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by Okeikpu(m): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2014
BadBoy25: TB Joshua along with the others should each be arrested and sentenced to 15 years in prison for religious Fraud.Their assets should be confiscated . Human beings are so fvcking annoying.I wish I had power to control the world . how could anyone be so dumb to believe in these fraudsters!
Scammers av their special way of deceiving people....Guys like TB Joe r the big me in ds game ... The won't ds nonsense in the states...
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by maximunimpact(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Ahuitzotl: This one no be kiroshibobo matter,ebola will kill 9 out of 10.....leave GOD out of this...

can u imagin? leave GOD out of this?
Re: Ebola: Don’t Accept Victims, Lagos Urges TB Joshua by BodyKiss(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2014
SeniorSana: If he can help, why not let him?

Like seriously, he should relocate to Liberia if he thinks he can help.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: How False Negatives Are Complicating Testing / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive / My COVID-19 Vaccine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.