Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor (38570 Views)

Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doc / Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doc / Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by willorie(f): 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2014
Kalvan50: This is common knowledge. No one cares when it's a bunch of west Africans dying.

That's just it my dear
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by allycat: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Jimmychoo: our useless doctors. na only strike them sabi go. one research dem no dey do. very arrogant and proud set of doctors. shame on them all.
Oahray:
because our doctors are always on strike. Na useless things like title we sabi fight for. Doctors fighting pharmacists... Which time dem go get take do anything?
Wetin concern Agbero with overload. Shebi now it is doctors that will do research and produce vaccines, what are all the pharmacists and medical laboratory scientists supposed to be doing? Shebi you heard that in America it's doctors that are doing the research. This is what doctors have been saying when the shit hits the fan doctors get the blame for everything concerning patient management, but when it's time to receive the reward everybody remembers how the doctor did nothing,
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by cococandy(f): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Giant of Africa indeed.
Na so we go dey make noise up and down.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Swiftboy(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Because that requires increased spending on education, health and science...and our governments do not have the cash.(or claim not to).

Plus thanks to poor power supply among other things.....we do not have the enabling environment for indigenous pharma companies to thrive to the extent that they can fund such research.
And thats ripple effect of corruption! In a country where Billions of dollars are stolen on daily bases and no one is question asked. cool
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
But why don't we have African scientists/doctors making an effort to find a cure/ vaccine? Why are we always waiting for ndi ocha?

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by godwinony(m): 11:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
after pharmacy students and graduates for my school go dey claim don and lady jazzy...time don reach to show working o..make una find cure fast!
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by FarmTech(m): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
Must we rely on the whites all the time? What are our drs doing? Cant they start research with our roots and herbs?

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by abdulwastecx(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2014
maxit2:

My dear, the issue is NOT the grant. It's the Brain.

We DON'T have the brains. Those professors you see are bunch of olodos. Na recycled knowledge them sabi. They can't put pieces together to form something new.

Now you talk of grant, next man will say government. Then everybody goes to sleep knowing we have successfully put the blame on "our leaders".

Ask yourself, if given a trillion dollars today, can you go to space ??

pardon me for typo error " grant ".
The brain is there, my taught about our inability to do something out of ordinary like building machines, developing drugs, building infrastructure etc is more of cultural practice and behaviour.

intellectually, Nigerians are one of the laziest people on earth ( especially those at home), we have a culture where we put blames for our inability on others, be it neighbors, village people, other tribe, our gov't abd even God, we hate taking responsibility and placing our destiny in our hands.

I believe we need stop glorifying an immagunary God that we create out of our ineptitude, give serious education some chance instead of spending all our time doing the wrong things.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by zabyx: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2014
BedLam: What will it cost the Governments of LIBERIA, NIGERIA, SIERRA LEONE GUINEA to offer 1billion $ to the Pharmacist involved ? Our Govt should fund the research and buy the drugs, finish!

$1 billion? I don't think our leaders want to give up all the private jets and Swiss mansions they could buy with that amount.

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by yerimastyle(m): 1:21am On Aug 05, 2014
like Nigerians will always say we don't need foreign aid we can survive without them... dey cant force a lifestyle down our throat....I fink we definitely need Dem now or else whose next...
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 05, 2014
mayvia: Am just tired of everything happening around me. God should just blow the damn trumpet and end this shit of a world.

It is not happening yet! Silly Africans! This is the consequence of not getting organized and civilized the people. The leaders are just bunch of primitive human beings who prey on the poor. They even commit ritual with helpless. Blame it on the African people. White aren't your parents you cry to all the time for help! When they tried to help Ebola patient in some part of West Africa some of the youths and elderly were already carrying machetes,clubs,etc chasing them away from their communities while others are postulating conspiracy theories on Nairaland. I d i o t s!

Africans are annoying somehow with their backward views and culture of doing things. I hope people just follow the preventive measure so that it can be contained within short time.
cry cry cry cry
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 05, 2014
mayvia: Am just tired of everything happening around me. God should just blow the damn trumpet and end this shit of a world.
my dear, have nt u heard that d trumpet only sounds when one breath his last_when one man die na hm be say him trumpet don sound for him head be dat.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Emanuel1997: 3:01am On Aug 05, 2014
This Is A Challenge We Africans Telling Us That When We Get To The House Of Power What Would We Do. The Europeans Are No Better Than Us The Reason Y They Think They Are Better Than Us Is That There Complexion . Having More Facilities And Other Things Its Time For Us To Sit Tight And Aspire To Make Our Country Better
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 3:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Akinsnaira:

Don't mind the dark-brain Africans, with their religions of sentiments and slavery. I feel with disgust and fury each time they mention god while suffering from a problem they could defeat with their brain. God this god that, even if you render help unconditionally to an average Nigerian, he/she will most likely think it is because of 3-day fasting and prayer just concluded in his/her church recently, forgeting whether your generosity and kindness played any part.

I remember somtimes ago when I was traveling in public bus and was running late for a time strict appointment, the driver was telling me that, god is the owner of all time, when I asked him to improve the speed as I see he could still do more with the accelerator since the road is free. Will your god withhold time for me so that every clock will pause until I get to my destination? The man remained adamant still. I was so furious
LOL. Very sad. They are dying in numbers now but god is just chilling waiting for science to get a vaccine. He knows the stoopid mortals will still thank him for using science to get a vaccine cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 3:12am On Aug 05, 2014
jared007: Bloody Americans! You guys engineered d virus to destabilize Africa. THE FORCES OF THE ILLUMINATI WILL BE RESTRAINED BY THE WORD OF GOD!
You are a mor.on and brain dead too. I wonder how you were able to manage using that device to post this while it requires thinking which is probably very difficult for you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 05, 2014
HARDDON:

such a painful truth!

waste almost their whole life treating and recommending drugs, drugs they didnt invent. only after their wallets and not lives!
You should get it into your head. The whites don't owe you anything. Whatever it is we are facing right now in Africa is as a result of bad leadership and corruption, the whites don't owe you vaccine, they don't owe you grants and aids. Nothing. Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by zabyx: 3:41am On Aug 05, 2014
oluafolabi: You should get it into your head. The whites don't owe you anything. Whatever it is we are facing right now in Africa is as a result of bad leadership and corruption, the whites don't owe you vaccine, they don't owe you grants and aids. Nothing. Gerrit?

Blaming the West for not caring for us shows that we're still mentally dependent on them, and in that sense, colonialism has not ended.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by jared007: 4:57am On Aug 05, 2014
oluafolabi: You are a mor.on and brain dead too. I wonder how you were able to manage using that device to post this while it requires thinking which is probably very difficult for you.
this is why people like u die too early in nigeria becos u criticize what u don't understand. U are too myopic to see beyond ur nose. If u like don't go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by jpphilips(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2014
Djtm: Btw, what is Africa good/efficient at? I still wonder how almost a whole continent can be filled with third world countries.

Africa is a disgrace to say the least, ironically, their reasoning have refused to improve over the years
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by HARDDON: 8:30am On Aug 05, 2014
oluafolabi: You should get it into your head. The whites don't owe you anything. Whatever it is we are facing right now in Africa is as a result of bad leadership and corruption, the whites don't owe you vaccine, they don't owe you grants and aids. Nothing. Gerrit?

huh? do u read with your heart and assimilate with your ana1 pore?

should that be the case, here, lets make it simple for ya, i was referring to our Nigerian Doctors that spend all their life time in school, from one professional course to another, yet they cant actively carry out research to cure common cold, rather looking for ways of lining their pockets.

Point of correction, they aint whites, how could you call someone that turns red under the sun, green when sick, white when cold and pink when in love, white? THEY ARE COLOURED!

BTW, the coloured has nothing to offer, only to steal and to ravage with sickness( Aids and this new one, all came from them)! how can they steal billion of dollars and return few pounds inform of vaccines and u say they are helping anyone? like u said, we only have ourselves to blame for mis management, not for this, the coloured folks know, we be world power!

also do know that, there are people who are not in the media eyes but are doing a whole lot to help the coloured race. I couldnt be one of them, could I?
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Abbott(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2014

Seriously, like you, I can't wait to get to Heaven. A whole almost clueless continent, imagine!
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by CaptainKodak(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2014
The Almighty Allah has said it that if we continue disobeying Him,he will send uncurable diseases to infect is <such as the case of HIV AIDS,CANCER and now EBOLA> Why can't we desist from disobeying the Almighty for God's sake?
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2014
segun544: Chai!!! Thank God I broke up with that girl called adEBOLA some months ago ooo.....Na so person 4 just carry die!!!!!!!

If you all think this is a fucking joke then brace up...
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by stexsy(m): 10:29am On Aug 05, 2014
tunshe:

You are too shallow to comprehend.
i dont comprehend rubbish. Btw wat is dia to comprehend
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
HARDDON:

should that be the case, here, lets make it simple for ya, i was referring to our Nigerian Doctors that spend all their life time in school, from one professional course to another, yet they cant actively carry out research to cure common cold, rather looking for ways of lining their pockets.

Point of correction, they aint whites, how could you call someone that turns red under the sun, green when sick, white when cold and pink when in love, white? THEY ARE COLOURED!

BTW, the coloured has nothing to offer, only to steal and to ravage with sickness( Aids and this new one, all came from them)! how can they steal billion of dollars and return few pounds inform of vaccines and u say they are helping anyone? like u said, we only have ourselves to blame for mis management, not for this, the coloured folks know, we be world power!

also do know that, there are people who are not in the media eyes but are doing a whole lot to help the coloured race. I couldnt be one of them, could I?

LOL. You are one of the conspiracy theory folks. You folks never get it.
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by HARDDON: 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
oluafolabi: LOL. You are one of the conspiracy theory folks. You folks never get it.

have you ever made any logical sense in your life time?

1 Like

Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2014
Where were the africans when the westerners were developing? I dont want to believe that God hates the africans
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by tunshe: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2014
stexsy: i dont comprehend rubbish. Btw wat is dia to comprehend

Exactly my point, whatever is beyond your reasoning seems rubbish. Grow up kid!
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by ziego(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
:-Do you have in mind to set up a business but no capital? Do u want to be ur Own boss and employ others? There is a solution to that. Just whatsapp me on 08039521412
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by officerfudo: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
Death is suppose to be easy cus life is hard[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by DanielBlanc(m): 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2014
Let them not worry the cure is on the way and it is going to be invented by the minorities they say! God pass them
Re: Why Ebola Remains Incurable –UK Doctor by DanielBlanc(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2014
HARDDON:

I must admit that's the case for medical students here in Nigeria, another facts been that every medical practitioner wants general medicine rather than specializing in an interested field that's our weakness..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Friend Has HIV, But She Recently Had A Blood Test And Is Not Showing anymore / Desiree Davis 'Smiley Asian' Suffers Post Butt Injection Complication / Sickle Cell Patient And Rape Victim Celebrates 19th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.