Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,336 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor (2226 Views)

PHOTOS: Flavour Cozy Mood With Chidinma, Covers Bosom With Hands In Single Pic. / I Was In Love With Chidinma - Wizkid / I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by bankywelinton: 6:57am On Aug 04, 2014
See picture of the Enugu born actor who finally opened up about his romantic escapades and affair with chidinma.

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/i-had-affair-with-chidinma-enugu-born.html
Re: I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by spays(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by armadeo(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
I didn't read the link but just in case its true and this actor is unknown...

Mr man the highlight of your life is an affair with a woman, you have almost failed in life.

There is still a chance

Pls hustle more.

3 Likes

Re: I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by Mariojane(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
I TOUT SHE SAID SHE IS A VIRGIN
Re: I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Comments here are hilarious cheesy cheesy
Re: I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by spectramissile: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Mariojane: I TOUT SHE SAID SHE IS A VIRGIN

2nd class virgin abi?
Re: I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by rattlesnake(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
Yes ooo once u fishjaculate with her photographs....

What is fish in Yoruba?
Replace it above

I think u had an affair with
Kelly Rowland
Kim kardashian mum
Nia long
Dakota fanning
Esther Baxter
Alicia keys
Casey
Waje
Omawumi
Omanicha
undecided
Re: I Had An Affair With Chidinma - Enugu Born Nollywood Actor by strangest(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
yawns... no gentleman kisses and tell... reminds me of some of my foolish friends and their claims and rants just to belong.... if he doesnt have a picture or video, he is a nincompoop..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

READ: How Popular Nigerian Celebrities Lost Their Virginity / Private Video Of A Married Woman Leaked By Her Ex-boyfriend For Getting Married / Meek Mill Launched Twitter War Against Drake, Because Of Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.