Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,361 members, 7,910,843 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:00 PM

Please Help Me With Your Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me With Your Advise (1776 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / Am In Trouble ..see What This Girl Send To Me . ..i Need Your Advise / Guys Your Advise Is Highly Needed Please See This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me With Your Advise by cephas14(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2014
In 2010 i meet my gf and fell in love with her, it took me almost 2 yrs before she accepted to date me,i have a good heart and within the 2yrs i helped her financially. i tried being good to her and her friend to the extent that i bought her frnd a phone. As programmer i have less time for girls and am not into girl's but i just loved the girl, my best friend after seeing all i was am going through advised me to let go, same with my younger bro who saw me cry for the first time in my life and it was for a girl, so i decided to let her be. later she apologized and things kicked off, she told me she loved me but was afraid i will dump her as i was her first guy which i doubt cos of her behaviors though i noticed her bleed and also she sworn to it.In 2012 i gained my admission into a uni after 4 yrs of waiting for my desired computer course ,i skipped skul just to keep her company and all that,in 2013 i was able to send her jamb ans she gained her admission into a distance uni,after which she started changing as she no longer feels sori when wrong unlike her, she now talks back at me even when unnecessary which keeps resulting to argument infant much has changed about her, then she always say she can't live without me unlike now she says i should go that she will be fine, and am the type that loves respect i can't trade it for anything cos i respect pple alot , I still do all to ensure she does not lack,i ave bought 3 phones in a row for her,she lost the first, spoilt the second, and also i send her fund whem am buoyant, even when am not i borrow, she appreciate cos she spends on me on things i fail to notice lyk pomade, rich soaps and she asked me to start carving my eyebrows and all the fresh boy things but that's not my need for now as i tell her always, cos i am almost training my self in Skul, am in a state uni while she is in federal uni, i even his brother gain admission, my problems is this what am i to do cos i ave chased away most female frnds cos of her, even her frnd who started behaving Funi so i had a little flirt with her to know wia she is coming from, immediately i found out she wanted a date i dismissed her and told my gf of all that happened, and made enemies with some frnds who all left on their own mostly out of jealousy cos am dating her and she is beginning to change so much pls what can i do, I need an advise cos i stand to be mocked from most of my frnds and hers, i also stand to loose the one i ave ever loved in life, my parents especially my mom wants to see me marry her, I can't seek advise from pple around me cos they ave and will only say I told u to quit her failing to give me reasons on how to cos they don't realize i love her more than i can say. Pls what will i do cos even when i call her to correct her on something's it end up on argument cos she drags right with me which makes me wonder if its not same girl that kneel to beg me previously when we started newly as i was not the talking type i mostly kill her with silence and actions but after her pleads to be telling her when wrong i started to, pls advice me cos even with this write u can figure how confused i am, i know i can write better than this but i don't know what else to write pls advice me
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 04, 2014
Awwww. Guy please chill i like that you are smitten with her but the way you are carrying her on your head is not healthy.

Relax you cannot control the future do your best and leave the rest,stop worrying if she will leave you or not,if she is good enough or whatever just enjoy your life moment by moment, second by second.

Forget what everyone is telling you,what do you want from your own life,for your own self. Don't make her the focus of your life make yourself the focus when you treat yourself right then you have something better to give her so right now you may need to pull back, spend quality time with yourself,see the full picture so that you can be a better man for your own good and then for her.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Houseofglam7(f): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2014
That you were her first doesn't mean you'll be her last.
Obviously, you've put in a lot and gotten almost nothing out of it, so I'd advice you to let her go.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by lecturerdabo(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2014
Houseofglam7: That you were her first doesn't mean you'll be her last.
Obviously, you've put in a lot and gotten almost nothing out of it, so I'd advice you to let her go.

WELL SAID!!!

MOVE ON OOOOOOO!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by akom0908(m): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2014
Bro,its unfortunate this things are happening to you,why will u allow a girl treat you this way?I know u love her but u have to leave her,she doesn't respect you again.Do you know whether she's dating another guy in her school?from what I read you are financially ok why not save the money u'r spending for her then look for another fine babe,guy please girls are too many for one girl to treat u anyhow especially when u'r not poor.Just take that bold decision,you will get over it maybe not soon.Heartbreak is one thing I won't pray for my enemy sef

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Exponental(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2014
I got tired of reading ur post. I will advice u let her be for good. Focus on ur education n finish with good grades, improve on ur english cos it is bad; save ur money, buy shares; use ur time for productivity n ensure ur future is not dented by ur present emotions.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by 2goodbobo(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2014
Is obvious she's carried away by her university status and also the attention she gets from other guys.
face it bro she does not love and appreciate you anymore. better move on.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Liability(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2014
bro, ladies in higher institution gets influence by the friends they mingle with. And most times it is the wrong advice they follow.
I as a lady i had my own share too of this kind of experience.
My adivce to you is that you shouldnt carry this matter on your head like government work.
She is taking advantage to the fact that you love her and care so much about her too much.
Pls focus on your schooling, what will be will be. Stop crying for her, it is not worth it.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by cephas14(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Exponental: I got tired of reading ur post. I will advice u let her be for good. Focus on ur education n finish with good grades, improve on ur english cos it is bad; save ur money, buy shares; use ur time for productivity n ensure ur future is not dented by ur present emotions.
tnx for the response, i earlier wrote something as to the post, i also expect u to understand as a follow guy emotions most times make us seem less, i was only interested to pass a message am not all that bad bro.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by cephas14(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
you all just told me the truth i ave been trying to hide as to keep fighting. Appreciated, if there is a way i can make her return to the girl she was before the uni stuff i will love to knw also, your opinions are welcomed cos i wish to keep her tnx..
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Alishachris: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
These bitchess ain't loyal!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2014
grin grin
grin
if you wanna carry a woman Neva you carry a waka about
if you carry a waka about o
na 'igbosa' for ya head!
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by obyrich(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
Liability: bro, ladies in higher institution gets influence by the friends they mingle with. And most times it is the wrong advice they follow.
My adivce to you is that you shouldnt carry this matter on your head like government work.
She is taking advantage to the fact that you love her and care so much about her too much.
Pls focus on your schooling, what will be will be. Stop crying for her, it is not worth it.
Take this advice.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2014
cephas14: you all just told me the truth i ave been trying to hide as to keep fighting. Appreciated, if there is a way i can make her return to the girl she was before the uni stuff i will love to knw also, your opinions are welcomed cos i wish to keep her tnx..

You can't make her return to who she was, she is growing,learning new things,discovering herself and experiencing life. The only way you can keep her is to accept her as she is and hold your own boundaries.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by cr7lomo: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2014
andromida:

You can't make her return to who she was, she is growing,learning new things,discovering herself and experiencing life. The only way you can keep her is to accept her as she is and hold your own boundaries.

I don't agree with u, op pls don't ever make dis mistk . I experienced the same tin last yr after 5 yrs wit her . Infact d same story as urs , no difference . If u mk that mistk of accepting her for hu she is now, I pity u. She will just b using u cos she will tk advantage of ur love . Girls can b very evil , very very evil, b careful. I went thru d same tin u goin thru, crazy girls don't like good guys , look for a decent girl and mv on , don't Eva accept her bk because she will bcom worse , I made d mistk and I regretted . Delete every bout her and pls don't mk d mistk of Eva replyiN her txt messages or pickin her calls if u don't wanna die b4 ur time . Tk it as an act of God because God wants sometin beta for u . In my case I almost died of heartbreak but today I hv d best girl Eva and I keep wondering hw I put up wit my ex for so long . Mv on my brother

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
How exactly has the babe wronged him. Can you pick anything "evil" she has done?
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Juicysam(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
Nice guys come last..op never take a woman too serious
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by argon500: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
Guy, to be frank with you, somebody like you deserves better girl. I will advise you to focus on your career first.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by baralatie(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2014
andromida: How exactly has the babe wronged him. Can you pick anything "evil" she has done?
it is called inflicting emotional pain to anoda person under the guise of acquitance!
this attitude is toxic!
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
baralatie:
it is called inflicting emotional pain to anoda person under the guise of acquitance!
this attitude is toxic!

For me,from this write up i feel this guy has made the gal the center of his universe,expects worship from her and she is reacting to feeling caged did you see the emphasis on i did this and that for her and her brother,i like respect bla bla bla. It gets tiring for a young woman who wants to feel free and happy not like she "owes" him for ALL he has done. Feels like he is giving to get respect and control or whatever not giving from love.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
andromida: How exactly has the babe wronged him. Can you pick anything "evil" she has done?
she has been a financial strain on the op
And right now she is mentally seating in op brains as a c-drive
she in the physical is busy enjoying herself testing all the available hard drives
meanwhile op is meant to believe that he has a franchise
ask when last she ever used his had drive!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2014
baralatie:
she has been a financial strain on the op
And right now she is mentally seating in op brains as a c-drive
she in the physical is busy enjoying herself testing all the available hard drives
meanwhile op is meant to believe that he has a franchise
ask when last she ever used his had drive!

Op loves her and wants her in his life. He is losing her because he is holding too tight if he is unhappy because of the amount he has spent then he should spend only what he can freely give with no conditions attached not spend to control her and keep her caged after all she will still finish school with or without him and he may lose her because he wants to cage her. Though money is attractive it cannot buy love,if she loves him she will love him for who he is.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by baralatie(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
andromida:

For me,from this write up i feel this guy has made the gal the center of his universe,expects worship from her and she is reacting to feeling caged did you see the emphasis on i did this and that for her and her brother,i like respect bla bla bla. It gets tiring for a young woman who wants to feel free and happy not like she "owes" him for ALL he has done. Feels like he is giving to get respect and control or whatever not giving from love.
that is why I mentioned toxic!

it is gradually calculated relationship!
one partner at the creates an impression and walks into the core of the other.then they manage it only for one member to play a two prong card and boom!
if the op does get out now!oh well!
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by GoodFaith: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2014
Liability: bro, ladies in higher institution gets influence by the friends they mingle with. And most times it is the wrong advice they follow.
"ladies in higher institution gets influence by the friends"--- Sorry dumb ladies generally
Guess what 90%
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by baralatie(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
andromida:

Op loves her and wants her in his life. He is losing her because he is holding too tight if he is unhappy because of the amount he has spent then he should spend only what he can freely give with no conditions attached not spend to control her and keep her caged after all she will still finish school with or without him and he may lose her because he wants to cage her. Though money is attractive it cannot buy love,if she loves him she will love him for who he is.
I want you to listen to the song by rihana and Eminem"love the way you lie"
I don't pray for any body to be in that hole.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2014
baralatie:
that is why I mentioned toxic!

it is gradually calculated relationship!
one partner at the creates an impression and walks into the core of the other.then they manage it only for one member to play a two prong card and boom!
if the op does get out now!oh well!

Is she the toxic one? because he looks toxic to me.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by baralatie(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
andromida:

Is she the toxic one? because he looks toxic to me.
lolz!toxic comes in various ways
1.direct
2.indirect
I know some places where the ladies use it to control their partners(name so so fight)
the issue here she pictured herself as the other half forcing the op to be making actions which carry emotional strain and attachment. now the relationship picture is somehow!
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2014
baralatie:
I want you to listen to the song by rihana and Eminem"love the way you lie"

I will.

The guy get comma. Luckily he wants to learn the problem is he wants to change the gal not himself he does not know if he changes/upgrades himself the world of really good women opens up to him and usually when you change for the better either your partner changes as well or fades out. IMO this chick isn't so bad.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by sluvy4tune(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
I think from the get go you expected too much from this relationship, the earlier you retrace your steps the better cuz the chances of you been hurt/heartbroken Is as wide as Ogbeni winning Osun election come August 9.

Move on bro what doesn't kill you , will make you strong. Trust me I have been there.
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by depato88(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2014
no need of sayin anytin mor. my felow nairalandrs av sed it al. folow thier advice
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by cephas14(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
Juicysam: Nice guys come last..op never take a woman too serious
andromida:
its not cos of what i have done or did or may still do that is making me angry and thoughtful its cos this same girl has been a center of my pride, my mom keeps asking me of her so those every one, mind u i ave been faithful to her to the point of making some friends leave mostly my female friends, if she u so think she has done nothing to me why then am i feeling lyk am maltreated or are u indirectly saying am a fool, supposing am your bro will u also think that way sis?, its not about accepting her cos i just have to allow her have her fun, all i do this days is trying to shut my mind and thoughts on her, may be a day u love sum 1 so much to sacrifice more than u thought u can and get being neglected u will understand
Re: Please Help Me With Your Advise by cephas14(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
cr7lomo:

I don't agree with u, op pls don't ever make dis mistk . I experienced the same tin last yr after 5 yrs wit her . Infact d same story as urs , no difference . If u mk that mistk of accepting her for hu she is now, I pity u. She will just b using u cos she will tk advantage of ur love . Girls can b very evil , very very evil, b careful. I went thru d same tin u goin thru, crazy girls don't like good guys , look for a decent girl and mv on , don't Eva accept her bk because she will bcom worse , I made d mistk and I regretted . Delete every bout her and pls don't mk d mistk of Eva replyiN her txt messages or pickin her calls if u don't wanna die b4 ur time . Tk it as an act of God because God wants sometin beta for u . In my case I almost died of heartbreak but today I hv d best girl Eva and I keep wondering hw I put up wit my ex for so long . Mv on my brother
just thinking of how to open this up to my mum, dad and especially my elder sis nd bro's who i fought so had to make sure this love abids, they so much hate the girl but i kept fighting cos i loved her, how my friends will eventually act cos they told me earlier to give up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* / He is Confuse / Big Delima: She Caught Me With Her Friend In Bed But.....(help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.