Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,251 members, 7,974,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids (60515 Views)

Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I'm just in shock.

Who insults children
She just had a brain surgery.

That woman is a disgrace to mothers and igbo women.

3 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by xtervaganza(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2014
Taiye Taiwo played for Olympique Marseille and even captained them to trophies

He played for Ac Milan one of the most prestigious football clubs in the world

And here on nairaland we have some broke plebs calling him ugly

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Taye Taiwo Shows-Off His Cute Kids by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
Lol this thread is pitiable.
Let's even assume that Taye came to this site, told his proud daughter that her pictures are posted on Africa's biggest website, are this the tribal-hatred filled nonsense she'll read from an old hag who calls herself a professional and a mother?
Most nlers are certifiable. It's best to not think about how pathetic some people's life can be outside of NL. The energy and time wasted to insult an innocent little girl must come from an idle mind.

Babymama, I'm sure your "son", who is +/-2 years of the little girl's age is proud of his mama. I can't imagine my mother, who is younger than you, insulting and bullying an innocent little girl just because the cyberspace is faceless.

Weird freaky people on this forum. Very weird indeed.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lil OBO: Davido About To Welcome His Son, Flaunts Gift (Photos) / Makeup Artist Transforms Her Client To Chika Ike / Why Chioma Is Not Driving Her Porsche - Davido Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.