Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,994 members, 7,949,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? (1063 Views)

Bad Economy Affecting Our Business –lagos Prostitutes / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by suwailad(f): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
i'm asking girls because we know some of our guys to be silly sometimes
and go to oloshos. And on a frank note, these "foreigners" always patronize same stuff.
on a serious note is your love life affected by this scare?

1 Like

Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by mstik(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^
me too
Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by SmileyEvents: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nt affecting @ all oooooo! Yoruba peeps will say ''Ko kan Aye''
Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by suwailad(f): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
SmileyEvents: Nt affecting @ all oooooo! Yoruba peeps will say ''Ko kan Aye''

are you sure? be wise and cautious

1 Like

Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
It is ooo,can u imagine,I wnted 2 hug my girl today nd she declined saying ebola

1 Like

Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by BBlush(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
I and bae now na ontop Skype we dey do our ''boy and girl''....... grin na lie oooo That moment when you wana kiss a girl, you don close eyes finish with your head leaned sideways you come dey move your head towards her..... ''Chai!!! ''This kiss go hot'' nahim ur mind dey tell una, for your head you don dey imagine one kin romantic scenario where both of una dey inside one lovely garden with cool breeze blowing, gentle blues playing softly in the background and sweet scents of flowers filling up your sense of smell only for her to use polybag to block your mouth!!!! angry All in the name of Ebola angry ....una (ladies) think say e funny??angry angry Relationship na for better for worse na!! grin grin
Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by Lorlaahlozz: 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2014
edozie04: It is ooo,can u imagine,I wnted 2 hug my girl today nd she declined saying ebola
lmao
Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by mumumugu(m): 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
NO Yoruba man called EBOLA IS AFFECTING MY RELATIONSHIP
Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
BBlush: I and bae now na ontop Skype we dey do our ''boy and girl''....... grin na lie oooo That moment when you wana kiss a girl, you don close eyes finish with your head leaned sideways you come dey move your head towards her..... ''Chai!!! ''This kiss go hot'' nahim ur mind dey tell una, for your head you don dey imagine one kin romantic scenario where both of una dey inside one lovely garden with cool breeze blowing, gentle blues playing softly in the background and sweet scents of flowers filling up your sense of smell only for her to use polybag to block your mouth!!!! angry All in the name of Ebola angry ....una (ladies) think say e funny??angry angry Relationship na for better for worse na!! grin grin
na lie ma guy. Na marriage be 'for better for worse' no be relationship.

1 Like

Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by Chairbabe: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
i just dey observe comments
Re: Is The Scare Of Ebola Affecting Your Relationship? by ib4real95(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
typing...

(1) (Reply)

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ / And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? / What's Ur Take On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.