Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,321 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Get A Job Asap - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Job Asap (575 Views)

Fresh Job, Asap... / I Need A Job ASAP Someone Help (C / Please Help With A Job ASAP... Chemistry Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Job Asap by agina22(m): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2008
Do you know that about 90% of graduates are jobless and are seriously looking for jobs?
Do you know that some companies are willing to pay fat cash for being a job agent i.e connecting people to desired job opportunity?
Good news is that you could be a mediator between job seekers and employers and earn a cool $3000 a month. This is a big opportunity that you can't afford to miss out on. Al the tools needed in order for you to succeed in this job is made available to you once you sign up. It is not very strainous, all you have to do is t spend some hours on the internet connecting job seekers to employers and you get paid for your effort. This is a genuine way of making money online and this company has been tried, proven, tested and trusted.
The opportunity is staring you right in the face! What do you want to do? grab it or just let it go. It all depends on you. I have done my part by supplying you the information that you need. If you are interested, please kindly send me an email to ikdafabulous@yahoo.com. Happy Money Making Online.

(1) (Reply)

Info Product Marketing As A Career / Pls Help / Bat Is Recruiting For Experienced Human Resources Positions .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.