Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,873,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" (44776 Views)

Lagos Ebola Patients Neglected,critically Ill – Relatives,colleagues / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / Secret Serum Likely Saved Ebola Patients, CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2014
Identify the specimen

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 06, 2014
Sigh. My countrymen. Science. Not prayer for miracle. Not looking for someone to blame instead of looking for a solution. Not being REACTIVE instead of PROACTIVE. Not thinking about now instead of later. Not thinking about me instead of we. Not always clinging to this victim mentality, but FIGHTING, dammit!

I just feel so TIRED when I read this shít on here. Nigerians like this are Nigeria's NUMBER ONE PROBLEM, not just with this disease, but with every goddamn thing. I have to fight not to give up on my country. I have to believe that our youth can somehow fight this mentality. I have to.

5 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 06, 2014
Just look at the difference in the way America regards its citizens. ONE PLANE. For just ONE MAN. And then again for the woman. They brought them back to the US, despite heavy criticism and fear that they might spread the disease to the US. These are ordinary citizens, not politicians, not military. They waived standard legal restrictions that prevent untested drugs from being used to treat patients, and flew this liquid diamond drug (I don't think people realize just how heartstoppingly expensive drug research is) at subzero temperatures, across the ocean... for TWO. CITIZENS. I promise you, if something goes wrong with that drug, that company will be DUST. They will be sued, the media will dig into their past and destroy their image, and they might even be jailed, if the right lawyer gets the case. Because every American believes every American life is priceless.

Now look at Nigeria's leaders. And their regard for Nigerians. Why aren't we deserving of that same regard? That VALUE, that WORTH? Does anyone even know the name of the infected Nigerian doctor? But we know the names of the Americans. Over 200 girls, that the government was publicly FORCED to acknowledge, stolen, tortured and ráped, over and over, and probably dead. Without a second of sleep lost. On to the next. Nigerians are always dying.They DON'T CARE.

Nigerians should be angry at someone, and it's damn sure not America.

7 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by 185mikel(m): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2014
Abiagirl777:

rubbish!
You think dis is funny all in de name of Jokes?i hope its only ur state dat'll be affected.
Sumtyms u jokers don't evn knw ur limits.
because he mentioned your state? shey, na joke he crack na. just for fun
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Awww...its a pity you can't THINK, you digest anything dished out to you hook, line and sinker. Can't think as slow as you even if I tried. Don't people die of diseases in the so called clean environment the Americans live in? Shiooor!! FYI Americans "buy"inventions..but I guess your pea size brain will never understand what I'm talking about
Nonsense! Prove it I said. You are beating about the bush without anything to point to any evidence what your earlier claim in your previous post is a fact. You are such an i d i o t, moving with the conspiracy theorists bandwagon without reasonable mind of your own. You f**king f**K! You need proper education
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2014
Abiagirl777:

rubbish!
You think dis is funny all in de name of Jokes?i hope its only ur state dat'll be affected.
Sumtyms u jokers don't evn knw ur limits.
if u take live as serious as dis with due respect u won't live long. He might even live on Ūя̲̅ street bro
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Forwetinnah: 10:43am On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Nonsense! Prove it I said. You are beating about the bush without anything to point to any evidence what your earlier claim in your previous post is a fact. You are such an i d i o t, moving with the conspiracy theorists bandwagon without reasonable mind of your own. You f**king f**K! You need proper education

Yeah...and a dumbo like you who can't think for himself is the one to school me...on what exactly? Being dumb?! Don't have to prove anything to you cause you're empty but a Lil research on the net will help your mentality...not here to spoon feed dolts like you, who believe every nonsense they hear especially from the west. People like you will believe if an American tells you you don't have a brain( which is indeed true) grin grin . Move along twerp, stop swearing and panting all over me
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Yeah...and a dumbo like you who can't think for himself is the one to school me...on what exactly? Being dumb?! Don't have to prove anything to you cause you're empty but a Lil research on the net will help your mentality...not here to spoon feed dolts like you, who believe every nonsense they hear especially from the west. People like you will believe if an American tells you you don't have a brain( which is indeed true) grin grin . Move along twerp, stop swearing and panting all over me
Just as I expected it to be. Coming back to humiliate yourself without providing facts to support your lie. It is a big shame on you and Nigeria. You are peddling false information in an online forum and expect me to do research on the net to help you explain the sh*t you wrote in your previous post. That is preposterous to say the least. I think you have a big problem. You need a proper education!

1 Like

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Forwetinnah: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: Just as I expected it to be. Coming back to humiliate yourself without providing facts to support your lie. It is a big shame on you and Nigeria. You are peddling false information in an online forum and expect me to do research on the net to help you explain the sh*t you wrote in your previous post. That is preposterous to say the least. I think you have a big problem. You need a proper education!

Funny rubbish coming from a zombie....
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Funny rubbish coming from a zombie....
You desert lizard!
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
If the billions of dollars the government wastes every day was offered to the first American pharmaceutical company to develop a cure, you'd see how fast it would come out. Drug research is horrifyingly expensive. What company is going to invest that much money on a drug that won't make their money back and more? The world doesn't operate on charity.

THINK.

3 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by tpia1: 5:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
"secret serum"?
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Ekundayo7: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
all4naija: The truth is that most Nigerians are arrogants who have nothing to offer the world. It is still the same conspiracy theory that makes the country to remain one of the place where polio still thrives on earth today. The only country in Africa. What a bunch of backward and senseless i d i o t s!
The polio problem rests squarely on the calloused foreheads of the ignorant Muslims under the rule of the Northern Oligarchs. Not quite fair to lump the shari'a loving throat slitters and child wrappers in with the progressive and modern predominantly Christian S, SE, SW.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2014
Dear Nairalanders please sign the petition. It is by a doctor and his name is Ahmed Tejan-Sie MD and he wants us to get the FDA (USA) to fast-track testing of a possible treatment for Ebola. This petition on change.org requires another 12,000 supporters.

I am pleading to all Nairalanders to support this noble cause, don't joke with this problem called Ebola. We remember the massive amounts of deaths that SARS caused in south east asian countries, please let us support this cause, it takes only 1 minute... just 1 minute to sign and please invite your friends to sign the petition. We would all live long to play with our grandchildren and great-grandchildren amen!

Please go there and chip in with your support. Let's do something - anything - to stem the tide that looks set to consume us all...

Sign here RIGHT NOW - DON'T POSTPONE THIS:

http://www.change.org/petitions/food-and-drug-adminstration-fast-track-drug-and-vaccine-research-for-ebola-hemorrhagic-fever

PS: PLEASE ALSO INVITE YOUR FRIENDS TO SIGN THE PETITION.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by LordRahl001: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2014
Awoofawo:

They brought the hatred on themselves by poking nose into other nations business and cause of their evil tendency everywhere they go!

cool
that nose poking has saved a lot of asses bro!!! imagine nuclear weapons in d hands of North Korea!!!! imagine if china is the only country with a nuclear weapon!!!! imagine russia being the main world's power!!! Honestly as much as u can hate USA, they are actually keeping some people safe!!! really, people need to read about Russia and their part in vietnam war, Korean war!!!! did they cause world war 2 as well!!! please lets all stop this hatred and appreciate them!!! some will soon come shouting 'negro', 'slave' !!!

2 Likes

Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by LordRahl001: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2014
MissMeiya: Just look at the difference in the way America regards its citizens. ONE PLANE. For just ONE MAN. And then again for the woman. They brought them back to the US, despite heavy criticism and fear that they might spread the disease to the US. These are ordinary citizens, not politicians, not military. They waived standard legal restrictions that prevent untested drugs from being used to treat patients, and flew this liquid diamond drug (I don't think people realize just how heartstoppingly expensive drug research is) at subzero temperatures, across the ocean... for TWO. CITIZENS. I promise you, if something goes wrong with that drug, that company will be DUST. They will be sued, the media will dig into their past and destroy their image, and they might even be jailed, if the right lawyer gets the case. Because every American believes every American life is priceless.

Now look at Nigeria's leaders. And their regard for Nigerians. Why aren't we deserving of that same regard? That VALUE, that WORTH? Does anyone even know the name of the infected Nigerian doctor? But we know the names of the Americans. Over 200 girls, that the government was publicly FORCED to acknowledge, stolen, tortured and ráped, over and over, and probably dead. Without a second of sleep lost. On to the next. Nigerians are always dying.They DON'T CARE.

Nigerians should be angry at someone, and it's damn sure not America.
really thumbs up to you dear!!! pple are busy here framing conspiracy theories over everything America does!!! this is just disheartening!!! i wish we can just man up and get our acts right!!! stop all those theoretical first-class graduates (all cram-and-poor students) and start rewarding students for practical breakthroughs!! encourage research!! give them the atmosphere to develop!! seriously we need to get it right real fast!!! again well done maam!!!
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Ekundayo7: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2014
MiguelMi6: You got my message so wrong,am a Westerner to speak lf.I only meant that until reports of the success of the serum,no need to celeberate.
Sorry there, no hard feelings. Ebola has everyone on high alert.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Awoofawo(m): 5:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by shakrullah(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2014
all4naija: This is a misleading post.The whole thing is still going through experimental stages. The doctor is recovering from the serum administered on him and blood transfusion from the patient (who recovered from the disease) he attended to in Liberia.

Americans will always be there to save the world, no matter the hate they receive from the people.
Seriously u are a learner.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
shakrullah:
Seriously u are a learner.
That is coming from somebody who is myopic in his approach. I expected you to provide reasons why you think I am a leaner only to make a repugnant assertion from your shallow mind in your pitiable self. Indeed, I found you unreasonable and primitive.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by shakrullah(m): 10:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
all4naija: That is coming somebody who is myopic in his approach. I expected you to provide reasons why you think I am a leaner only to make a repugnant assertion from your shallow mind in your pitiable self. Indeed, I found you unreasonable and primitive.
wow!I love at least one thing about u ur english. datz cul.
Re: American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum" by Nobody: 7:38am On May 31, 2019
Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Discover Conoravirus Vaccine, Get N36m - FG To Scientists / 661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.