Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,697 members, 7,972,591 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:32 PM

Is It Right To Ask..? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Ask..? (577 Views)

Romantic Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Ask..? by OtunbaJega: 2:12am On Aug 05, 2014
I have been dating this girl for close to 2months now.

We are about 6,000 miles apart (long distance relationship)

My plan is to get married to her in the long run

Is it right to ask about her sex life and past relationship.

I am a virgin.
Re: Is It Right To Ask..? by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 05, 2014
of course it is ok to ask anything you desire since it is a long distance r/ship......... so long as you guys are indeed in a LDR!

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Ask..? by OtunbaJega: 3:26am On Aug 05, 2014
MRbrownJAY: of course it is ok to ask anything you desire since it is a long distance r/ship......... so long as you guys are indeed in a LDR!

Thanks MrbrownJAY ... What do yoy think are the best ways to keep the relationship going..... I am in my mid twenties while she is 20
Re: Is It Right To Ask..? by pasqal09: 6:04am On Aug 05, 2014
You're in a distant relationship with her and you want to know about her past sexual life?
You wanna hurt yourself?
Re: Is It Right To Ask..? by sexylogan(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2014
OtunbaJega: I have been dating this girl for close to 2months now.

We are about 6,000 miles apart (long distance relationship)

My plan is to get married to her in the long run

Is it right to ask about her sex life and past relationship.

I am a virgin.

Never open a can of worms till you're ready to see worms.
Re: Is It Right To Ask..? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2014
Ask and it shall be given unto you.
Why are u scared to ask?
The answer you will get ba? ? ?

Its better u know now so ur mind will be prepared for it.
Re: Is It Right To Ask..? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Thanks MrbrownJAY ... What do yoy think are the best ways to keep the relationship going..... I am in my mid twenties while she is 20

sadly, i wouldnt be able to advise anyone on a LDR, and would rather tell people to never get into one. IMHO the best is to break up, keep a positive image of that person in your mind, live your life, and when that person comes back you guys starts where you left off. and on top of that, you guys only knew each other for 2months so you didnt share much, therefore you didnt build much...... so it will be 10 times harder!

here is something that most never understand, LDR are much harder to maintain than normal r/ships, and each and every week that passes by, it takes away from that "great" r/ship that you guys had. the fact that you guys dont see each other (for real), dont touch each other, dont share anything worthy together and have no intimate contact whatsoever, means that this CANNOT be called a r/ship, no matter how hard you try.

(1) (Reply)

Gals Some One Said Husband Is The Most Scarce Commodity Now,how True Is That? / Which One Do Ladies Really Want? / Is Communication The Pivot Of Relationships???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.